Cruxs
post Dec 10 2009, 01:28 PM, updated 15y ago

Enthusiast
826 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: YEOH WOEI TYNG

Item being sold/bought: AMD Opteron 170 processor

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1243349&hl=

Date of transaction: 06 DEC 2009, SUN,09:38

Details of the complaint : I open topic to buy AMD Opteron 170. Then user with nickname 'wtyeoh' pm me and ask for the price. Then i offer 150 for the processor. He put rm155 including postage. After i agree with the price then i ask him for bank acc number & i/c number. After he gave me those info, i transfer rm155 to his account using maybank2u on 6th Dec 2009 at 9:38am. He say still didnt receive the payment. Then i thought there is so delay with interbank fund transfer. He said can post the proc earliest on monday. Then i keep waiting untill now thursday 10 Dec 2009 1:15pm. I sms him so many times but there is no reply. Pm him oso no reply. Today i call his hp so many times but he didnt answer. Then i think i was cheated. I put my complaint here and wait for his response till 6pm today. After 6pm if still no response i go make police report. Its not about the amount of money here but i really dun like cheater in my bussiness deal. We make bussiness here in lowyat.net. Cant let cheater run away like that. I'm sure to hunt him down. If in need i hire any private investigator to trace him. Really want face2face with him. Nonsense from sunday untill thursday still no news. Smell fishy when he didnt reply my pm & sms, didnt pickup the phone when i call him so many times. On 8th Dec he send sms to wrong person and it was me. In the sms seems he make problem with other forumer too. 400 stated in the msg. After post this here i think should wait a bit. If still no response from him i sure go make police report.

This post has been edited by Cruxs: Dec 10 2009, 03:01 PM
Cruxs
post Dec 10 2009, 02:20 PM

Enthusiast
826 posts

Pm & sms him many times edi. Today call him so many times but he didnt answer. He MIA so long. He should responsible to inform me if got problem to deliver the item. But when there is no single response from him i think i was cheated. No chance for criminal here. Tomorrow i go make police report. Confirm!!!

Added on December 10, 2009, 2:59 pmToday he sms me at 2:32pm. He told cant find the proc and want to refund the money. Zzz, why he didnt inform me b4? I can wait for him to find that proc but pls dun 'miss in action' that long. No reply for my sms, pm and didnt answer the call make me suspect being cheated. Now i sms him to settle his work 1st. He can find the proc when got free time. No need refund atm while there is no offer from other forumer. Pls make lyn safe place for trading. No1 want to be cheated rite? Have a nice day to him & all people who care about my prob here. Now i can sleep well & have a wet dream. Ops!! sweet dream.

This post has been edited by Cruxs: Dec 10 2009, 02:59 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.75    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:24 PM