Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Affiliate/Niche Marketing Business thru Internet, discuss and enlight me about this.

views

TSmutt
post Sep 16 2009, 02:14 PM, updated 11y ago

please pronounce my nick as 'mood/mut' not 'mud/mat
1,288 posts

let us discuss all about internet marketing.

Affiliate Marketing as defined by wikipedia

Affiliate Marketing is an Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts. It is an application of crowd sourcing.

The Affiliate Marketing industry has three core players at its heart: the brand/seller, the affiliate, and the customer. The market has grown sufficiently in complexity to warrant a secondary tier of players, including Affiliate Management Agencies, Super-Affiliates and Specialized Third Parties vendors.

Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic search engine optimization, paid search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, and in some sense display advertising. On the other hand, affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.

Affiliate marketing—using one website to drive traffic to another—is a form of online marketing, which is frequently overlooked by advertisers.[citation needed] While search engines, e-mail, and website syndication capture much of the attention of online retailers, affiliate marketing carries a much lower profile. Still, affiliates continue to play a significant role in e-retailers' marketing strategies

Niche Marketing as defined by Susan Ward, about.com

A niche market is a focused, targetable portion of a market.

By definition, then, a business that focuses on a niche market is addressing a need for a product or service that is not being addressed by mainstream providers. You can think of a niche market as a narrowly defined group of potential customers.

For instance, instead of offering cleaning services, a business might establish a niche market by specializing in blind cleaning services.

Why should you bother to establish a niche market? Because of the great advantage of being alone there; other small businesses may not be aware of your particular niche market, and large businesses won't want to bother with it.

The trick to capitalizing on a niche market is to find or develop a market niche that has customers who are accessible, that is growing fast enough, and that is not owned by one established vendor already.

This post has been edited by mutt: Sep 16 2009, 02:58 PM
Phantom Renegade
post Sep 16 2009, 05:18 PM

Getting Started
214 posts

OK... affiliate / niche marketing from my very own stand point of view:

Niche Marketing can basically be divided to three basic rules:

1. Find a hungry market that are having similar problems / enjoying similar hobbies.

2. Find out what they want.

3. Give it to them.

Sounds simple isn't it??

As continuity from the thread I created in The Fast & The Furious section which is:

RM40k to RM50k per month... enuff to own Ferrari F430 or Audi R8

which has been giving me a couple of headache answering PMs of people asking me what I did...

This is what I do for a living- Niche / Affiliate Marketing.

So it is good to have this thread around... so I'll explain roughly what affiliate / niche marketing is.
And how it can make you rich without having anyone chasing to cut your head like what happens with MLM.

=====================================

HOW DOES NICHE / AFFILIATE MARKETING WORKS?

Here's how everything works:

Internet are a massive hub of collecting customers... if you are a company selling something to the masses.
This is because a lot of people turn to uncle Google to seek for information.
This includes buyers as well.

Let say for example... I'm looking to buy an iPhone 3GS.
I would turn to uncle Google first and seek for information on the net.

The same thing goes if you are having problems.. for example you are getting married next month
and you want to lose all the extra weight before the long awaited day. You'd turn to the internet first
for information. Doctors comes later...

At times these people stumbled across a really good offer that corresponds to whatever
they are looking for. Be it iPhone3GS or an ebook about losing weight in 14 days.

What happen at this rate??

Either two things:

1) They'd turn off their PC and go to the shop to buy their iPhone 3GS or ask doctors for
information on how to lose weight in 14 days.

or..

2) They just decided on the fly that they'll get it straight from the internet. They take out their
credit cards... make payments.. and wait 1 to 4 days for the shipment of their iPhone3GS to arrive
or in the case of the ebook... they received instant download link to the ebook on how to lose
weight in 14 days.

However... internet are way too big to conquer. No matter what sort of advertising method a company
uses... it is literally impossible to capture all the traffic to their offer / products / promotion.

That is where we as affiliate marketing comes in...

