views

cwk0713
post Nov 7 2019, 10:02 AM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(kl920930 @ Nov 7 2019, 09:55 AM)
can consider juicy couture viva la juicy edp.. sweet and many girls like it

it's only 200+ on online platforms which will not break your bank

when courting a women it is best to start low then slowly escalate.. once you start high and in future you go lower then she might think that you don't love her as much as the beginning
Thanks for the suggestion, but she hates vanilla though... I'll keep looking on fragrantica bangwall.gif
Any suggestions are welcome...
kl920930
post Nov 7 2019, 10:06 AM

mr. minibosskl
1,221 posts

QUOTE(cwk0713 @ Nov 7 2019, 09:27 AM)
First, https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4725649&hl=
second, https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4818406&hl=
Not official, and I'm not sure what stages I'm in...

I once ask her what scent she like, citrus, floral, fruity or tea, and she said all  doh.gif

Lewis Capaldi, I planned on bringing her to his concert, haven't buy the tickets yet, but now that I know she's not that interested, so I'm not gonna anymore. And yes, I like it, and it's just 5 minutes from her office to the avenue. I just want to make up for that Ed's concert.  bangwall.gif

The only thing I know how to DIY is the birthday cake, planning on making her one, maybe two birthday cake if I have enough time.
oh so there's something that she don't like laugh.gif

do you feel like choosing a female frag is way harder than choosing for male?

I'm also in the midst of finding what to get for my gf as her bday is coming up soon..

her fav has been the sf signorina edt for the past few years and her current bottle is drying up soon

now I dono whether to get her a new bottle or something similar.. what do you think?
cwk0713
post Nov 7 2019, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(kl920930 @ Nov 7 2019, 10:06 AM)
oh so there's something that she don't like  laugh.gif

do you feel like choosing a female frag is way harder than choosing for male?

I'm also in the midst of finding what to get for my gf as her bday is coming up soon..

her fav has been the sf signorina edt for the past few years and her current bottle is drying up soon

now I dono whether to get her a new bottle or something similar.. what do you think?
Male is much simpler, cause I'm male, I know what I like, I know what I don't like biggrin.gif
But since I'm still new in the frag game, so I only buy decant, now I have dior sauvage edt, acqua di gio profumo, bvlgari aqva amara and some others that I don't really like but not hating it either...
I never bought girl any fragrance before, cause I don't even know where to start, but I sometimes go youtube and check Jeremy Fragrance video to at least get some ideas what to look for.
Fragrance is something personal, since she is your gf for few years d, you sure already have slight idea what scent she like. If you ask me, you can check Dolce Gabbana light blue line, or Jo Malone if you willing to spend a little extra.

This post has been edited by cwk0713: Nov 7 2019, 10:36 AM
wangpr
post Nov 7 2019, 11:30 AM

Enthusiast
756 posts

Why dont you try date her to a fine dining rather than headache thinking of present.....
- Marini57
- Cielo KL
- and many many more

As for me, i always bring the gal and she choose what she want and i pay for it.... But with limit la....
LipotKing
post Nov 7 2019, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

ipong pro max 11
cwk0713
post Nov 7 2019, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(wangpr @ Nov 7 2019, 11:30 AM)
Why dont you try date her to a fine dining rather than headache thinking of present.....
- Marini57
- Cielo KL
- and many many more

As for me, i always bring the gal and she choose what she want and i pay for it.... But with limit la....
I did, but she didn't give a clear yes or no... So I not giving any hope for a proper date, maybe just a small gathering only.

This post has been edited by cwk0713: Nov 7 2019, 12:13 PM
ymc2303
post Nov 7 2019, 12:39 PM

On my way
592 posts

other than baking or fragrance, any other things you observe through her? sometimes even the smallest gestures counts.
cwk0713
post Nov 7 2019, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Nov 7 2019, 12:39 PM)
other than baking or fragrance, any other things you observe through her? sometimes even the smallest gestures counts.
Nope, not really...What can I say, I'm suck at this bangwall.gif
She's a sporty person, don't like make up, like to eat desserts, and tea.
She likes cooking too, if that's count doh.gif bangwall.gif
fearless_kiki
post Nov 7 2019, 01:02 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(cwk0713 @ Nov 7 2019, 09:27 AM)
First, https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4725649&hl=
second, https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4818406&hl=
Not official, and I'm not sure what stages I'm in...

