Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> D'Alpinia @ equine Vs Mutiara Indah @ puchong (Investment)

which is good?

D'Alpinia @ equine [ 34 ] ** [59.65%]
Mutiara Indah @ puchong [ 23 ] ** [40.35%]
Total Votes: 57
Guests cannot vote 
iphoneman
post Nov 14 2009, 11:52 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi,
Does anyone visit 2-storey D'Alpinia near Equine park? Price started from RM438,888, 22' x 75' (built up 2200) leasehold and location is good which nearby Jusco, future Giant & Tesco, LDP highway to puchong and cyberjaya. Developer only absorb SPA and I have to bear the MOT at ard RM7k. I am wondering if this is worthwhile.

Another option is 2-storey Lakeside terrace "Mutiara Indah" at puchong. price starts from RM353,400, 22' x 70' leasehold.
http://www.malton.com.my/project/currentpr...race/index.html
Anyone made booking at these area willing to share some opinion?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post Nov 15 2009, 09:36 AM

***** Genuine? *****
Group: Senior Member

This is the right link for MI

http://www.malton.com.my/project/currentpr...se3a/index.html
+Quote Post
brutus
post Nov 15 2009, 09:59 AM

Regular

i thought for D'Alpinia the developer absord the MOT as well, no?
in terms of facade, D'Alpinia is more modern looking than MI and also the former is of the green street concept, MI is not.
+Quote Post
iphoneman
post Nov 15 2009, 10:10 AM

ya, D'Alpinia did not absorb MOT, but merely SPA. Normally buyer will bear disbursement fee, it's same over here, but MOT is kind of heavy!
sad.gif

+Quote Post
brutus
post Nov 15 2009, 09:18 PM

Regular

sorry, got it the other way round. it was Paramount that absorb the MOT, not Hap Seng.
+Quote Post
iphoneman
post Nov 16 2009, 12:19 AM

Oh.. they develop the KU area, but KU area is abit far and have to pass by several tolls. But gated community is always the best smile.gif
+Quote Post
airline
post Nov 16 2009, 07:08 AM

7 stars

anyone knows if they still selling new semi-Ds at Mutiara Indah, Puchong?
+Quote Post
brutus
post Nov 16 2009, 08:30 AM

Regular

QUOTE(iphoneman @ Nov 16 2009, 12:19 AM)
Oh.. they develop the KU area, but KU area is abit far and have to pass by several tolls. But gated community is always the best smile.gif
sorry to get you confused. what i meant was that KU latest launch (by Paramount) was the development whereby the developer absorb the MOT. i got it mixed up with this D'Alpinia. doh.gif
+Quote Post
dave_kwok
post Nov 16 2009, 09:32 AM

I am a buyer of D'Alpinia. I received a lawyer bill last week which is the MOT cost around RM 8,800 that i have to bear myself. Buyer please be aware of this cost as the developer only absorb the S&P charges but not the MOT. I was surprise when i get this bill as non of the sales ppl actually told us this during the purchase. Feel a bit cheated actually. But until this stage, no choice but to find the RM 8,800. I was hoping that the sales ppl can be more initiative to tell us all this hidden cost not until we ask only you tell.
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post Nov 16 2009, 09:46 AM

***** Genuine? *****

I tot they should mention all this before ppl signing? Or u guys no asking how much cash u need to prepare?
+Quote Post
dave_kwok
post Nov 16 2009, 09:54 AM

QUOTE(feizaiII @ Nov 16 2009, 09:46 AM)
I tot they should mention all this before ppl signing? Or u guys no asking how much cash u need to prepare?
They just mentioned the 10%. Never tell us about this. Just be alert next time. I learn my lesson.
+Quote Post
feizaiII
post Nov 16 2009, 09:59 AM

***** Genuine? *****

QUOTE(dave_kwok @ Nov 16 2009, 09:54 AM)
They just mentioned the 10%. Never tell us about this. Just be alert next time. I learn my lesson.
Irresponsibility sales person only try to get their sales ... sad.gif
+Quote Post
iphoneman
post Nov 16 2009, 03:36 PM

@dave_kwok, RM8,800 is very heavy. Are you buying the terrace or Semi-D?
Normally when should the MOT be settled?

