Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

dental implant, how much it will cost ?

views

jumpluffex
post Oct 21 2015, 12:10 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Dec 22 2009, 12:46 PM)
1 of my teeth is decaying, its no longer can be repaired, its the 1 next to the wisdom teeth so if i lost it, it will cost me alot of problem when eating, so i want to replace it instead of just removing it, i did some research and found something called "dental implant". want to know how much it cost, how well it works, and where can i get it done in malaysia ?

thanks.
Guys, both my mom and my dad (in Selangor) got dental implants from Dr Loh in Taman Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

They are one of the clinic attached to this dental info website now. https://www.facebook.com/Malaysia.Dental.Implant

They both done it in early year 2009 and they have no complain till today. (5pcs in my dad, and 3pcs in my mom)

My dad only get it done in abt 6 months time from 1st treatment date, while my mom actually need longer time for healing, took abt 1 year to finish.

It only cost me about RM15k for my dad and RM9k for my mom. (of course, with some help of my siblings paying for it. thank god)

DrLoh's clinic is EXTREMELY basic... And usually need to spend at least 40 minutes time waiting (cez he has patients looking for him, always) rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

On top of that, He has very good hand in doing dental implants, and orthodontics. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

He has quite a wide audience of patients other than Malaysia, especially from Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia region.

i got my braces done by him, took about 2 years due to my unique case, cost me about RM4k all included.

You can call the advisor, Mr Billy for dental guidance.

One thing i like most about them is, they DO NOT do unnecessary thing if your condition doesn't require it.

Not sure if the price has gone up after that. blush.gif

Hope it helps!!!

This post has been edited by jumpluffex: Oct 21 2015, 12:18 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.95    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:44 PM