56 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Burgers., Everyone loves burgers.

views

kamfoo
post Feb 27 2014, 01:07 AM

Enthusiast
793 posts

is deen burger baker nice or not?? any1 trying?
RevengefulHannah
post Mar 12 2014, 01:35 PM

22 posts

Hi all.

Since one of my favourite food is burger, nak menyelit jugak la kat sini.

My favourite burger will always be Whopper from Burger King. Usually I would go for beef but I love McD's Chicken Prosperity and Chicken Foldover (I wish they would make these two permanent menu items isk isk just thinking of them buat kecur air liur). And I love Carl's Jr burgers too. I wish they would open here in KK, Sabah soon. I haven't tried any burger bakar in KK since they are always open at night and I'm not really a night crawler. Zzzz...

Anyway, here's the most recent burger I had. The location is Fuel Shack, KLCC food court. Verdict: Mehhhh.... So-so. Mahal plak tu. Baik pegi makan Burger King or McD. Ramlee street burger is even more worthy. I was curious that's all. Not that bad, but I'm sure not gonna have it again lah.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
RevengefulHannah
post Mar 12 2014, 01:44 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(khaiandrew @ Feb 18 2014, 07:28 PM)
Should try Fat Boys in publika, lovely burgers  brows.gif
There's a Fat Boys outlet in KLCC too. I was in KL recently and when I saw the banner ad of course I was interested. Too bad it serves non-halal menu. Walked away in disappointment.
Azurika
post Mar 12 2014, 03:52 PM

Power to Leverage
1,721 posts

I heard very good Reviews of Fat Boys at Publika , but a friend of mine tried t he 1 in Avenue K and was deeply dissapointed. Are they that inconsistent ?
SiaoMonkey
post Mar 13 2014, 10:54 PM

16 posts

user posted image

drool.gif

Cheese Burger (Pork & Beef) at Betty's Midwest Kitchen
dvng
post Mar 25 2014, 10:31 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

QUOTE(RevengefulHannah @ Mar 12 2014, 01:44 PM)
There's a Fat Boys outlet in KLCC too. I was in KL recently and when I saw the banner ad of course I was interested. Too bad it serves non-halal menu. Walked away in disappointment.
too bad...pork burger is the best...i hope Fat Boy will always maintain its non halal menu..
shadowcaster
post Mar 27 2014, 11:12 AM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(dvng @ Mar 25 2014, 10:31 PM)
too bad...pork burger is the best...i hope Fat Boy will always maintain its non halal menu..
Fat Boy is in Avenue K not KLCC. And also they still serve the same menu that includes pork. I've been there like 4 times and so far the quality is acceptable compared to the Publika one.

Having said that, my all-time fav burger joint in KL is myBurgerLab for sure (even if they dont serve pork).
wodenus
post Mar 28 2014, 07:43 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(khaiandrew @ Feb 19 2014, 09:10 PM)
Bout 20 bucks on average? You can build your own burger  biggrin.gif
Sorry, but I can build my own burger for less than that smile.gif

wodenus
post Mar 28 2014, 07:44 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(shadowcaster @ Mar 27 2014, 11:12 AM)
Fat Boy is in Avenue K not KLCC. And also they still serve the same menu that includes pork. I've been there like 4 times and so far the quality is acceptable compared to the Publika one.

Having said that, my all-time fav burger joint in KL is myBurgerLab for sure (even if they dont serve pork).
Which one?

GloryKnight
post Mar 28 2014, 10:53 PM

Regular
1,770 posts

Have anyone tried Burger King's Charcoal burger yet?

I love the idea of having bacon and a flat big piece of beef with it and to taste abit of the charcoal bun which gives it the taste it should have.

Burger King has now become more effective or should I say - taken many ideas into one by combining McD and KFC.
wodenus
post Mar 29 2014, 12:02 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(GloryKnight @ Mar 28 2014, 10:53 PM)

I love the idea of having bacon and a flat big piece of beef with it and to taste abit of the charcoal bun which gives it the taste it should have.

