Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amway2u, legitimate

views

TSYuNGSeNG
post Aug 25 2009, 09:34 PM, updated 13y ago

Regular
1,382 posts

I have been approached by Amway2u person just now.

Before anythings, I just want to check out whether Amway2u is it 100% (fully) from Amway or it is only someone who create it which have approval from Amway but illegal by Malaysia law ? Illegal here mean the Amway2u don't have the proper registration in Malaysia.

Amway = Legal direct sales company (no one can doubt)

Amway2u = ?

Any comments which are welcome to discuss.
new~b0y
post Aug 26 2009, 12:16 AM

Casual
456 posts

Amway2u is the internet shopping site for Amway.

So basically you can do all the purchasing online thru Amway2u.

http://www.amway2u.com.my/
mtsen
post Aug 26 2009, 09:29 AM

Regular
1,473 posts

100% amway and very traditionally run, unlike eCosway which is more fishy in relative term ...
clouds
post Aug 26 2009, 09:57 AM

Casual
318 posts

Its legal website to run online shoping for amway product..
x132755
post Aug 26 2009, 02:41 PM

How To Own A Property Without Spending Your Money? Got 1 Way....
All Stars
13,313 posts

yes, direct buy direct ship to ur doorstep.
p3nang
post Aug 26 2009, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

yes, it is safe. www.amway2u.com.
i always shopping there
Bryan Leong
post Aug 28 2009, 01:35 AM

4 posts

amway2u is a platform.

It is legal. I do my online shopping through this portal. I shop for my personal care and home care.

Its safe and it also rewards us in return.
ShinRyu
post Aug 28 2009, 11:43 AM

49 posts

Yeah it is legal, safe and fast delivery =)...
TSYuNGSeNG
post Aug 28 2009, 01:31 PM

Regular
1,382 posts

After this, I have another question, how about "network 21" from Amway ?
Bryan Leong
post Aug 28 2009, 04:34 PM

4 posts

Network 21 is a group or network . . . amway they have their business centres build by the leaders . . . if you want to build a business from amway . . . its much depends on which network you sign with.
p3nang
post Aug 28 2009, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Its all personal preference. For those who knows about the network 21 will most probably from other network in Amway, so it is not a good thing to comment on each other. All got pros and cons.
Bryan Leong
post Aug 28 2009, 05:00 PM

4 posts

Well said there . . . my friend . . . its is each networks' plan . . . bottom line is . . . its not scam or quick get rich scheme and it really helps people to live better life . . . that's it.

Added on August 28, 2009, 5:04 pmafter all . . . being an Amway member for 2 years . . . i am happy using the personal care products like shower gel and facial wash. Besides some of my friends, contractors and customers are using the products and they sign up to be a member so that they enjoy the member price.

This post has been edited by Bryan Leong: Aug 28 2009, 05:04 PM
enzo520
post Aug 29 2009, 12:18 AM

Getting Started
74 posts

amway2u is totally from amway, and the purpose is easy for their member to purchase amway product..

you can search all amway product from the website and purchase directly, if more than RM300, they will free delivery to your place..
Bryan Leong
post Aug 29 2009, 11:21 PM

4 posts

Well manage.
clouds
post Aug 30 2009, 02:41 PM

Casual
318 posts

heyyy network 21 is my group hehehe.i always do buy online lorr.
samantha0607
post Aug 31 2009, 09:20 PM

7 posts

for new distributor that sign in on aug n sept,if u purchase more than RM100 during the 1st month,they will deliver the goods to u for free.
and there are other promotions for new distributor.u can c it from the website.
its call join n save.smile.gif
anson lee
post Feb 20 2011, 05:00 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

I tot not much ppl in Amway...lol...Now I see still have ppl purchasing from the platform too..hehe...

I am also in Amway field too lol tongue.gif
king_lover23
post Feb 20 2011, 11:00 AM

Regular
1,048 posts

amway is the 1st MLM company in the world...
and it has strong finance support and platform...
rclxms.gif
Bonescythe
post Feb 20 2011, 02:42 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

Amway is a reputable company.. Listed in KLSE, and share price at Rm8++, good dividend to shareholder So don't play play..

Maybe Amway's name is tainted with the way agents are selling it.. Too bad..

If you want to join Amway, but don't like to sell.. Very easy.. Buy their shares.. Buy lots of them.. Then, all then agents, even their top sales agents will be your employee.. Hahaha.. What they earn, you will earn smile.gif So nice..

This post has been edited by Bonescythe: Feb 20 2011, 02:44 PM
anson lee
post Feb 22 2011, 03:39 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(Bonescythe @ Feb 20 2011, 02:42 PM)
Amway is a reputable company.. Listed in KLSE, and share price at Rm8++, good dividend to shareholder So don't play play..

If you want to join Amway, but don't like to sell.. Very easy.. Buy their shares.. Buy lots of them.. Then, all then agents, even their top sales agents will be your employee.. Hahaha.. What they earn, you will earn smile.gif So nice..
This way also can? huhu...so chim biggrin.gif
chamyk2311
post Feb 22 2011, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(Bonescythe @ Feb 20 2011, 02:42 PM)

Where got so easy for you to buy their shares.... Amway now is in the Main Board of KLSE. U think u say u wan to buy than can buy meh

To TS, Yeah it's the same. Purchased product from there "EVERY TIME"....Very convenient for those who's busy working n no time go buy.... Free Delivery to your doorstep somemore. Geezzz.... Where can you find another MLM company like this?