+Quote Post
dvinez
post Nov 16 2009, 05:01 PM

Limited Edition

QUOTE(dave_kwok @ Nov 16 2009, 09:32 AM)
I am a buyer of D'Alpinia. I received a lawyer bill last week which is the MOT cost around RM 8,800 that i have to bear myself. Buyer please be aware of this cost as the developer only absorb the S&P charges but not the MOT. I was surprise when i get this bill as non of the sales ppl actually told us this during the purchase. Feel a bit cheated actually. But until this stage, no choice but to find the RM 8,800. I was hoping that the sales ppl can be more initiative to tell us all this hidden cost not until we ask only you tell.
those irresponsible sales person can really push buyer in shit. hope to see more responsible and efficient sales person.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
dave_kwok
post Nov 16 2009, 05:19 PM

QUOTE(dvinez @ Nov 16 2009, 05:01 PM)
those irresponsible sales person can really push buyer in shit. hope to see more responsible and efficient sales person.
Mine is is Terrace. As far as i know the MOT is about 2% of your unit price. Imagine a Semi-D at RM 518k, You need to pay additional RM 10K ++. The lawyer firm give roughly around 1 mth time for the stamp duty (about 7k ++) but the remaining 1k ++ (some sort of legal processing fee) need to be settled during the time i sign S & P

I did asked the sales ppl there during the purchase, besides the 10% any additional hidden cost i need to pay. They never mentioned anything about this MOT cost. No choice for me as i already paid the 3K booking fees. Have to find way to get the 8,800 loh... cry.gif
+Quote Post
giggs_509
post Nov 18 2009, 09:58 AM

Casual

QUOTE(dave_kwok @ Nov 16 2009, 05:19 PM)
Mine is is Terrace. As far as i know the MOT is about 2% of your unit price. Imagine a Semi-D at RM 518k, You need to pay additional RM 10K ++. The lawyer firm give roughly around 1 mth time for the stamp duty (about 7k ++) but the remaining 1k ++ (some sort of legal processing fee) need to be settled during the time i sign S & P

I did asked the sales ppl there during the purchase, besides the 10% any additional hidden cost i need to pay. They never mentioned anything about this MOT cost. No choice for me as i already paid the 3K booking fees. Have to find way to get the 8,800 loh...  cry.gif
we're in the same boat man..
+Quote Post
AudiA6
post Nov 18 2009, 11:49 AM

Getting Started

I suppose you are buying your 1st house.

All this while, MOT is absorbed by the purchaser. Only recently under S P Setia 5/95 program, developer started to absord MOT fee. Subsequent, a lot of developers follow to do so.
+Quote Post
lfcteh
post Nov 18 2009, 05:13 PM

I am also facing the same problem, during the purchase, they mention only need to pay 10%, the rest will be absort inside my bank loan. I also get shock, when the lawyer ask to pay RM10K for the MOT. I also feel cheated, can we just cancel the booking and get the downpayment back. If not, I have to pay 52K for donwpayment and 10K for the MOT, total around 62K mah. cry.gif
+Quote Post
giggs_509
post Nov 18 2009, 05:22 PM

Casual

QUOTE(lfcteh @ Nov 18 2009, 05:13 PM)
I am also facing the same problem, during the purchase, they mention only need to pay 10%, the rest will be absort inside my bank loan. I also get shock, when the lawyer ask to pay RM10K for the MOT. I also feel cheated, can we just cancel the booking and get the downpayment back. If not, I have to pay 52K for donwpayment and 10K for the MOT, total around 62K mah.  cry.gif
my fren cancel the booking, but on the same day. so he gets back his 3k. if u cancel now, dont think that they will refund. hmm.. i also wonder how come they dont mention anything on the mot during sales..
+Quote Post
Friend1
post Nov 18 2009, 07:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(giggs_509 @ Nov 18 2009, 05:22 PM)
my fren cancel the booking, but on the same day. so he gets back his 3k. if u cancel now, dont think that they will refund. hmm.. i also wonder how come they dont mention anything on the mot during sales..
You dont know during the lauching day, the situation like pasar. All people rushing to make a booking and all purchaser didnt ask the price straight make make a payment. I also shock see that situation. Maybe Developer is 1st time do the lauching property and dont have a experience. I hope next phase, they be more profesional.
+Quote Post
lfcteh
post Nov 18 2009, 09:22 PM

