Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What happen if got a "TH" score for Sejarah SPM?

views

z21j
post Nov 25 2009, 02:39 PM

Regular
1,307 posts

nothing happen. Unless u got TH in BM, or unless u 1 2 enter local u.
Notice that if u attend paper 1 for sejarah, then u r impossible to get "TH", in stead u will get "fail"... cos, they assume u get zero mark in paper 2... somewhat i assume u did score at least 1% in paper 1.
If u intended to get TH, u should not attend for the paper 1 as well... cos SPM unlikely STPM, they just announce the final grade... not announce in such a way of paper 1,2,3
z21j
post Nov 25 2009, 02:58 PM

Regular
1,307 posts

QUOTE(defectivelasagna @ Nov 25 2009, 02:42 PM)
I heard that you either take both papers or don't hadir at all for both because if you just hadir for one paper you will automatically get a fail on your results, not a TH.
that's right.... Unless u r so clever enough that u take 1 paper also can pass... but i dun think it is possible...
z21j
post Nov 25 2009, 03:43 PM

Regular
1,307 posts

QUOTE(defectivelasagna @ Nov 25 2009, 03:02 PM)
Even if your paper 1 is enough to pass, you will still fail because you didnt take paper 2. At least that's what my teacher said.
u have misunderstood ur teacher's meaning. cos, the passing mark for sejarah in real spm will be around 30% or even lower, depends on the overall performance.

the weightage for paper 1 is 40% and paper 2 is 60%
if u can get 35% out of 40% in paper 1... regardless how much is ur paper2, u still pass...

ur teacher meant "paper1 is enough to pass" meaning, ... like 20% out of 40% like that... t4, if u get zero in paper2, overall still 20%... still fail... that's what ur teacher mean...pass....

notice that my meaning is... "clever enough".... or "lucky enough", u get 35%-40%... even u get zero... u still pass....

HOW CAN U FAIL IF u get 35% in hand for paper 1, on the fact the passing marks just 30%?

Added on November 25, 2009, 3:48 pmo... yea... my brother who was in spm2006. Because of certain reasons.. he did not attend for paper 1 sejarah... yet he got 6C (around 50%)... This means his sejarah paper 2-->written alone he got 5x%, becos paper1 got 0%, overall still 5x%. He is good at sejarah 1. If he has taken the paper 1... meaning he can get A1 or 2 ady.

My time, the sejarah passing marks is damn low... my fren never pass in the exams (any trial or mid term) yet he got 7D in SPM... his trial only got 9%....
So, I dun find any reason 1 can fail his sejarah...if the passing mark is 40% then different story la... but...

This post has been edited by z21j: Nov 25 2009, 03:48 PM
z21j
post Nov 28 2009, 06:41 PM

Regular
1,307 posts

QUOTE(monochrome1234 @ Nov 27 2009, 08:28 AM)
Are u sure? I thought that the total marks is (P1+P2)/140 x 100%?
some of the schools adopted (P1+P2)/140 x 100% because they dowan like student just concentrate in paper 1 only... meaning if this were to applied, paper2 carry more marks, so u will be more concentrate in paper2...

bt in real spm... they just convert 100marks paper 2 into 60%, add together then it will b final marks. system generated.

Added on November 28, 2009, 6:51 pm
QUOTE(WookieCookie @ Nov 26 2009, 08:46 PM)
i dont think sejarah is that important for career lol,but its a good way to see how much u can remember XD
i only said "i dont think sejarah is that important for career" because i dont know any jobs that need u to know about paraparameswara and james www.birch lol
a source of dicipline. improve ur thinking and "cara penyampaian" skill. improve ur report writing skill. parameswara may not be relevant but this is history... same like the company past performance, u have to know right?... If u dun like sejarah, meaning, u found difficult or lack of interest in finding company's performance and know overall operation running. If u dun like sejarah, how to naik pangkat and gaji? think abt it. private sector gone for u.

Jww birch may not be relevant bt when u go interview for government sector... this may be the question they ask.

Since u cant go for both private and government, d only road for u... self-employed... yet u also nit to search for the past performance in the same industry... everything relate to past... u may nit to know y jww birch beng killed as the others were not killed? derived from here, u notice the way of birch's management is wrong so u wont repeat... jangan melapasi kuasa and dun threathen some1 or what or u will be elimated... a lot to learn and applicable in your work from sejarah.

haha... not attacking any1... bt, anything u learn now when later come into society sure can pakai, just c whether u thought of it and apply.

as to your question i have emphasized, lawyer, ahli arkeologi, kaji purba, sasterawan, sejarahwan, will hv to know parameswara and birch. good luck eveyone. dun memorize, try treat it as story that u like to listen during your past time. sejarah was the most interesting subject in my SPM time.

Added on November 28, 2009, 6:52 pm
QUOTE(C-Note @ Nov 27 2009, 12:25 PM)
good in sejarah shows that you have the discipline to sit still and study.
nothing to elaborate further but support.

Added on November 28, 2009, 6:54 pm
QUOTE(crystalfenix @ Nov 28 2009, 12:01 PM)
for papers like bm.. ya.. cause i saw before.. my teacher showed me.. others shud b harder also..
yes, because u r given so many months to study just 2/3 subjects... for me, it should be harder, bt it come to the standard for failed student in first attempt.

This post has been edited by z21j: Nov 28 2009, 06:54 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:22 PM