Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The best mutual fund company in Malaysia, select the best

views

jeff_v2
post Oct 18 2009, 02:10 AM

Enthusiast
965 posts

PNB la...
coz they own by gov, the probability of lost is low unless Msia eco prob...

jeff_v2
post Oct 19 2009, 08:14 PM

Enthusiast
965 posts

[quote=cheahcw2003,Oct 18 2009, 01:36 PM]

b) the worst customer service (telephone): CIMB Wealth advisor, called in to ask about investment, the receptionist said will assigned agent to call me, no agent call until the next day, i called in and remind again, and finally one agent called me, i have inquire about the reduction of the initial charge if the investment is bigger, he said he will ask his boss and since never call back, poor following up.

ut in cimb divided into 2 group.
one is cimb wealth advisor = agents
one is cimb bank = directly from bank

if u want better and easier sevice try go to cimb branches rather than from agent.
ut is long there so there wil be prob if in long term u lost contact wit ur agent.
i also buying ut at cimb bank and thier fund perform quite well, mostly via epf fund.

jeff_v2
post Oct 25 2009, 05:36 PM

Enthusiast
965 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Oct 25 2009, 05:32 PM)
What is CIMB CLick's? I go through the agent from the very first day. The agent and the advisor are very helpfull. The advisor help me to pickup some good fund also and stock.
CIMB clicks is CIMB internet banking same as Maybank2u...
yah, some agent do give good service but some also tend to leave their cust after transaction been done...
adviseable to go straight to bank, can get cheaper sales charge and easier to check pricing... thumbup.gif
jeff_v2
post Oct 26 2009, 03:29 AM

Enthusiast
965 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Oct 25 2009, 11:35 PM)
I see. Now you remind me, I did received a letter contain some password that ask me to log in. But I haven't do yet.

My agent really give a good service. Till sometime quite annoy. Ha.... I don't mind to give some business to the agent, as her cimb advisor always give me some market info regarding stock.  brows.gif
wah.. good for u got really good agent...
mind sharing with me the best fund from CIMB Principal???
i also got some - Asia Pasific Equity and DALI...
bought it through bank, easier for me la

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0641sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:53 PM