These company... let's name a few... maybe Adidas, Apple, Nike, Versace, blablabla... will create
an affiliate system so that other people.. like me.. can join and help them promote their products..
for a bit of percentage / commissions on each sale I help them made.

However...
Some big companies don't like the hassle of creating their own affiliate system... so they join available
affiliate network like Commission Junction, Share-a-Sale, Clickbank, and so on.

And people like me... join those affiliate network.. look for products to sell and advertise it / show it
to relevant target group of people in a market / niche.

For example.. if the product is about home gardening... I promote it to those people who wants to
do home gardening.

If the product is about acne... I show it to those who wants to lose acne.

If the product is a digital camera or DSLR camera... I show / promote it to other niched people that
are interested with DSLR camera.

This is affiliate marketing... and to those who have been asking / flaming / whatever about what I do
in the thread in The Fast & Furious section... this is what I do for a living.

Is this business realistic then???

Let say you are promoting some ebook from Clickbank about dating called 'The Magic of Making Up'.
This ebook gives out commission of USD 30 (if I'm not mistaken) for each sale I made.

The book is for people on the verge of divorce or to those who want to make up back with their ex.
Breaking up in dating world are a heated issues... millions of searches are being done in Google
just about this issue alone.

So it corresponds to the first rule I stated above: 1. Find a hungry market that are having similar problems / enjoying similar hobbies.

The problem here is they are having difficult times in their relationship.

Next stage is: 2. Find out what they want.

So... what do they want. A five minutes simple research on a couple of forums including Lowyat.net hinted that
they want their relationship to be back like how it was before.

So what I do is... show them the way to 'The Magic of Making Up' offer... help them decide to buy (there are strategies for this)
and voila... I just made USD 30.

Now this is a world wide problems... agree??
In some part of the world this sort of problems has resulted in a lot of suicide.
These people in this niche are emotionally disturbed... so what we do is we help them
get better by re-uniting them with their ex... in the process we make money.

It's a beautiful system that affects life isn't it. In the process as well... we feel satisfied and happy.

Now imagine... I made one sale everyday.
Each months I'll be making USD 30 x 30 = USD 900.

Did I ever mentioned that this is a very hungry and serious topic.
Making 3 to 5 sales a day is pretty easy actually.

Let say 3... that would mean I'll be making USD 30 x 3 = USD 90
USD 90 x 30 = USD 2700 from this one niche alone.

Now.. one basic principles of niche marketing is...
NEVER PUT ALL THE EGGS IN ONE BASKET.

In essence... don't rely on just one niche. Go and do
more...

So I promote things to teach Forex.. home gardening.. how to write a resume..
and one physical product which is a chandelier.

4 niches.

Assume I made similar amount of money from all 4 niches...
that makes it 5 niches.

5 x 30 = USD 150 daily earning.
150 x 30 = USD 4500 monthly earning.

Convert to RM = RM 15,xxx per month.

See the potential now??

What if you have 10 niches??
What about 50??
What about 100??

You could literally quit your daily job right???

THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF NICHE / AFFILIATE MARKETING.

=====================================

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

For the sake of reference... from now on this business will be referred as IM
which is an acronym of Internet Marketing.

1. Where to look for product bro?

There are a lot of affiliate networks available out there...
they range from:

-Clickbank (Digital Products only - like PDF or program)
-Commission Junction
-eBay
-Share-a-Sale
-LinkShare
-Walmart
-Amazon.com (so far my best affiliate network... you could find almost everything here... the only thing I hate is Amazon's commission percentage... among the lesser compared to the other network).

2. How about advertisement? How do you advertise your promotion?

I don't intent to do full explanation here as this aspect it self could
cover almost 40 pages of this thread.

But just to touch the tip of the iceberg... there are 3 main method which
is:

- Pay-Per Click (Google AdWords, Yahoo! or MSN Ad Center)

Basically.. we pay Google for every clicks that we get. Our ads
will appear on the right side of the search results of Google's page.

Or.. you can opt for Content Network. What is that?? A giant turkey??
Well.. ever heard of AdSense?? Basically we let them AdSense player
to pick our ads and show it on their websites.

