Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

P1 W1MAX "Cut now!" Promotions, What a big mistake :(

views

bingozero
post Oct 14 2009, 08:48 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(malaysiads @ Oct 14 2009, 08:42 PM)
When I first subscribe to P1, i was really happy. The speed is good (Wiggy RM149 Package) not that 10Mbps they promise, but at least can get about 2mps. Im very satisfied so after 2 months, i terminate my streamyx (i have cut the wire). Things was perfect until end of June.

Suddenly things went totally opposite. Used to have 4-5 bar, now the line hardly has 1 bar. I have called their customer support, and to my suprise, it was one of the worst helpline i ever seen. And this is admitted by their CEO on his mail as well.
I went directly to their HQ in PJ, and they admit the problem and told me they will waive my bill untill their problem settle. The reason was I was situated in highly congested area. They promise to settle it by August.

I opted out for Celcom Prepaid Broadband thought to use until go back to P1. Until today things are the same. My line still shows 1 bar. To my surprise, i receive email saying i need to settle the bill for August & September. Went again to P1 office, they said the waive on bill not in their system. (Lucky i have my copy in written that my bill will waive)

Finally I gave up on P1 since they can't promise when they can solve my problem. To my surprise at least 15 customers also complaint and they also return the modem. Can hear some big noises if you want to hear some complaints there.
So, now i have to get back to wired broadband again. So will you cut for P1?
If they can't settle the problem for you, then you outside settle with them tongue.gif

user posted image

Cut it, show them who are the boss.
bingozero
post Oct 14 2009, 09:00 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(+ @ Oct 14 2009, 08:57 PM)
but i always wander why their line so powerful 1?  hmm.gif
Difference package for business and home user.
bingozero
post Oct 20 2009, 12:28 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(AlexLee277 @ Oct 20 2009, 12:25 AM)
try call 016-4982159
Who's number is that?
Or Outside settle?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:50 PM