9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Think b4 get Digi Broadband.

views

Borsch Soup
post Nov 30 2009, 05:09 PM

The East is Red. Defeat the new Opium called Corruption
2,641 posts

Fuuuu, ur DL speed only 1.3mbps, my Explore can easily reach 1 mbps liao, ur area congested?
mukissmyarse
post Dec 3 2009, 07:02 PM

21 posts

user posted image

area : sg besi, kuala lumpur
probiotix
post Dec 3 2009, 07:43 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Attached Image

Speed is good.... even during the evenings smile.gif

Borsch Soup
post Dec 3 2009, 07:52 PM

The East is Red. Defeat the new Opium called Corruption
2,641 posts

Good here in Penang smile.gif

user posted image
abelj87
post Jun 1 2010, 10:40 PM

9 posts

the first 2 months i used it was very fast.. to watch youtube or anything la.. now i dunno why it's quite slow already.. is it because many are subscribing to digi broadband or what..
Raki
post Jun 2 2010, 09:25 AM

Casual
306 posts

@abelj87
may i ask that u check ur digi ocs and see how much bandwidth you have consume for this month's bill cycle.

Why i ask this is becuz. Digi since end of last year has been very strict on its FUP after u used up ur monthly quota. Because, if u havent used up ur quota than Digi is blazing fast. For me(Petaling Jaya), its that case but after i used up my 10GB quota(sum of total download and upload) than Digi from 1Mbps to a turtle 128Kbps for the rest of the bill cycle.

For me, Digi is my best pick(when i havent finish my quota). At least, I dont scream as much as i do when using screwmax.
alamanda.online
post Jun 3 2010, 07:17 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

in kuching, not really fast, we only can get around 500k~700k only...

Added on June 3, 2010, 7:23 pmdigi totally lock its speed in sarawak kuching.

user posted image

Added on June 3, 2010, 7:25 pmthis one look better, may be i should use this one as result.

user posted image

This post has been edited by alamanda.online: Jun 3 2010, 07:25 PM
rayz91
post Jun 3 2010, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

ERM..which digi centre will open even during public holiday...time square d got open?
alamanda.online
post Jun 4 2010, 01:24 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(rayz91 @ Jun 3 2010, 10:43 PM)
ERM..which digi centre will open even during public holiday...time square d got open?
digi centre wont open during public holiday.
those which open during public holiday or everyday, that just digi dealer.
robertlee
post Jun 6 2010, 09:32 AM

Casual
319 posts

QUOTE(alamanda.online @ Jun 4 2010, 01:24 AM)
digi centre wont open during public holiday.
those which open during public holiday or everyday, that just digi dealer.
Berjaya time square one is open as I know.
cawan
post Jun 6 2010, 07:37 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Hi, can someone give me advice on Danau Kota area?

and is Digi Broadband support for high rise apartment?

I'm in Pv12 Danau Kota, 17 Floor.

* P1Wimx failed me sad.gif
furdee
post Jun 8 2010, 11:31 AM

7 posts

I'm Stay in Taman cahaya, Ampang Having experince the same... SUPER DUPER SLOW
and i get headache rclxub.gif and very frustrated cry.gif ...same goes with P1 Wiggy... Whoaaaaaahhhh....

Anywone can helps icon_question.gif ....any other Provider i can rely on ?

QUOTE(dotatornado @ Nov 18 2009, 09:56 PM)
Digi starting fast, now slow like other ..

the worst case is other broadband can login game , digi slow till can't event log in..

no need say .. youtube wanna watch 1 mini clip also need wait long time to buffer ... wth .. 1min youtube mini clip take 5+min to buffer finish .

mad.gif  mad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  RETURN ME MONEY !!! I RETURN U MODEM DIGI
abelj87
post Jun 17 2010, 05:30 AM

9 posts

the first month of using digi broadband, it was really fast, youtube can load without pausing, but i dunno whether because users increased, or because after i downloaded the update, from that on, it became slow, so, i would suggest, dont download the firmware update, coz i guess that contributes to the factor that digi broadband is more slow now..
funnyTONE
post Jun 29 2010, 12:12 AM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,812 posts

Well, good thing with Digi is that they have ups and downs. Whereas other telcos....its basically down, down, down, down, down....
SoulPower
post Jun 29 2010, 11:20 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

Damm just subscribe to Digi Explorer BB yesterday n i get this kind of speed and my area got coverage vmad.gif
Wat happen anyone know?