I think I am not the only victim, my wife's friend also facing the same problem, no sell person mention to her about the MOT also, now she is also rushing to get the money for the MOT. I have sent an email to them to get the refund, if return 2K, I will also take it and cabut. Better get other properties around 600K with MOT free, legal fee free...I don't want to waste my 10k on MOT, better use it on other higher value properties.
+Quote Post
dave_kwok
post Nov 19 2009, 09:02 AM

Do you guys think is there any additional hidden cost besides the MOT?
+Quote Post
moopok
post Nov 19 2009, 10:14 AM

Getting Started

y all the fuss abt the MOT? Everyone need to pay it either Developer or Yourself. When u buy a house u shud know u need to pay this MOT so y blame sales agent when u didn't ask them when u rush to pay deposit for a house as seem thats the last house on sale in earth.

another thing is if the developer said they wl cover the MOT. I m sure they hv already include the MOT amt onto their selling price. Not matter what nothing to gain.
+Quote Post
lfcteh
post Nov 19 2009, 10:34 AM

Yes, I am admit is my mistake also, because forgot to ask, just follow the sales direction, pay 10% for the donwpayment and apply loan. Is my bad sad.gif
+Quote Post
hanif444
post Nov 19 2009, 12:51 PM

Regular

We called this malaysia Boleh...
+Quote Post
giggs_509
post Nov 19 2009, 01:43 PM

Casual

nevermind la, so anyone else bought? any neighbour in jalan d alpinia 1?
+Quote Post
iphoneman
post Nov 19 2009, 02:04 PM

ya.. kind of expensive.
Terrace is 42k + 8k MOT = 50k
whereas Semi-D is 52k + 10k MOT = 62k
sad.gif
+Quote Post
moopok
post Nov 19 2009, 04:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(iphoneman @ Nov 19 2009, 02:04 PM)
ya.. kind of expensive.
Terrace is 42k + 8k MOT = 50k
whereas Semi-D is 52k + 10k MOT = 62k
sad.gif
my fren did u get the calculation rite?? hmm.gif 42k for a terrace hse & 52k for semi-d
build ur own also susah lah...... rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
giggs_509
post Nov 19 2009, 06:14 PM

Casual

QUOTE(moopok @ Nov 19 2009, 04:06 PM)
my fren did u get the calculation rite?? hmm.gif  42k for a terrace hse & 52k for semi-d
build ur own also susah lah...... rclxub.gif
i think that 1 is the total money spent on 10% downpayment + MOT..
+Quote Post
tsaihoo
post Nov 19 2009, 08:22 PM

No choice to pay MOT myself since my wife insist want to own house at that location.
No regret at all..... Jln D'Alpinia 1.

Added on November 19, 2009, 8:26 pmI have a doubt because developer open Tier 1,2&3 for 1st day lauching. But when on early that day, almost 30-40% grab by other. I believe they are Hap Seng's staff. Anyone know how much discout hap seng's staff get? Either for Semi D or Terrace?

This post has been edited by tsaihoo: Nov 19 2009, 08:26 PM
+Quote Post
bernard79
post Nov 23 2009, 11:23 PM

QUOTE(tsaihoo @ Nov 19 2009, 08:22 PM)
No choice to pay MOT myself since my wife insist want to own house at that location.
No regret at all..... Jln D'Alpinia 1.