-BUM Marketing

FREE METHOD!! Still the best huh??

You write a couple of articles that contains value that are related to
your niche.

Post it to article directory or social networking page like ezinearticles (Page Rank above 5)
or Squidoo.

Your articles... if lucky.. will be picked up by Google and be shown within
the 10 search results.

You don't pay a single cent... but this takes time. A lot of it.
That's the weakness of free method.

-SEO

Stands for Search Engine Optimization.

This one a bit complex to explain. Basically you create an Search Engine
friendly website... and do some legal tricks to make your site appear
on the first page of Google.

Free method... which is good... but took extremely long time.. which is bad.

3. Cakap senang... I've been in IM for about 2 years and keep on failing.
How about all those failures??

There are a lot of reason for this.
Usually.. the reason would be lack of motivation or... you quit too early.

It's already 5:15... need to pick up my girlfriend... so I'll continue this later.

Have a good day yeah... wink.gif
Psycho Madness
post Sep 16 2009, 06:21 PM

18 posts

Heyy..

Interesting topic.. I've heard some people are really successful with this kind of business.. but then is it hard to get started?

Do I need to have a figure of capital before I can start it..?

From my reading, we can start all free at first. then I heard from some one else that we need to invest on website building, the cost of the domain name, hosting and so on.

Can I ask you, the total of the investment should I put on. Overall.
from the website,maybe other costs as well that I didnt notice.

Can I really get some sales through free marketing? Well, obviously, we need to invest something to get the profit. no such as free things. LOL..

even go to the toilet also charged 20 cents maaa...

Phantom.. Seems you are the one here that shows up yourself doing this kind of business, can you teach a little bit the foundation. or at least share some of your experience.

Look interesting to me.. I want to give it a try.
No need to be like you pun takpe maa..
RM50 per day should be enough for me..

You think I can get that amount? If I put some action..?
Oooo.. I love to explore the new things. As long it's not too much of techy stuff..

Can I clone myself to be such as your income? Not as same as yours exactly. 10% or less from yours should be enough.
Not interested much of owning ferrari and super cool cars.

I wonder if I can start at no cost at all.

This post has been edited by Psycho Madness: Sep 16 2009, 06:25 PM
TSmutt
post Sep 16 2009, 06:36 PM

1,288 posts

thx phantom for the long explainantion. i believe that's not even 1% of your knowledge notworthy.gif

so basically;

1. find niches to start with
2. find target market
3. marketing strategy

looks easy but the implementation is crazy! haha.. JK tongue.gif

hope TS can share more knwoledge on IM thumbup.gif

Phantom Renegade
post Sep 16 2009, 10:00 PM

Getting Started
214 posts

QUOTE(Psycho Madness @ Sep 16 2009, 06:21 PM)
Heyy..

Interesting topic.. I've heard some people are really successful with this kind of business.. but then is it hard to get started?

Do I need to have a figure of capital before I can start it..?

From my reading, we can start all free at first. then I heard from some one else that we need to invest on website building, the cost of the domain name, hosting and so on.

Can I ask you, the total of the investment should I put on. Overall.
from the website,maybe other costs as well that I didnt notice.

Can I really get some sales through free marketing? Well, obviously, we need to invest something to get the profit. no such as free things. LOL..

even go to the toilet also charged 20 cents maaa...

Phantom.. Seems you are the one here that shows up yourself doing this kind of business, can you teach a little bit the foundation. or at least share some of your experience.

Look interesting to me.. I want to give it a try.
No need to be like you pun takpe maa..
RM50 per day should be enough for me..

You think I can get that amount? If I put some action..?
Oooo.. I love to explore the new things. As long it's not too much of techy stuff..

Can I clone myself to be such as your income? Not as same as yours exactly. 10% or less from yours should be enough.
Not interested much of owning ferrari and super cool cars.

I wonder if I can start at no cost at all.
Yes you can.

But I won't lie to you.. it is very hard. Ironically.. the hard part is not learning the rope but it is motivation and implementation.

