Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> bank statement

simplykah
post Dec 31 2009, 02:03 AM

Group: Junior Member

can i request at any bank branch for latest bank statement without a bankbook? but with account and ic etc to prove ur identity.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Dec 31 2009, 08:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(simplykah @ Dec 31 2009, 02:03 AM)
can i request at any bank branch for latest bank statement without a bankbook? but with account and ic etc to prove ur identity.
And which bank is that ? For Public Bank it won't be possible. You must have your account passbook with you, as far as i am concerned.

+Quote Post
simplykah
post Dec 31 2009, 11:43 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Dec 31 2009, 08:57 AM)
And which bank is that ? For Public Bank it won't be possible. You must have your account passbook with you, as far as i am concerned.
maybank. normally i can print out transaction history online but last night all my transaction record is gone
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Dec 31 2009, 02:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(simplykah @ Dec 31 2009, 11:43 AM)
maybank. normally i can print out transaction history online but last night all my transaction record is gone
Then i'm not too sure about that. I used to have a Maybank Kawanku Savings and it was a passbook-less account. Opened it around April this year and closed it in late October as i had no use for it.

When i opened the account back in April, i was told that no passbook will be issued for all new Kawanku Savings Account from now on. Everything will be online and statement based. A printed statement will be mailed to our mailing address once every six months.

+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0499sec    0.91    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 06:28 AM