Added on November 19, 2009, 8:26 pmI have a doubt because developer open Tier 1,2&3 for 1st day lauching. But when on early that day, almost 30-40% grab by other. I believe they are Hap Seng's staff. Anyone know how much discout hap seng's staff get? Either for Semi D or Terrace?
I did ask the sale person regarding the MOT- It is clearly written that only SPA legal fee is absorded. Hence, I somewhat already knew that this cost has to be borne by buyer. The only thing got me shocked is the disbursement fees for SPA which cost about ~RM1250 by the legal firm. What to do.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
At this stage, we should request Hap Seng to settle a few issues petaining to the property.i.e. CCTV, security period and permeter fencing.

All buyers are welcome to join our discussion at http://www.hapsenghomes.com/forums/forum.php?id=4

23 Jln D' alpinia 3

+Quote Post
dave_kwok
post Nov 25 2009, 07:16 PM

Well, someone sold his Semi-D for RM 620k....Wondering how much my Terrace end lot can sell... biggrin.gif...Semi-D size is 35" x 65" whereas my end lot is 32" x 75".... >_<
+Quote Post
bernard79
post Nov 26 2009, 10:59 AM

QUOTE(dave_kwok @ Nov 25 2009, 07:16 PM)
Well, someone sold his Semi-D for RM 620k....Wondering how much my Terrace end lot can sell... biggrin.gif...Semi-D size is 35" x 65" whereas my end lot is 32" x 75".... >_<
Dave, what is the built up of your end lot terrace? It seems the land size is slightly larger than LSMD, i.e. 2275 vs 2400sqf?
+Quote Post
dave_kwok
post Nov 26 2009, 03:12 PM

my built up as in the brochure is 2200sqf...100 sqf smaller than Semi-D.

Added on November 27, 2009, 11:52 pmhi guys, some question here about the remaining 90% settlement. The lawyer told me that the 90% need to be settled 90 days upon my signing of S&P but in the S&P there is another term written which is within 21 days upon issuance of CF from developer. Usually which 1 is valid?

This post has been edited by dave_kwok: Nov 27 2009, 11:52 PM
+Quote Post
bernard79
post Nov 30 2009, 09:51 AM

QUOTE(dave_kwok @ Nov 26 2009, 03:12 PM)

Added on November 27, 2009, 11:52 pmhi guys, some question here about the remaining 90% settlement. The lawyer told me that the 90% need to be settled 90 days upon my signing of S&P but in the S&P there is another term written which is within 21 days upon issuance of CF from developer. Usually which 1 is valid?
Pls join us at http://dalpinia.freeforums.org/
Discuss and forward all your inquiries and problems in D alpinia community... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
blurisland
post Dec 3 2009, 02:35 PM

Hello, nice to meet you all. I am from 7, Jln D'Alpinia 1
+Quote Post
morpheuzneo
post Dec 26 2009, 04:49 AM

Getting Started

how your access road to D'alpinia?

is it through the flyover junction or from SKVE?

+Quote Post
giggs_509
post Dec 28 2009, 08:50 AM

Casual

from flyover junction..
+Quote Post
idx
post Jan 1 2010, 09:01 AM

Go for D'Alpinia!! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
Friend1
post Jan 1 2010, 01:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(idx @ Jan 1 2010, 09:01 AM)
Go for D'Alpinia!! rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Wah!! you so supportive D' Alpinia. Are also one of owner of that property.. Which phase? Which type?
+Quote Post
Tohsan
post Jan 2 2010, 06:38 AM

Regular

QUOTE(dave_kwok @ Nov 26 2009, 03:12 PM)

its 3 months plus 1 month usually.
+Quote Post
art6969
post Jan 2 2010, 04:16 PM

Regular

this project will coz seriously road crowded
+Quote Post
honmokuwada
post Jan 3 2010, 12:32 AM

Group: New Member

Dear Guys,

I have just paid a booking fees of RM3K for a RM527K double storrey terrace corner lot at D'Alpina today 31/12/2009. Te extra land is 10 feet wide. I think this is the new phase and the house consist of 5 + 1 (1 for utility room) bedrooms. Each bedroom have own bathroom and toilet. Plus the developer has included the alarm system, airconds, auto gate, water filtering, water heater, etc.

