Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> crankshaft problem - atos, where to get 2nd hand?

spiderwick
post Nov 2 2009, 11:40 AM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

hi guys,

last fri my car broke down while driving in the middle of the road. my accelator pedal suddenly cannot be pressed anymore and my car stopped. my engine cannot restart then and get ppl to tow my car to hyundai workshop.

was informed it was due to my crankshaft problem. i did not get it change last time as the ppl there quoted me rm 1500~1800 just to change it.

i've traded in my car for toyota actually and supposed to hand in the car this wk. topmark has evaluated my car actually but with this problem, i asked them to deduct it straightaway from our agreed price last time but they rejected.

my sales ppl asked me no need to change it but ask the workshop ppl to help to make it start and can drive to topmark. but hyundai ppl said they didn't know how serious the condition unless they opened it and see but couldn't confirm whether the car can be started if didn't change the crankshaft. labour fee alone costs rm400 to open the car and see.

can anybody advise me what to do now???

thanks.

chaos435
post Nov 2 2009, 05:20 PM

Getting Started

I think you should just fix it..
the_catacombs
post Nov 2 2009, 06:42 PM

8 stars wooo....
Group: Senior Member

bro, did they dismantle the whole engine to find out the problem or jz tell u crankshaft problem after by jz looking at the engine??...

crankshaft problem u need to remove the whole engine internals to investigate... and i dont think its crankshaft problem...

btw, if yes crankshaft problem, u can try look for replacement unit from halfcut shop...
khuirene
post Nov 2 2009, 06:53 PM

Dont send to the agent! They will make ur pocket koyak lol...

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0639sec    5.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2018 - 03:11 PM