You do need some money to start...
If you opt for free method though.. this is all you need to have:

-Credit Card / Debit Card (preferably Public Bank.. but I heard now even Maybank Card can be used online.. haven't verify it though)
-At least about USD 100.

The USD 100 will go to domain names (I use Godaddy.com) and hostings (I use hostgator).

About website... I just used Wordpress based website. This serve the simple purpose of being SEO
friendly. I only create a full pledged HTML website when I seriously want to expand in that niche.
Otherwise I stick with Wordpress / Joomla based website.

You can see one of the example here:
http://microcapmania.com/ - This is created by a friend of mine from Wealthy Affiliate.com goes by the name Thadroe and Dave B and friends for learning purposes in their circle. Just for example purpose only ok... wink.gif don't share outside of this forum.

Now... free method refers only the advertising. Domain name and hosting is a must... but only if you want to create landing page.
Else you could try do some direct linking.

If you are serious about doing this and wanna try free method...
read this thing first:

http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/Article_Marketing.html

Lemme know if you want to know anything else... I'll try my best explaining it to you.

QUOTE(mutt @ Sep 16 2009, 06:36 PM)
thx phantom for the long explainantion. i believe that's not even 1% of your knowledge notworthy.gif

so basically;

1. find niches to start with
2. find target market
3. marketing strategy

looks easy but the implementation is crazy! haha.. JK tongue.gif
hope TS can share more knwoledge on IM thumbup.gif
Wanna be my test subject?? We try a little bit of PPC game..
see if you could rake up some sales and dollars into your
pocket. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phantom Renegade: Sep 16 2009, 10:01 PM
Psycho Madness
post Sep 16 2009, 10:58 PM

18 posts

Thx thx lotsa thx to u mr phantom..

ooo.. bummarketing method.. Ok, thx for the source.
Reading it. Ezinearticles is a must "tool" ea to follow the free method.
Why is he just limit to this only one site?

Erm.. PPC game.. Mutt, you go la try the game. Phantom is willing to teach you.. Me..? I rather choose the free one. No $$$ to invest. Still studying.

Mr Phantom, what do you mean by "the hard part is not learning the rope but it is motivation and implementation."

Meaning, the learning curve is easier then taking action?
Ok, what did you do previously when you feel lack of motivation? What did you do to keep on implement the lotsa work and task to do?

Aiyo.. I know I'm asking to much of questions, (thank god you dnt want to charge any RM. You chrged $1000 per hour on the phone teaching! Read it at your bio here at LYN) but I just want to ask..

Btw, since Mutt are going to be your PPC game tester, I wanna join.
Can can? but I want to do free way method only..

Can you give me some free sources?
I've read somewhere from your post, you mentioned about Potpiegirl or smtg like that. the frank kern thinggy, mass control..

herm.. I better check it out at Google first lah. Go for my own study..

Phantom dude, can I do some task, then I report back to you, and you gimme some feedback. Will you say yes to my desire? err.. desire. yes, too obsess with this on9 money making already smile.gif

PS: heyy mutt.. I though you're the TT since you started this thread lol..

update

Basically, we have to choose a proper keyword list. Purpose? To get our articles get into the front page of google.
Hmm.. that means we must get into the first page then we can get the chance to have the sales..
Why? If my article goes to the 2nd,3rd, etc, then I'm not getting any traffic? Lol.. What is the chance to have our article into the first page?
How to make it happened?

ok now i see, travis also use other site. not only ezinearticles..
erm. the 2 software he recommended.. micro niche finder and adword analyzer.
aiyai.. now the probs on $$ is bothering me.. erm..

wealthy affiliates..? herm.. more money to invest..? erk..

Ok ok.. I'll try doing some reading first lah..

This post has been edited by Psycho Madness: Sep 16 2009, 11:08 PM
TSmutt
post Sep 16 2009, 11:27 PM

1,288 posts

QUOTE(Phantom Renegade @ Sep 16 2009, 10:00 PM)
Yes you can.