The show house of this type will be ready on 16 January 2010. I need to pay the 10% deposit around or after 16 January 2010. After i read many forums on Dalpina, I have a mixed feeling whether to continue or to find another place to stay. Appreciate if you guys can advice me whether to proceed to buy or find other project. Some added information on why I am buying this house:-

1. Very near to ERL Putrajaya Station. I am still using ERL to commute to office everyday.
2. My wife is working in Putrajaya
3. My daughter is studying in primary school in Putrajaya and every Saturday we sent her to Cambridge English Learning Center in Presint 14, Putrajaya.
4. Currently we are staying at Government Quarter house at Precinct 11.

My questions to you guys are:-

1. Will the price go up in the future since I am paying RM527K for the leasehold house
2. Is there any other alternative road beside the bridge and crossover to Seri Kembangan which is heavily jam during peak hours.
3. Is this a good deal for me.

Appreciate if you can give me your valuable advice or PM me or email me at honmokuwada@gmail.com (honmokuwada at gmail dot com)

Thanks/honmokuwada

Added on January 3, 2010, 12:41 amDear Guys,

I have just paid a booking fees of RM3K for a RM527K double storrey terrace corner lot at D'Alpina today 31/12/2009. Te extra land is 10 feet wide. I think this is the new phase and the house consist of 5 + 1 (1 for utility room) bedrooms. Each bedroom have own bathroom and toilet. Plus the developer has included the alarm system, airconds, auto gate, water filtering, water heater, etc.

The show house of this type will be ready on 16 January 2010. I need to pay the 10% deposit around or after 16 January 2010. After i read many forums on Dalpina, I have a mixed feeling whether to continue or to find another place to stay. Appreciate if you guys can advice me whether to proceed to buy or find other project. Some added information on why I am buying this house:-

1. Very near to ERL Putrajaya Station. I am still using ERL to commute to office everyday.
3. My daughter is studying in primary school in Putrajaya and every Saturday we sent her to Cambridge English Learning Center in Presint 14, Putrajaya.

1. Will the price go up in the future since I am paying RM527K for the leasehold house
2. Is there any other alternative road beside the bridge and crossover to Seri Kembangan which is heavily jam during peak hours.

Appreciate if you can give me your valuable advice or PM me or email me at honmokuwada@gmail.com (honmokuwada at gmail dot com)

Thanks/honmokuwada

Added on January 3, 2010, 9:42 amDear Guys,

Thanks/honmokuwada

This post has been edited by honmokuwada: Jan 3 2010, 09:42 AM
+Quote Post
idx
post Apr 15 2010, 09:58 PM

Photo shot on D'Alpinia & 16 Sierra

SKVE extension to Klang Air Hitam Toll Plaza nearly completed
user posted image

This road leading to Salak Tinggi, Kajang, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

D'Alpinia show room
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Jul 3 2010, 08:13 PM

On my way

user posted image
+Quote Post
0hmyg0d
post Jul 30 2010, 05:43 PM

Getting Started

i saw the house there.. quite ok.. but for me it is overpriced.. im not sure what u guys think about.. as i compared the price with KL city ..
+Quote Post
margarita90
post Sep 15 2010, 09:22 AM

Getting Started

anyone knows which phase or which property at D' Alphinia is still available for purchase? thanks..
+Quote Post
MsApprentice
post Sep 16 2010, 10:38 AM

Getting Started

The environment there is ok...but seem quite congested around that area especially in equine.....any new project coming in nearby? any freehold property nearby?
thanks

+Quote Post
ronn77
post Sep 16 2010, 11:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

well..if buying landed properties, it's a big "NO" for me if the land is leasehold. Your property price will never goes up and only suffers when the land tenure is getting lesser and lesser.

Rules No.1 when buying landed house, it must be Freehold and forget about it if it's leasehold unless they sell at dirt cheap.
+Quote Post
aramis888
post Sep 16 2010, 03:27 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Sep 16 2010, 11:21 AM)
well..if buying landed properties, it's a big "NO" for me if the land is leasehold. Your property price will never goes up and only suffers when the land tenure is getting lesser and lesser.

