Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bowers and Wilkins Owners Thread, Discussion on B&W speakers

views

Kirsten
post Mar 18 2013, 07:08 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(Calebraj @ Mar 6 2013, 01:03 PM)
Yes, he would. As B&W Speakers always believe that getting it from the local distributor also have an extra hands for support. Despite the taxes, i can say the Malaysian price are very close to Europe country prices (as i have checked).
Which is a fair deal really.

Compared to cars comparison prices against other countries, that is a different story.
Yeap. I do agree with what Raj says. Its a matter of local support if you were to buy fom local authorized retail showroom.

Always could get support from them, rather to send back the speakers to overseas to claim warranty. smile.gif
Kirsten
post Mar 19 2013, 11:25 PM

21 posts

Raj,

It seems that the B&W Zeppelin Mini 2 is already announced !!

When you can let us know the stocks availability? I would guess that most of the B&W fans would want to check out this little beast. tongue.gif
Kirsten
post Mar 21 2013, 11:25 PM

21 posts

Mhhh.. Are you sure? Why not reveal what you have n store for all of us here. I might want to grab one, lolx.

By the way Im really stuck with my old old old iphone 3 GS..
Kirsten
post Mar 29 2013, 12:38 PM

21 posts

Ahh, the blue is naise !!!

Let me know again when you have gotten them in stock, by the way is there any sonic difference on the new Blue P3?

Or this is only color diff?
Kirsten
post May 30 2013, 09:47 AM

21 posts

Hey Raj,

Good to see you in your showroom. Thanks for the offer on the Zeppelin Air .. Got that back and playing on my iPhone in my living hall..

What I could said now is that guy is just fantastic!! I never had any of those iPod speakers which sounded as great..

Just PM me in the future if u have any great deals.. especially now I'm hunting for a power amp for my CM9's .. Please don't poison me with Classe.. tongue.gif tongue.gif..

This post has been edited by Kirsten: May 30 2013, 09:50 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:45 AM