Burger King has now become more effective or should I say - taken many ideas into one by combining McD and KFC.
BK has always been good.. do they still have free refills?

shadowcaster
post Mar 31 2014, 10:05 AM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Mar 28 2014, 07:44 PM)
Which one?
Which one as in outlet? I've only been to the Seapark one.
SaltyBean
post Mar 31 2014, 09:50 PM

Casual
373 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Mar 29 2014, 12:02 PM)
BK has always been good.. do they still have free refills?
takde di..
last time me gang make soda mocktail at klcc outlet
cola + strawberi + sprite = heaven!
sunnychai99
post Apr 1 2014, 11:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,677 posts

QUOTE(SiaoMonkey @ Mar 13 2014, 10:54 PM)
user posted image

drool.gif

Cheese Burger (Pork & Beef) at Betty's Midwest Kitchen
Wa nice..

got chicken??
SiaoMonkey
post Apr 2 2014, 09:21 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(sunnychai99 @ Apr 1 2014, 11:19 PM)
Wa nice..

got chicken??
Nope, don't have,
only have pork or beef
SiaoMonkey
post Apr 2 2014, 09:35 PM

16 posts

CEO Burger @ Manjalara - Kepong (non-halal)
drool.gif
user posted imageuser posted image
netmatrix
post Apr 3 2014, 02:27 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

QUOTE(GloryKnight @ Mar 28 2014, 10:53 PM)

Ate it 2 times. I have never ate charcoal bun before. To me the bun has this taste that is like burnt ingredients of Cantonese fried noodles. The patty is the normal beef patty. The sauce is hmmm.... normal terriyaki sauce. Probably can be store bought and probably made by Heinz. The onion ring also normal stuff. I think does not fit the price of just the bun. The bun has cake like texture to me.

KFC Zinger reloaded burger changed from the normal Zinger. The patty still the same. The bun still the same, but different shape. The sauce changed. Reloaded has ketchup and mayo inside. Zinger only mayo. Reloaded has onion rings. Zinger has cheeze.
GloryKnight
post Apr 3 2014, 09:23 AM

Regular
1,770 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Apr 3 2014, 02:27 AM)
Ate it 2 times. I have never ate charcoal bun before. To me the bun has this taste that is like burnt ingredients of Cantonese fried noodles. The patty is the normal beef patty. The sauce is hmmm.... normal terriyaki sauce. Probably can be store bought and probably made by Heinz. The onion ring also normal stuff. I think does not fit the price of just the bun. The bun has cake like texture to me.

KFC Zinger reloaded burger changed from the normal Zinger. The patty still the same. The bun still the same, but different shape. The sauce changed. Reloaded has ketchup and mayo inside. Zinger only mayo. Reloaded has onion rings. Zinger has cheeze.
I ate KFC Zinger Reloaded yesterday - I was dissappointed. It merely threw in that few extra things + the onion rings which I think was the main new attraction. Charcoal > Zinger.

But obviously McD rules in burger - their mega mac and double QP can wallop people. Lookout for lemon lime flav in the future smile.gif
ahazman24
post Apr 3 2014, 11:18 AM

5 posts

The OZ burgers at Fontana Seri Kembangan is also nice. The size is plenty and the price is very berbaloi one. thumbup.gif

Better than the so called kaw-kaw burger or abg burn burger. All of them is a bit pricy and not worth the money. At least for me. cool2.gif
SiaoMonkey
post Apr 3 2014, 11:04 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(ahazman24 @ Apr 3 2014, 11:18 AM)
The OZ burgers at Fontana Seri Kembangan is also nice. The size is plenty and the price is very berbaloi one. thumbup.gif

Better than the so called kaw-kaw burger or abg burn burger. All of them is a bit pricy and not worth the money. At least for me. cool2.gif
where is this Fontana? got map?

56 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0593sec    0.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:07 AM