QUOTE(bmwcaddy @ May 11 2014, 12:45 AM)
i thought its announced malaysian note2 can update kit kat oledi ? o.o
do check with Samsung Malaysia Electronics
if you have time, they can help you with the installation of updates too
shirley_andy
post May 16 2014, 09:48 PM

VR Hardware Solution Provider
2,624 posts

I made a full backup via TWRP before I flash back to stock to send for warranty. Now that its back, I tried to restore via TWRP but nothing shown in the sdcard when I press restore in TWRP. I can see there is files via my PC as well as in android es file explorer.

user posted image

What exactly I need to do to restore via TWRP?
pinolam
post May 27 2014, 11:54 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

Hi all first time posting here for question. my note 2 4.4.2 cant use tethering. keep showing "obtaining IP address" only. all devices able to scan the existence of my hotspot but they simply couldnt connect. with or without password also cannot. please enlighten me thanks. p/s: i never root before. ori 4.4.2.
harizdesu
post Jun 5 2014, 12:05 PM

vvs my stars
1,262 posts

hello guys

my brother bought a new phone, Lenovo S939. previously he used Blackberry, so he is a noob Android user. so am i because i'm an iphone user. lel

the problem is, most of the apps and the browser is Chinese-based language. when he updated the firmware (from the Setting, About Phone, Update), things getting worse and Playstore cannot be opened.

so, what should i do? i heard about custom rom, flash, etc but i dont know where to start. help pls.

thanks smile.gif
whuffy_aniki
post Jun 26 2014, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

hello guys,im sorry..im kinda new to android,im going to send my phone for warranty claim tommorow,is there any way for me to back up all of my data in the phone such as contacts,sms,picture,data n etc to my pc?
birdman13200
post Jun 26 2014, 08:50 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(whuffy_aniki @ Jun 26 2014, 01:35 AM)
hello guys,im sorry..im kinda new to android,im going to send my phone for warranty claim tommorow,is there any way for me to back up all of my data in the phone such as contacts,sms,picture,data n etc to my pc?
For contacts, u can sync it to ur google account.
For sms, U can backup it using backup apk and copy the data to ur PC.
For picture, data, etc, I presume u know how to connect ur phone as USB storage to ur PC, then just copy whatever u want.
whuffy_aniki
post Jun 27 2014, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(birdman13200 @ Jun 26 2014, 08:50 PM)
For contacts, u can sync it to ur google account.
For sms, U can backup it using backup apk and copy the data to ur PC.
For picture, data, etc, I presume u know how to connect ur phone as USB storage to ur PC, then just copy whatever u want.
thank u for ur time and answer i appriciate it..
YH90
post Jul 14 2014, 10:42 AM

On my way
606 posts

Hi,

I have been encountering this problem for some time. I have a Xiaomi Mi3 and it has been working fine until a few weeks ago.

I noticed that by holding my menu button, it no longer goes to Google Now. And all the apps that require login are now "restricted from WiFi network / Data network (whichever connection I use restricted the app)". All the previous apps that requires login that I have installed previously are all working fine, other than the ones that I newly installed.

Is there a fix to it? I tried looking around security, etc, but to no avail.
lewpeter
post Aug 3 2014, 03:31 PM

8 posts

Good Day.

Need advise & assistant.

Received update message from Lenovo & recently just update version from Jelly Bean version 4.2.1 to Kit Kat version 4.4.2 and discover that Lenovo P780 battery drain fast, wifi signal very poor, Celcom signal very poor compare to previously battery can last for 3 days and signal for wifi & Celcom very strong. Also experiencing when talking in on going call and the receiver may not hear very clear, sms tone become very loud with the volume same level as previous version sms tone just nice. Try to do factory reset and the problem still same.

Can the Lenovo P780 be reprogramme back the previous version Jelly Bean 4.2.1 instead of Kit Kat version 4.4.2 ?

And is there any service center for Lenovo or appointed service center in Kota Bharu, Kelantan and what are the necessary arrangement can made to solve my problem.

Thank you & regards.

User is online!Profile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

SkyHermit
post Aug 10 2014, 07:31 PM

Regular
1,792 posts

Hi, I am using this LG optimus L3 E405.

Every night before sleeping i would turn off the phone and switch on the phone the next morning as usual. But today when i swtiched on my phone, it is like it has been formatted. It asks for the date/time etc setting bla bla bla. Then all my contacts, apps, message, contact logs are gone. it is like a new phone. Why is this happening? I just switched off my phone as usual and didnt take out battery or anything.
NazmiVDW
post Oct 16 2014, 08:50 AM

44 posts

Hello everybody!

IDK if this is the right thread but Imma go ahead and ask anyway. Does Android know when I am at work or at home? I want to know because I don't seem to get notifications at work other than email. I'm connected tot the office's and my home's wifi at both places, respectively.

Thanks!
cubiclecarbonate
post Oct 16 2014, 09:04 AM

On my way
557 posts

QUOTE(NazmiVDW @ Oct 16 2014, 08:50 AM)
Hello everybody!

IDK if this is the right thread but Imma go ahead and ask anyway. Does Android know when I am at work or at home? I want to know because I don't seem to get notifications at work other than email. I'm connected tot the office's and my home's wifi at both places, respectively.

Thanks!
what type of notifications?

check whether your office wifi blocked certain sites like fb, twitter etc
JunJun04035
post Dec 19 2014, 03:42 AM

Sir Kalahari, Duke of Autocorrect
1,167 posts

QUOTE(NazmiVDW @ Oct 16 2014, 08:50 AM)
Hello everybody!

Thanks!
most likely your office internet is blocking sites like facebook and other social sites
JunJun04035
post Dec 19 2014, 03:43 AM

1,167 posts

QUOTE(DuO LoN @ Dec 13 2014, 11:27 AM)
hey. im using kitkat 4.4 . i've encountered something very weird. apparently my custom ringtones and notification tones keep resetting themselves. has anyone encountered this before? it is constantly resetting itself. i have no idea why. any solutions?
resetting as in?
zhou.xingxing
post Jan 8 2015, 10:06 PM

:3
1,691 posts

wta is the above information still relevant?
am3
post Feb 12 2015, 11:36 AM

Regular
1,345 posts

What is a good video call software that don't use much data? I mean got good compression technology.

Or is it better to use celcom video call?
mudkipryan94
post Apr 11 2015, 02:31 PM

Not today, dirtbag
All Stars
11,982 posts

QUOTE(am3 @ Feb 12 2015, 11:36 AM)
What is a good video call software that don't use much data? I mean got good compression technology.

Or is it better to use celcom video call?
Kakao whistling.gif
am3
post Apr 12 2015, 08:40 PM

Regular
1,345 posts

QUOTE(mudkipryan94 @ Apr 11 2015, 02:31 PM)
Kakao whistling.gif
thanks

JunJun04035
post May 4 2015, 03:37 AM

1,167 posts

QUOTE(shirley_andy @ May 16 2014, 09:48 PM)
I made a full backup via TWRP before I flash back to stock to send for warranty. Now that its back, I tried to restore via TWRP but nothing shown in the sdcard when I press restore in TWRP. I can see there is files via my PC as well as in android es file explorer.

user posted image

What exactly I need to do to restore via TWRP?
still have TWRP and root after warranty claim? hmm.gif

28 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0262sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:37 PM