Rules No.1 when buying landed house, it must be Freehold and forget about it if it's leasehold unless they sell at dirt cheap.
what about LakeEdge?

Value will only drop / stay stagnant when lease is reaching 70yrs or less.

+Quote Post
ronn77
post Sep 16 2010, 03:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(aramis888 @ Sep 16 2010, 03:27 PM)
what about LakeEdge?

Value will only drop / stay stagnant when lease is reaching 70yrs or less.
Well, I do consider that property before I decided to buy my current house in Bandar Puteri Puchong.

Although the Lakeedge looks good to me, unfortunately the land is 99 years and the house I view has some crack lines (this could be due to the previously the land is mining area and the soil beneath the land could still be soft).

For long term, better get something which is worthwhile for our hard-earned money rather than regret later.
+Quote Post
margarita90
post Sep 17 2010, 08:50 AM

Getting Started

hi ron77, the problem is there's hardly any freehold properties nowadays, mostly already leasehold.
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Sep 17 2010, 09:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(margarita90 @ Sep 17 2010, 08:50 AM)
hi ron77, the problem is there's hardly any freehold properties nowadays, mostly already leasehold.
Bro, I don't think so. There's still many projects which offering freehold houses. If you willing to spend, you might consider some older phase of houses in Bandar Puteri Puchong which will cost you around 400k for 22x75 with 1900-2000sqft build-up.
+Quote Post
prody
post Sep 17 2010, 12:19 PM

Dance while the record spins

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Sep 16 2010, 11:21 AM)

Of course leasehold property price will also go up.

Rule no 1 only applies if price difference between similar type development in similar area for freehold and leasehold is small. For example, when I bought my house (leasehold) a similar type house (freehold) costed about 50% more. So the choice was easy for me as I am not a die-hard freehold fan and the house was for own stay as well.

If you are looking to buy for investment and flip fast (note that I don't recommend this at the moment), freehold is better since the procedure is faster then for leasehold.

+Quote Post
aramis888
post Sep 17 2010, 12:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(prody @ Sep 17 2010, 12:19 PM)
Of course leasehold property price will also go up.

Rule no 1 only applies if price difference between similar type development in similar area for freehold and leasehold is small. For example, when I bought my house (leasehold) a similar type house (freehold) costed about 50% more. So the choice was easy for me as I am not a die-hard freehold fan and the house was for own stay as well.
you got that right. biggrin.gif

I bought a LH landed last year for investment, reason being, its a G&G and the price is more than 30% cheaper than those nearby FH non-G&G ones. if you factor in the G&G for the LH prop, the price difference will be more than 30%. The choice is very obvious for me.

+Quote Post
margarita90
post Oct 8 2010, 04:35 PM

Getting Started

may i know if d'alphinia terrace double storey was first launched for sale in nov 2009? that's the month I saw you guys started posting about it. The construction finished in which month this year? how much was it when it was first launched? i am asking about the 22x75. thanks.
+Quote Post
pilotHans
post Nov 23 2010, 05:39 PM

scuderia ferrari pit crew (" ,)

QUOTE(art6969 @ Jan 2 2010, 04:16 PM)
this project will coz seriously road crowded
+1 i think for a big housing area like that that should plan their road access better....... smile.gif
if you wonder there, just by using ur comment sense you would know that the road access that
they build will cause future massive jam.....

example of near future + the road in front of the new giant shocking.gif
+Quote Post
antal
post Nov 24 2010, 09:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(pilotHans @ Nov 23 2010, 05:39 PM)
+1 i think for a big housing area like that that should plan their road access better....... smile.gif
if you wonder there, just by using ur comment sense you would know that the road access that
they build will cause future massive jam.....

example of near future +  the road in front of the new giant  shocking.gif
bad town planning and road design is given in Malaysia. shakehead.gif
Hence I don't see the point of highlighting the obvious. I believe anywhere u buy in KV you gonna face traffic issues rclxub.gif
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1993sec    2.61    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:46 PM