But I won't lie to you.. it is very hard. Ironically.. the hard part is not learning the rope but it is motivation and implementation.
You do need some money to start...
If you opt for free method though.. this is all you need to have:

-Credit Card / Debit Card (preferably Public Bank.. but I heard now even Maybank Card can be used online.. haven't verify it though)
-At least about USD 100.

The USD 100 will go to domain names (I use Godaddy.com) and hostings (I use hostgator).

About website... I just used Wordpress based website. This serve the simple purpose of being SEO
friendly. I only create a full pledged HTML website when I seriously want to expand in that niche.
Otherwise I stick with Wordpress / Joomla based website.

You can see one of the example here:
http://microcapmania.com/ - This is created by a friend of mine from Wealthy Affiliate.com goes by the name Thadroe and Dave B and friends for learning purposes in their circle. Just for example purpose only ok... wink.gif don't share outside of this forum.
Now... free method refers only the advertising. Domain name and hosting is a must... but only if you want to create landing page.
Else you could try do some direct linking.
If you are serious about doing this and wanna try free method...
read this thing first:

http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/Article_Marketing.html
Lemme know if you want to know anything else... I'll try my best explaining it to you.
Wanna be my test subject?? We try a little bit of PPC game..
see if you could rake up some sales and dollars into your
pocket. smile.gif
sure can. pls enlight me nod.gif
Psycho Madness
post Sep 17 2009, 05:25 AM

18 posts

Ebay.. Hardly to register.. Or they don't have any offer for the affiliate?
We are not doing any dropship or being ebay seller right?
We don't need to buy the product, and sell it back right..?

Any advice on this..?
Clickbank is easier to register..
Phantom Renegade
post Sep 17 2009, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
214 posts

QUOTE(Psycho Madness @ Sep 16 2009, 10:58 PM)
ok now i see, travis also use other site. not only ezinearticles..
erm. the 2 software he recommended.. micro niche finder and adword analyzer.
aiyai.. now the probs on $$ is bothering me.. erm..

wealthy affiliates..? herm.. more money to invest..? erk..

Ok ok.. I'll try doing some reading first lah..
Don't buy anything yet.

Always take action and get the money rolling into your pocket first
before buying whatever thing anyone recommend you to.

Of course in the future you will need Micro Niche Finder (this is one
heck of a super good keyword research tools for search engine optimization
purposes).

But for now just stay cool... don't buy anything yet... try to get
the money rolling first.

Travis' guide is enough to start... why not try and take some action
first?

If you need to create a landing page... use Squidoo.com.

QUOTE(Psycho Madness @ Sep 17 2009, 05:25 AM)
Ebay.. Hardly to register.. Or they don't have any offer for the affiliate?
We are not doing any dropship or being ebay seller right?
We don't need to buy the product, and sell it back right..?

Any advice on this..?
Clickbank is easier to register..
This is eBay affiliate program:

https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/files/hu...n-US/index.html

But they are a bit hard to convince. I wouldn't recommend doing
promotion for eBay to start with.

Clickbank is easy to learn the ropes of internet marketing...
but the competition is stiff.

I myself don't do Clickbank much... but if you are learning...
why not.

You want to use free method right?? That means you won't lose
any money if you fail...yet you will still gain experience smile.gif

After maybe 3 to 4 weeks... you can jump into other networks
like Commission Junction, Share-a-Sale and Linkshare.

@mutt...

Start with this:

Register to all these network:

-Clickbank
-Commission Junction
-Share-a-Sale
-Linkshare
-Amazon

Clickbank is easy to register...
But the same is not true for the other four. They require you to have a website
before they manually approved your application.

So.. use this site if they ask to see you website:

http://www.squidoo.com/learn-spanish-tutor

Lemme know once done.. wink.gif

TSmutt
post Sep 17 2009, 09:24 AM

1,288 posts

QUOTE(Phantom Renegade @ Sep 17 2009, 08:36 AM)

@mutt...

