Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Express FORM 4 Account Tuition for SPM, 5 Classes to full cover FORM 4 Account

yvonnekuan
post Dec 9 2009, 02:52 PM

Group: Junior Member

The important of FORM 4 ACCOUNT is to give account student a strong basis of accounting knowledge. Without the strong basis of accounting knowledge, student might facing unsolvable questions when comes to FORM 5 topics.

Extra Benefit to develope strong basis of accounting knowledge:

* Compulsory subject for Business courses student in most of the Universities and Colleges.
(Business Courses = Major in accounting, marketing, management, finance and etc.)

* Knowledge of basis accounting while working in social in future.

Planning to Score A for Account Subject in SPM? or

Feeling blur or uncertain on what you had learned for account subject in Form 4? or

Worrying can't catch up form 5 account topic? or

Want to start prepare account subject before enter Form 4, which can deal with the subject more easily and have more times to study other subjects?

Take the express account tuition for FORM 4 in this Dec 2009 school holiday. ONLY 5 classes to solve your problem and confuse areas for Form 4 Account.

Tutor Background:

* Giving Account Tuition more than 4 years
* Graduated with Degree, Major in Accounting.
* Working as Auditor.
* Having more than 6 years bookeeping experiences.
* Female and 26 years old.
* Good with communication
* Responsibility

Tuition Fees for 5 classes (2.5 hours):

* 1 to 1 = RM1000
* 1 to 2 = RM800 per student
* 1 to 3 = RM600 per student
(Due to quality of deliver teaching, will not encourage to have more than 3 students in a class)

(ALL Notes and Exercises are including in the tuition fees)

Closing Date to Accept Student

15th January 2010 - Form 5 Student of 2010 year.
28th February 2010 - Form 4 Student of 2010 year.

For any enquiries, kindly email your contact to kuan_ying@hotmail.com and I will contact you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Tuition Services only applicable for KL and Selangor areas.

This post has been edited by yvonnekuan: Dec 9 2009, 03:10 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
defectivelasagna
post Dec 9 2009, 02:57 PM

Casual

ridiculous pricing. im telling you some teachers are way ahead of themselves.
+Quote Post
yvonnekuan
post Dec 9 2009, 03:07 PM

QUOTE(defectivelasagna @ Dec 9 2009, 02:57 PM)
ridiculous pricing. im telling you some teachers are way ahead of themselves.
Kindly compare to those student who attend whole year account tuition with paying RM250-400 per months x 10 months = RM2500 - RM4000 annually. By getting the same result, why need to spend longer times and more money? Besides, my mode of receive payment is end of each classes. If the parent/student is not satisfied with the tuition, they can stop the classes anytimes.
+Quote Post
BelowAverage
post Dec 9 2009, 03:13 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

my tuition teacher charge me rm30 per month @@

for 2 hours 1 to 1 lessson is rm50, 4 lesson is rm200 @@

your pricing is more expensive than a piano lesson.

just my opinion.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
yvonnekuan
post Dec 9 2009, 03:31 PM

QUOTE(BelowAverage @ Dec 9 2009, 03:13 PM)
my tuition teacher charge me rm30 per month @@

for 2 hours 1 to 1 lessson is rm50, 4 lesson is rm200 @@

your pricing is more expensive than a piano lesson.

just my opinion.
Hello Dear, thanks for the opinion. smile.gif

As per stated above, my class is an express classes which cover full year topics in 5 classes. Normally, tuition teacher will earn RM200 x 10 months = RM2000, the differences of the tuition services are due to the way of divison topics and the times frame.

My closing date is till 15th January 2010 (Form 5 student) and 28th February 2010 (Form 4 student) only. That's because I not recommend student take express classes after their school holiday, as they have to divided their times with other subjects.

At KL/Selangor my prices is reasonable, as per my past year experiences, all my parents/students are satisfied with what I had provided and completed the 5 classes.
+Quote Post
BelowAverage
post Dec 9 2009, 03:40 PM

Regular

QUOTE(yvonnekuan @ Dec 9 2009, 03:31 PM)
Hello Dear, thanks for the opinion.  smile.gif

As per stated above, my class is an express classes which cover full year topics in 5 classes. Normally, tuition teacher will earn RM200 x 10 months = RM2000, the differences of the tuition services are due to the way of divison  topics and the times frame. 

My closing date is till 15th January 2010 (Form 5 student) and 28th February 2010 (Form 4 student) only. That's because I not recommend student take express classes after their school holiday, as they have to divided their times with other subjects.

At KL/Selangor my prices is reasonable, as per my past year experiences, all my parents/students are satisfied with what I had provided and completed the 5 classes.
yup, honestly money is not a factor in studies.

I regret didnt really go for any classes like yours, and im not that stable in accounts.

this year SPM was harder than expected, and im not that sure i can get an A anymore.

i would rather pay money and be sure for my exams than saving up the money smile.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
sameer27
post Dec 9 2009, 03:47 PM

PlanTheFutureForABetterPast

This is your 2nd thread. Same topic.
+Quote Post
yvonnekuan
post Dec 9 2009, 03:50 PM

QUOTE(BelowAverage @ Dec 9 2009, 03:40 PM)
yup, honestly money is not a factor in studies.

I regret didnt really go for any classes like yours, and im not that stable in accounts.

this year SPM was harder than expected, and im not that sure i can get an A anymore.

i would rather pay money and be sure for my exams than saving up the money smile.gif
Well then, I understand this year SPM account questions is out of expected, anyhow, It's a fact already, you can't tune back the times and re-sit again. Don't waste your times on regret and upset, try to utilise the break on some additional knowledge before you enter university or college. Times wait no man. smile.gif I always believe a person will get he/she suppose to get for the pay out effort. Wishes you all the best in your coming university/college life.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

> Find Us on Facebook

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0467sec    3.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:10 PM