Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Freehold VS Leasehold, Gain VS Loss?

views

MJ29
post May 17 2014, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(pilotHans @ Feb 26 2010, 05:02 PM)
I think Freehold is overrated  tongue.gif i think anything still 90years + of leasehold is good enough.....imagine 30years from now..........god knows whats the situation or maybe we'll get another hows....I think we can still sell a house with 60years leasehold....the authorities are not going to just kick us from our houses  sweat.gif

the most important thing is cash flow..u guys can continue brag on freehold n so, but in the end the one with the most cash flow enjoys life more  blush.gif
Hi sifu's,

Is it advisable to purchase a new leasehold property from developer, however the remaining lease balance is only 77 years and the property is located at Puncak Alam next to Uitm Puncak Alam.

Should I decide to sell the property in 10 years time or so , will it be a issue??? , will the potential buyer may face difficulty to get a bank loan as the property is lease balance only be 66 yrs or so then....at same time guess these property will not appreciate much rather, rite???....

appreciate your views......should I purchase such a property or not???? rclxub.gif

MJ29
post May 17 2014, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(labybrad @ May 17 2014, 04:33 PM)
Some developer will renew the leasehold back to 99 years when VP such as Lakefilelds property.
Perhaps you should check on this?
Checked and was told the developer will NOT renew it or topped it up....when VP.....

MJ29
post May 17 2014, 06:06 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(labybrad @ May 17 2014, 05:54 PM)
Sorry to hear that, perhaps you should outcast those developer and only buy from responsible developer that will renew the leasehold upon VP?
So u r saying not to consider such property????....just for your info the developer is so called reputable one...

There r people still buying the property at this project...despite knowing the lease remaining 77 years....they seemed not bothered or worried about it....i'm confused..

Sifu's pls share your thoughts....
MJ29
post May 19 2014, 05:17 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 19 2014, 12:04 AM)
Developer with "Y" betul ka? brows.gif
Sorry what you mean by "Developer with "Y" betul ka?"......
MJ29
post May 19 2014, 05:38 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 19 2014, 01:43 AM)
I dunno whether 99 or 60 yrs but it can be renewed
Owner has no obligation to renew it, both negotiate the terms
Dun renew - very cheap
Dun renew (but owner refund all monies if fail to renew) - slightly cheaper
Owner renew - mkt price
How much is the premium we are talking about to renew lease n sell the property if the current developer value is rm 511k....also is it difficult to get a potential buyer (roughly after 10 years ) for the right price....

Any idea how long does it take to renew the lease in selangor ( by paying premium) with option to sell...

Basically should I avoid such property or does not matter...can go ahead...

MJ29
post May 19 2014, 05:56 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(MJ29 @ May 19 2014, 05:38 AM)
How much is the premium we are talking about to renew lease n sell the property if the current developer value is rm 511k....also is it difficult to get a potential buyer (roughly after 10 years )  for the right price....

Any idea how long does it take to renew the lease in selangor ( by paying premium) with option to sell...

How much is the premium we are talking about to renew lease n sell the property if the current developer value is rm 511k....also is it difficult to get a potential buyer (roughly after 10 years ) for the right price....

The developer's selling point is the property next to uitm puncak alam, modern houses with lakes, forest n green concept and upcoming DASH h/way connectivity....(frm this project site to DASH h/way entrance is 10 km)....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:21 PM