convivencia
post Oct 21 2009, 02:36 PM

idiot
2,675 posts

wan to play play with Penang Lang?

play play sum moar la, if u dare !
QUOTE(Polaris @ Oct 21 2009, 02:17 PM)
Mob beats up mechanic

GEORGE TOWN, MALAYSIA - An angry mob attacked a motorist and bashed him up after he crashed into three parked motorcycles along Jalan Tanjung Bungah, here.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

A group of about 20 people, who were around, surged towards him, smashed the car window and dragged him out before assaulting him with helmets, rocks and sticks.

Quah said passing motorists also stopped to take advantage of the situation by stealing his gold chain and car stereo.

"One of them also pretended to be a policeman and demanded for my MyKad," Quah said from his hospital bed yesterday.

"He then tried to snatch my wallet when I took it out of my pocket. I was beaten up further when I refused to hand over my wallet and handphone.

"The mob also overturned my car. When a police patrol car arrived, I heard someone tell the police that the car had ended up that way upon impact."

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNew...019-174347.html

convivencia
post Oct 21 2009, 03:13 PM

idiot
2,675 posts

QUOTE(POYOZER @ Oct 21 2009, 03:02 PM)
I'm not sked! Selangor more powderful than them!!!
oh yeah, u right !

selangor got c4 (mongolian lady case), and then got buttsett(teoh beng hock case and the 3 year old child case), and then got fruit stuffed inside little vagina (little girl kena raped and killed and then stuffed inside a sport bag case)

yeah, selangor badder, much much badder

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:04 PM