I once ask her what scent she like, citrus, floral, fruity or tea, and she said all  doh.gif

Lewis Capaldi, I planned on bringing her to his concert, haven't buy the tickets yet, but now that I know she's not that interested, so I'm not gonna anymore. And yes, I like it, and it's just 5 minutes from her office to the avenue. I just want to make up for that Ed's concert.  bangwall.gif

The only thing I know how to DIY is the birthday cake, planning on making her one, maybe two birthday cake if I have enough time.

like I've said scent is very subjective and it can only go two ways: love it or hate it. It's not like a bag where you can like it or bring it to certain occassions/outfits.

Try to gauge what she likes through her social media if she is active. What are the things she often shares, what is her style... Through there maybe you can buy lipstick or accessories.

ymc2303
post Nov 7 2019, 01:16 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(cwk0713 @ Nov 7 2019, 01:01 PM)
Nope, not really...What can I say, I'm suck at this  bangwall.gif
She's a sporty person, don't like make up, like to eat desserts, and tea.
She likes cooking too, if that's count  doh.gif  bangwall.gif
was thinking, if you ask her go hiking for sunrise, bring sandwiches or something else for meal.
buying gifts, bringing her go restaurant, bake a cake, sounds stereotype nowadays.
cwk0713
post Nov 7 2019, 01:29 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(fearless_kiki @ Nov 7 2019, 01:02 PM)
like I've said scent is very subjective and it can only go two ways: love it or hate it. It's not like a bag where you can like it or bring it to certain occassions/outfits.

Try to gauge what she likes through her social media if she is active. What are the things she often shares, what is her style... Through there maybe you can buy lipstick or accessories.
Social media she mostly shared desserts, the only time I saw her using make up was her graduation.

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Nov 7 2019, 01:16 PM)
was thinking, if you ask her go hiking for sunrise, bring sandwiches or something else for meal.
buying gifts, bringing her go restaurant, bake a cake, sounds stereotype nowadays.
Baking cake was her idea, last time she said she want to make herself a birthday cake, but couldn't make it. So now I'm trying to bake her one on my own.
infiniti123
post Nov 7 2019, 03:23 PM

On my way
558 posts

Buddy, fragrance is very subjective one, just like lipsticks. they will love the smell 1 out of 50. dam risky!

her replies are all very " eh dont buy me something la"
bring her go go-karting, or like you say, hiking etc.
fearless_kiki
post Nov 7 2019, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

Lipsticks are still ok, at least you know that red looks good and pink doesn't... Maybe I'm a lady so I know lol. Scents are definitely a no no unless you know that specific scent. Heck I don't even know how to describe the scent I like.

If non gifts then can go indoor climbing? Or Superpark. Or maybe ABC cooking.
ymc2303
post Nov 7 2019, 04:15 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(cwk0713 @ Nov 7 2019, 01:29 PM)
Social media she mostly shared desserts, the only time I saw her using make up was her graduation.
Baking cake was her idea, last time she said she want to make herself a birthday cake, but couldn't make it. So now I'm trying to bake her one on my own.
since you already make up your mind to bake a cake. then just go along.
am thinking, if she backfires from you baking a cake for her which she doesn't ask for.. something like, things she wanted to buy but to expensive then you bought for her and she say no thank you.
cwk0713
post Nov 7 2019, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(fearless_kiki @ Nov 7 2019, 04:05 PM)
Lipsticks are still ok, at least you know that red looks good and pink doesn't... Maybe I'm a lady so I know lol. Scents are definitely a no no unless you know that specific scent. Heck I don't even know how to describe the scent I like.

If non gifts then can go indoor climbing? Or Superpark. Or maybe ABC cooking.
Okay, thanks for the advice. fragrance is off the list... I will ask her if she want to go for other activities.

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Nov 7 2019, 04:15 PM)
since you already make up your mind to bake a cake. then just go along.
am thinking, if she backfires from you baking a cake for her which she doesn't ask for.. something like, things she wanted to buy but to expensive then you bought for her and she say no thank you.
She already know I will make her a cake, other than that, I will just go with how she will react that day...
If not in the end, maybe just a flower bouquet plus a box of chocolate, the most cliche present bangwall.gif
fearless_kiki
post Nov 7 2019, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(cwk0713 @ Nov 7 2019, 10:30 AM)
Male is much simpler, cause I'm male, I know what I like, I know what I don't like  biggrin.gif
But since I'm still new in the frag game, so I only buy decant, now I have dior sauvage edt, acqua di gio profumo, bvlgari aqva amara and some others that I don't really like but not hating it either...
I never bought girl any fragrance before, cause I don't even know where to start, but I sometimes go youtube and check Jeremy Fragrance video to at least get some ideas what to look for.
Fragrance is something personal, since she is your gf for few years d, you sure already have slight idea what scent she like. If you ask me, you can check Dolce Gabbana light blue line, or Jo Malone if you willing to spend a little extra.
Male is simple meh? Hahaha I always struggle what to get for my bf wor... Guys like gadgets which is out of my budget, else like video games he already bought himself.

