views

TSYahoo8888
post Dec 24 2009, 12:37 AM, updated 15y ago

Getting Started
78 posts

Dear all sifus.

Refer to the aforesaid stock, any recommendation for this stock? hmm.gif

- New stock
- The trend for oil palm price might be better in future thus the price for this stock might prone to upward?
- The business is expanded to other countries
- Current price RM0.60, highest RM0.81
TSYahoo8888
post Dec 25 2009, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(mok thye yee @ Dec 24 2009, 11:15 PM)
Muar Ban Lee is an engineering company, a bit like CBIP.

CBIP is good in sterilization of FFB, MBL is good in kernel crusher i think.

but both of them are leader in engineering company for Palm Oil Milling and they do business outside malaysia, to indon, africa and central america.

different is CBIP got a fair bit in palm oil plantation but not MBL, dun think MBL got any plantation

my portfolio of palm oil stock, IOI and BSDREIT.

IOI -- good management, strong boss, Lee SC is a tough man
BSDREIT -- for div, need some pocket money ma

so hope for the next boom in commodity ........
Oil palm price had plunged not long ago but currently the price been has increased till more than RM2k. The goverment might impose tax to the oil palm if the price continous increase till certain of level.

i think this situation might affect the price for oil palm stock.

I cannot get any financial report for MBL, maybe it is still new. Anyone can share? biggrin.gif
TSYahoo8888
post Dec 26 2009, 08:37 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(mmusang @ Dec 25 2009, 05:24 PM)
see prospectus, mbl provided at least kernel crusher machines, after sales services and maintenances.
they should make big profit after first system install, afterthat they get profit from maintenance, even though client can ask somebody else.
In general, that is the mainly and major business for MBL. They are expert in handling and provide the service and maintainence at their machines and by doing this they should have monopolied the market.

Ever since the first day of launching of their share, they received a good response from the public. I hope they will give some sweets to public such as dividen. rclxms.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:47 PM