Golden Oldies, In memory of...

views

munchoong
post Feb 10 2021, 04:04 PM

Casual
397 posts

QUOTE(zenix @ Nov 15 2020, 01:44 AM)
anyone bought a classic console lately?
last console I bought was Wii U back in December... is that considered a classic console already? tongue.gif
ameenskywalker
post Sep 11 2022, 07:53 PM

Casual
343 posts

Necroing this old thread just because i found lack of technical discussion such as upscalling, RGBs, downscaling, mod, ODEs , arcade board etc. Games collecting also became so uninspired, running out of things to collect and i hate cheap shelves filler games.
tripleB
post Sep 12 2022, 07:38 AM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(ameenskywalker @ Sep 11 2022, 07:53 PM)
Necroing this old thread just because i found lack of technical discussion such as upscalling, RGBs, downscaling, mod, ODEs , arcade board etc. Games collecting also became so uninspired, running out of things to collect and i hate cheap shelves filler games.
I realized that if I just buy random games for the sake of collecting, it's meaningless. Buying from ebay for example, in an era where you can find dozens of the same game, lost all meaning for me. The thrill was when I walk shop to shop in Japan, and finding a rare game, either because the game was in limited print, or because the system was unpopular. And now I can't really travel like the old days anymore. Man where did the time go...
deathninjax
post Sep 12 2022, 05:55 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

i buy stuff from Buyee. I also keep up with the latest mods in the classic gaming discord. not much activity in malaysia so i check out and chat with foreigners there. spent a lot of money importing mods too. especially from the states.
munchoong
post Nov 4 2022, 12:24 PM

Casual
397 posts

QUOTE(deathninjax @ Sep 12 2022, 05:55 PM)
i buy stuff from Buyee. I also keep up with the latest mods in the classic gaming discord. not much activity in malaysia so i check out and chat with foreigners there. spent a lot of money importing mods too. especially from the states.
getting more and more expensive no thanks to the worsening exchange rate

My 3DO ODE cost RM1.8K... and this is also because I managed to evade customs duty

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:54 PM