Side topic: any good gifts for guys?
cwk0713
post Nov 7 2019, 08:33 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(fearless_kiki @ Nov 7 2019, 07:16 PM)
Male is simple meh? Hahaha I always struggle what to get for my bf wor... Guys like gadgets which is out of my budget, else like video games he already bought himself.

Side topic: any good gifts for guys?
I can't say for all male, but at least I am...
Depends on what your bf like...
I like cooking, so if I ever have a gf, she can gift me a pair of knife, or other cookware and equipments, or cookbook from certain chef. So I can cook her a meal.
That is for practical kind of present...

But for something meaningful, this is kinda hard, you need to find out yourself, maybe something you can use that reminds you of him/her sometimes.
For my case, an oven, cause she mentioned it couple of times before moving to her new place.

Or somethings you know that he likes to do it with you.
For me, example, concert tickets, but this was more about who you are sharing the experience with, the memories and all that...

It's simple right, at least for me la laugh.gif
fearless_kiki
post Nov 8 2019, 08:15 AM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(cwk0713 @ Nov 7 2019, 08:33 PM)
I can't say for all male, but at least I am...
Depends on what your bf like...
I like cooking, so if I ever have a gf, she can gift me a pair of knife, or other cookware and equipments, or cookbook from certain chef. So I can cook her a meal.
That is for practical kind of present...

But for something meaningful, this is kinda hard, you need to find out yourself, maybe something you can use that reminds you of him/her sometimes.
For my case, an oven, cause she mentioned it couple of times before moving to her new place.

Or somethings you know that he likes to do it with you.
For me, example, concert tickets, but this was more about who you are sharing the experience with, the memories and all that...

It's simple right, at least for me la  laugh.gif
Ah... He likes cooking too but we don't have our own place yet (don't have extra space for new stuff) so kitchen equipment is out of the question for now. I kept asking him where are the food he promised to make and he's like I don't have my own kitchen now lol.

He's kinna tricky compared to other guys because he likes very specific things (as in specific brands or models). Some of things he want are out of my budget (like Ipad pro), even he himself that earns more than me need to think a few times. Even like wallet and shirts, stuff like that he also quite particular... I did gift him Uniqlo before but those are like for normal occasions.

Other special stuff I did gift him Pokemon related stuff before because he loves Pokemon. Other than that... Well hard to think of... It's much easier to gift him non products like cooking class or short trip or events.

Girls are so much easier like you can gift them bags, lipsticks, accessories, plushies, flowers... Ya' know those things doen't hurt your wallet as much as gadgets.
cwk0713
post Nov 8 2019, 09:41 AM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(fearless_kiki @ Nov 8 2019, 08:15 AM)
Ah... He likes cooking too but we don't have our own place yet  (don't have extra space for new stuff) so kitchen equipment is out of the question for now. I kept asking him where are the food he promised to make and he's like I don't have my own kitchen now lol.

He's kinna tricky compared to other guys because he likes very specific things (as in specific brands or models). Some of things he want are out of my budget (like Ipad pro), even he himself that earns more than me need to think a few times. Even like wallet and shirts, stuff like that he also quite particular... I did gift him Uniqlo before but those are like for normal occasions.

Other special stuff I did gift him Pokemon related stuff before because he loves Pokemon. Other than that... Well hard to think of... It's much easier to gift him non products like cooking class or short trip or events.

Girls are so much easier like you can gift them bags, lipsticks, accessories, plushies, flowers... Ya' know those things doen't hurt your wallet as much as gadgets.
Of course I would like a branded equipments, like Zwilling, but since can't afford it, Ikea will do just fine for me. I'm not a professional chef, a mid-range budget stuffs would be sufficient for daily use.
Cooking class, I can introduce one, go check out masterclass, is an online classes for different interest, their cooking classes are got some of the most famous chefs. I learned how to cook a souffle from Gordon Ramsay, now learning how to make a cake from Dominique Ansel....

This post has been edited by cwk0713: Nov 8 2019, 09:42 AM
ZzZzz...
post Nov 19 2019, 10:31 AM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

xmas coming, any idea what to get for girl?

45 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:42 PM