Start with this:

Register to all these network:

-Clickbank
-Commission Junction
-Share-a-Sale
-Linkshare
-Amazon

thx for all the tips.

all those network I joined already except sharesale. but u know la, join for nothing only. last time trying to do cpa network but half way only. laugh.gif

the squidoo is your one is it?

to Psycho Madness,

we can always share money to buy any software or ebook or anything about IM later wink.gif now we just follow sifu Phantom 1st blush.gif

ok Phantom, once I done, will inform u. thx again
azlanhussain
post Sep 17 2009, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

Personally for me to be successful in Internet marketing is to have the ability to psychologically control over someone.

Knows the gist, then you will realise that making money online is not that tough after all.. in fact it's much easier than doing it in the real world.

Take one example.. imagine what if you could find someone that is looking for a place to study abroad and then drive them over to a place where people are discussing about it and even suggesting over several places. What do you think might happen. smile.gif

Those are noting fiction. It can easily be done. Just need a bit of a thinking. smile.gif

This post has been edited by azlanhussain: Sep 17 2009, 09:46 AM
Phantom Renegade
post Sep 17 2009, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
214 posts

QUOTE(mutt @ Sep 17 2009, 09:24 AM)
the squidoo is your one is it?

My roomate actually.. but never mind... he doesn't care as he is also PPC player.

And don't call me sifu la... me also learning you know... tongue.gif
I'm just sharing with you only.. success or not all depends on you.. smile.gif

SUSsootienann
post Sep 17 2009, 10:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,276 posts

From: subang, sunway, puchong, pj -- does_this_annoy_you?

why do we need to buy hosting for our own website?
cant we just create a page on blogspot.com for free ?

and how do we get paid ?
can clickbank and those other websites credit into our paypal account ?

This post has been edited by sootienann: Sep 17 2009, 10:54 AM
Phantom Renegade
post Sep 17 2009, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
214 posts

QUOTE(sootienann @ Sep 17 2009, 10:22 AM)
why do we need to buy hosting for our own website?
cant we just create a page on blogspot.com for free ?

and how do we get paid ?
can clickbank and those other websites credit into our paypal account ?
Buy hosting so we have full control over the site.
Otherwise when things get a bit awry we can't do anything.
For example blogspot.com decides to do something nasty to
our website content etc... that would jeopardize our whole business.

But if you are just starting... then the best bet is to use:

1) Free Blog (Blogspot / Bloggers / Wordpress)
2) Weebly
3) Squidoo

I've tried all three... the best in terms of SEO would be Squidoo.
I could get ranked for quite competitive keywords with only 5 backlinks
from ezinearticles in just about a couple days. Indexed within 3 houres.

The downside though... Squidoo employs too many Adsense and other
ads which could take away the focus of our reader from our promotion.

But now since I've budget... I just straight away get a domain name.
Hosting on hostgator can host unlimited domain name so I only need
to get it once.

And then create a wordpress websites and drive traffic there.

How do you get paid??

Major affiliate networks like Clickbank, Commission Junction etc.. prefers
cheque.

But some affiliate network do pay straight to PayPal.

Ofcourse... this does affects our business as we need to take into account
the amount of time before we can re-used the money and cycle it back
into our business before the profit comes.

But a word of advice for those who are new with PayPal...
they are quite rampant in 'freezing' accounts.

I got accused once for money laundering because of sudden influx in PayPal
account... and they freeze my account. That alone dealt a severe damage
to my business at that time.

A bit trauma with PayPal tongue.gif so I prefer check.
SUSsootienann
post Sep 17 2009, 12:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,276 posts

so if i write articleA and articleB, can i make both articles link to each other?
will the search engine penalise me for this ?

thanks for your intro to afiliate marketing.
if i am able to make long term income, i will be forever grateful to you

This post has been edited by sootienann: Sep 17 2009, 12:17 PM
Psycho Madness
post Sep 17 2009, 12:57 PM

18 posts

ok..
I'll try squidoo. looks easy and lots of module can be added to.
Amazon is one site that I'm gonna be promoting first.

Digital product..? erm.. Can i start with the physical product first?
Which one is easier? In regard of convincing people to buy?
Physical or digital?

