Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bowers and Wilkins Owners Thread, Discussion on B&W speakers

views

AJoseph
post Mar 26 2017, 07:16 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(snackmonster @ Mar 10 2017, 04:45 PM)
I use to be a fan of bowers and Wilkins buying a few too many units in my houses.

UNTIL I found out their aftersales service is utterly crap.
My cheap C5 for some reason the cord ain't functioning any more. They said they can't fix it fine, and offered a trade in to get 10% discount. Seen better discounts on random days.

Furthermore your mid valley outlet when approach and confronted all he knows is to divert and avoid answering, doesn't even know a sorry.

Thank you for treating your customers like trash will no longer be recommending your products to my friends. It is not the speakers problem it is the service staff REALLY RUBBISH.

Stay away with a mega long pole.
AJoseph
post Mar 26 2017, 07:21 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(snackmonster @ Mar 10 2017, 04:45 PM)
I use to be a fan of bowers and Wilkins buying a few too many units in my houses.

UNTIL I found out their aftersales service is utterly crap.
My cheap C5 for some reason the cord ain't functioning any more. They said they can't fix it fine, and offered a trade in to get 10% discount. Seen better discounts on random days.

Furthermore your mid valley outlet when approach and confronted all he knows is to divert and avoid answering, doesn't even know a sorry.

Thank you for treating your customers like trash will no longer be recommending your products to my friends. It is not the speakers problem it is the service staff REALLY RUBBISH.

Stay away with a mega long pole.
Hi there Snackmonster, sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your C5 headphones. I would really like to know more on the situation that you are facing. Please do call me at 0126462738 and ask for AJ. I will help resolve your issue. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

AJoseph
post Apr 10 2017, 06:14 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(snackmonster @ Apr 2 2017, 09:57 PM)
Hello bro got it thanks. Your customer service finally prevailed. FUNNY THING IS Once I got home My A7 now cannot ON!. Will bring it to the Gardens to have a look.
No problem bud. Any issues, just give me a call. Take it easy bud.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0254sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:24 PM