Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maid going for holiday, need "letter"

views

TSzzzxtreme
post Nov 17 2009, 01:14 PM, updated 15y ago

Synth Freak
4,282 posts

hi, i don't know which section to post this

my maid will be going back to indonesia for holiday, and apparently I need to write a letter of approval so that the immigration at airport can see it. does anyone has experience with this? I need to know how to write the letter. thanks notworthy.gif
stimix
post Nov 17 2009, 03:21 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Just right like this:

Kepada so & so,

Re: Maid nak pergi Holiday

maid saya nak pergi holiday, tolong beri kebenaran kepada-nya

Yang Benar

zzzxtreme

QUOTE(zzzxtreme @ Nov 17 2009, 01:14 PM)
hi, i don't know which section to post this

my maid will be going back to indonesia for holiday, and apparently I need to write a letter of approval so that the immigration at airport can see it. does anyone has experience with this? I need to know how to write the letter. thanks  notworthy.gif
starsailor1070
post Nov 17 2009, 03:53 PM

40 posts

It should b this simple .. I think..

Date : XXXXX

Jabatan Immegration Malaysia/Jabatan Jabatan berkenaan

saya (ur name) dengan ini memberi kebenaran kepada (ur maid) passport no : XXX warga negara XXX untuk bercuti ke kampung halamanya bagi tunjuan melawat keluarga bermula (date) hingga (date).

Sekiranya pihak tuan/puan inginkan maklumat lanjut, sila hubungi saya di talian XXXXXX.

Sekian Terima kasih.

(ur name)

This post has been edited by starsailor1070: Nov 17 2009, 03:54 PM
grinner
post Nov 17 2009, 04:51 PM

Casual
486 posts

My maid just came back from a one month holiday... if I am not mistaken, the letter is not for our customs, but for their i.e. indonesian side... I had asked one of the brass at customs, they said they have no issue if they want to go back for holidays, as long as they have the necessary paperwork... but the letter is needed by the indonesian authorities to prevent errr... what was the thing again? ...some sort of fine?/compound?/excise? payment once the maid needs to come back here again... anything up to three hundred, or was it a thousand ringgit if i am not mistaken??? sorry I am a bit sloppy with the details... I just leave those details to my home minister...
starsailor1070
post Nov 17 2009, 05:13 PM

40 posts

ok.. heres the thing..

the letter has no longer being used. new enforcement.. (commence July 2009) the employer+maid has to go to KBRI/consulate to change maid address in her passport (address hs 2 b changed to employer address). then they will be no charge from the Indonesian govt. To change address in her passport is free. If u hv further quiries u can call this no 03-21164129, 03-21164127. hope this info will help.

TSzzzxtreme
post Nov 19 2009, 09:15 AM

Synth Freak
4,282 posts

thanks stimix, starsailor1070 and grinner !!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:21 PM