Attached Image

This post has been edited by SoulPower: Jun 29 2010, 11:22 PM
adslgourou
post Jul 2 2010, 09:29 AM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(SoulPower @ Jun 29 2010, 11:20 PM)
Damm just subscribe to Digi Explorer BB yesterday n i get this kind of speed and my area got coverage  vmad.gif
Wat happen anyone know?

Attached Image
You are obviously on EDGE. Lock your modem to WCDMA.

On the connection manager, go to Tools > Options > Network and select network type "WCDMA Only".

funnyTONE
post Jul 3 2010, 01:50 AM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,812 posts

I know this is old news, but just still is great news for the month:
Celcom and DiGi Sign MoU for Advanced Network Collaboration

KUALA LUMPUR, 10 JUNE 2010: Celcom Axiata Berhad [formerly known as Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad] (“Celcom”) and DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (“DiGi”) today announced plans to explore long-term network and infrastructure collaboration in Malaysia.

The Memorandum of Understanding (“MoU”) signed between Celcom, DiGi, and their respective major shareholders Axiata Group Berhad (“Axiata”) and Telenor Asia Pte Ltd (“Telenor”) will focus on three collaborative areas, namely operations and maintenance, transmission and site sharing, and radio access network.

The proposed active sharing model is geared towards generating significant operational and cost efficiencies for both operators by removing duplication of base station sites, addressing escalating rental fees, reducing utility bills and transmission costs, optimising deployment of base stations per area, and redeploying equipment between redundant and new sites.

The MoU is among the first such collaboration in the world with a wide and comprehensive scope. This is the first time two major network operators in Malaysia are considering extensive collaboration of network resources. A definitive agreement is expected to be reached before the end of 2010 once both parties have agreed on the long-term economic and operational viability of this collaboration.

This agreement also closely reflects an earlier accord for the sharing of network resources in Bangladesh between Axiata and Telenor Asia, through their respective operating companies Axiata (Bangladesh) Limited and Grameenphone Ltd. It signals the commitment of Axiata Group and Telenor Group to explore initiatives regarding network resources collaboration in Asia that could bring long-term significance in cost savings and environmental benefits.

The MoU was signed in the presence of the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Chairman Tan Sri Khalid Ramli. Signing on behalf of their respective companies were Dato’ Sri Shazalli Ramly, CEO of Celcom; Henrik Clausen, CEO of DiGi; Dato’ Sri Jamaludin Ibrahim, Managing Director/President and Group CEO of Axiata; and Sigve Brekke, Executive Vice President of Telenor Group and Head of Telenor Region Asia.

On the MoU, Mr. Clausen explained, “Maturing mobile markets like Malaysia can benefit from extensive network sharing as a key strategy to drive cost and operational efficiency. These efficiencies will in turn allow us to explore new and innovative ways to provide wider coverage at better costs for our customers, especially in facilitating the strong demand for data services nationwide. This is the main driver behind this collaboration, and we see clear advantages in moving forward together on a long-term, sustainable business model.”

“With higher internet penetration, networks are becoming more data-centric than voice-centric, driving an increased capacity requirement in all points of the network infrastructure. In the long run, it is more practical to explore other alternatives to address this shift in trend. This collaboration is a new milestone not only for Celcom and DiGi, it is also a brand new chapter for the local industry and the country, positioning Malaysia as a pioneer in network infrastructure sharing. Ultimately, we look forward to improved quality of service and increased shareholder value, benefiting both the consumers and service providers” said Dato’ Sri Shazalli.

source

To sums it up, pretty much improving on the coverage for both parties. Hopefully, their customer service remains separate. happy.gif

This post has been edited by funnyTONE: Jul 3 2010, 01:50 AM
shchin2002
post Jul 3 2010, 11:41 PM

5 posts

http://www.speedtest.net/result/867838932.png
see this my speed are slow slow onn turbo 3G !
terradrive
post Jul 4 2010, 01:06 PM

RRAAAWWRRRRR
1,832 posts

How's your data quota, did you go over it?

Maybe my area's not congested. I'm on Digi prepaid internet (max 384kbps) and usually I get max speed on 90% of the websites. Much satisfying web browsing experience than streamyx.
sirlucifer
post Jul 20 2010, 07:53 AM

10 posts

Here's my speedtest view...

P/S: My quota is 10gb per month. Another 11 more days and I havent even fully utilised my quota...

Attached Image

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0263sec    1.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th July 2021 - 10:24 AM