Book or video games?
I prefer video games rather than ebook.. LOL?!

What do think phantom? Yea, you also said that you don't play with Clickbank much.
Why is that so..?

I'll stick with squidoo..
Coming back after raya..

Taaaaaaaa....
socratesman
post Sep 17 2009, 02:06 PM

Regular
1,769 posts

Phantom/mutt,

This thread is timely. Last few weeks I have been doing massive research on affiliate/CPA marketing.

As Malaysians, how hard is it get accepted into the major affiliate networks? Like Hydra, Clickbank, Neverblueads, Copeac, etc...
From what i read in various forums, they seem to prefer US-based affiliates only
Wanna share your exp? smile.gif

This post has been edited by socratesman: Sep 17 2009, 02:07 PM
TSmutt
post Sep 17 2009, 02:15 PM

1,288 posts

QUOTE(socratesman @ Sep 17 2009, 02:06 PM)
Phantom/mutt,

This thread is timely. Last few weeks I have been doing massive research on affiliate/CPA marketing.

As Malaysians, how hard is it get accepted into the major affiliate networks? Like Hydra, Clickbank, Neverblueads, Copeac, etc...
From what i read in various forums, they seem to prefer US-based affiliates only
Wanna share your exp? smile.gif
not really, if u can convince them that u can bring traffic from US. what we need is ask our fellow Malaysian who get accepted. there are tips and tricks.

Added on September 17, 2009, 2:38 pmphantom, i just wonder. is it ok to use your fren's squidoo website? because im afraid that they will found out that the website is belong to someone else. i see there are amazon's sales ad, so that site cant use for amazon registration already isnt it?

Added on September 17, 2009, 3:13 pm
QUOTE(Phantom Renegade @ Sep 17 2009, 08:36 AM)

tried to reg at shareasale but it says that;

Great! Having identified your website as http://www.squidoo.com/learn-spanish-tutor 0, we will now need to confirm ownership of that domain name. To do this, we will have you confirm your application via email to the domain that you have indicated.

no idea on this. how to deal with this phantom? unsure.gif

This post has been edited by mutt: Sep 17 2009, 03:13 PM
SUSsootienann
post Sep 17 2009, 03:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,276 posts

QUOTE(mutt @ Sep 17 2009, 02:15 PM)
not really, if u can convince them that u can bring traffic from US. what we need is ask our fellow Malaysian who get accepted. there are tips and tricks.

Added on September 17, 2009, 2:38 pmphantom, i just wonder. is it ok to use your fren's squidoo website? because im afraid that they will found out that the website is belong to someone else. i see there are amazon's sales ad, so that site cant use for amazon registration already isnt it?

Added on September 17, 2009, 3:13 pm

tried to reg at shareasale but it says that;

Great! Having identified your website as http://www.squidoo.com/learn-spanish-tutor 0, we will now need to confirm ownership of that domain name. To do this, we will have you confirm your application via email to the domain that you have indicated.
no idea on this. how to deal with this phantom?  unsure.gif
i think cannot lar bro. u need your own domain name.
if u use mutt.blogspot.com , or www.squidoo.com/mutt,
this will not work.
TSmutt
post Sep 17 2009, 03:38 PM

1,288 posts

QUOTE(sootienann @ Sep 17 2009, 03:34 PM)
i think cannot lar bro. u need your own domain name.
if u use mutt.blogspot.com , or www.squidoo.com/mutt,
this will not work.
some cpa network need established website before they can accept u as partner/affiliate. so i wonder if those network that phantom listed are strict enough to accept lame website just for the sake of getting approved. any ideas?

Added on September 17, 2009, 3:42 pm
QUOTE(Psycho Madness @ Sep 17 2009, 12:57 PM)

I'll stick with squidoo..
Coming back after raya..

Taaaaaaaa....
c u after raya rclxm9.gif i also wanna balik kampong but need to work until saturday. luckily it's halfday only cry.gif

This post has been edited by mutt: Sep 17 2009, 03:42 PM

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:40 PM