Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Think b4 get Digi Broadband.

views

mochachoke
post Apr 27 2011, 04:45 PM

Viva la Vida Intervention
766 posts

Im ok with Limited Edition DG prepaid internet..... always constant speed.... never experiencing <384kbps... for this 1/2 year
eternaly
post Apr 28 2011, 11:18 PM

35 posts

Dammit...tonight again the speed is freaking slow. The dl speed from 0kb/sec to 12kb/sec, and upload speed from 1kb/sec to 20kb/sec. Within more than 30 times speed test!!! I am damm tulan d, i swear i will terminate it by next week!!! Argh!!!!
fat16
post May 2 2011, 10:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,582 posts

user posted image
I have no problem with download speed. My problem is with DG DNS under 3G network. Sometime slow response, wait so loong then host not found. Switch to GPRS no DNS problem but super sloow.
ronn77
post May 2 2011, 03:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

Wow, so many frustrated Digi subscriber. Looks like I'm only have Celcom and Maxis to choose from.
hcleong
post May 9 2011, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

Tested YES can be use in my place. Bye bye Digi, tomorrow will call them up, f**k them gao gao, then discontinue their service. WTF, at begining w almost full bar of HSPDA to very limited signal and most of the time EDGE, now edge want to connect also need to see luck? clicking the redial button more then 10-20 mins, then 5 mins later DC me again, F**K U Digi, "Internet Done Worst" then say lar, want to cheat ppl "Internet Done Right", from my package 3G data, you upgrade it to 4G data, but it is almost 15th of the month where the cut off time is reaching, I only able to surf 1G plus a bit with the f**k up connection.

If slow or edge only I still can accept, but edge also cant connect and I have to pull out my Maxis Sim card to use on the modem? Digi, why the hell you still in the broadband market? You are more worst then Streamnux or any others ISP.

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:12 PM