This post has been edited by chamyk2311: Feb 22 2011, 12:09 PM
king_lover23
post Feb 22 2011, 01:57 PM

Regular
1,048 posts

QUOTE(chamyk2311 @ Feb 22 2011, 12:07 PM)
Where got so easy for you to buy their shares.... Amway now is in the Main Board of KLSE. U think u say u wan to buy than can buy meh

To TS, Yeah it's the same. Purchased product from there "EVERY TIME"....Very convenient for those who's busy working n no time go buy.... Free Delivery to your doorstep somemore. Geezzz.... Where can you find another MLM company like this?
oh... so u starting to like Amway too? wakaka... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
chamyk2311
post Feb 22 2011, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(king_lover23 @ Feb 22 2011, 01:57 PM)
oh... so u starting to like Amway too? wakaka...  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
10 Years user here. tongue.gif
taxman
post Feb 22 2011, 05:30 PM

On my way
526 posts

100% save
Deryck
post Feb 22 2011, 06:13 PM

14 posts

agree amway is great
Bonescythe
post Feb 22 2011, 07:17 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

QUOTE(chamyk2311 @ Feb 22 2011, 12:07 PM)

I think you had not buy shares before... If I want to buy, I directly can buy their share in trading hours.. Buy in front of you also can.. Don't spread wrong news say share very hard to buy.. Just you do not know how to buy, doesn't means other people don't know...

As of today, Amway share price Rm 8.35 for 1 share.

If you like MLM, got money to start buying MLM products, but don't like to do MLM, yet like to have $$$ from MLM, just buy their share la.. Let those diamond class bla bla bla Manager work for you la.. What is the hassle? Feel good anot? Haha

Let's say you already ready 8k+ to invest Amway product, but you don't like to call people, show plan and bla bla. Just buy 1000 Amway shares, cost around Rm8400. Amway dividend darn nice, at least 5-7% dividend each year. Don't worry the dividend will drop.. You know why? Because a lot of Gold Silver Diamond manager all helping you to earn money.. Hahaha.. If you don't want already, just sell all the share out la, you maybe will earn if share price that time is high.. Rather than stocks a lot of stocks and products, and get stuck there, and DON"T KNOW what to do with them.. Share is liquid, buy a lot product and stock totally not liquid.. Stuck all your money out there..

Last year (2010), Amway total dividend + special dividend is 66 cents / share. If you got 1000 share, means you got Rm660..
You think I bullshit.. See this yourself -> http://www.amway2u.com/corporate/en_US/ama..._shareprice.jsp
Invest Rm8000+, do nothing, 1 year get Rm660.. No need annual renewal, no need quota, no need apa apa thing at all. Just hold the share for 10 years, you will get Rm6-7k by doing nothing...
I think some of them sell product earn those little point also won't reach that (If you are non active seller).. Or quota did not reach, then reset again to zero, and start again..

So Amway is good anot? I say YES and totally support.., it is so good.. Because their share really good one.. Hahaha...especially MLM like Amway.. 50+ years already and still standing tall.. Nice nice... When more and more Diamond platinum manager comes up, more sales, means dividend going more and more.. smile.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Bonescythe: Feb 22 2011, 07:22 PM
chamyk2311
post Feb 22 2011, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

Bonescythe... Oh, so sry, i really dump in this kind of this hehe. I do accounts, so i tot the 'share' u were talking about is tge capital share haha. But anyways... Gud luck in ur investment
Bonescythe
post Feb 23 2011, 12:06 AM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

Anyhow, I am no anti Amway... They are really good and expanding, means there is nothing wrong with their business.

I am ex-MLMer, been through countless of Business Meeting of different companies, but quit because it is not the type of rice that I would want to eat. Different people different perspectives.

Anyhow, for those people outside who had yet to know Amway, or for some other people who are listening to a few company and had yet to make up your mind... Then I would like to share something.

If you guys will wonder, each time when people tell you to listen some plans (Not Amway plan) in the mamak stall.. I would like to say most of them will in between or in the conclusion, use Amway to make comparison.. even when the person who is listening do not know what is Amway, they will still use Amway to compare.

Then they will start to tell you how Amway this and that, how bad is the plan and remuneration system (Most people target remuneration system to shoot at it), and tell you how good their company's plan is.. Aren't you familiar..?

Then i got to know that --> Why are those people using Amway as a benchmark to criticize the remuneration system..?

The reason behind is, Amway is very successful. Other company is trying all sort of ideas and trick to degrade Amway. After all, did Amway fall?
I can confidently tell you that Amway had been standing strong and holding good market share in Malaysia. Their customer base is strong and company support is really good. Their business grow from million to tens of million and hundreds of million.

When comes to legal, people might ask is this legal.. I can tell you that Amway is one of the big giant in KLSE Main Board, and is holding blue chip status. Getting listed up in KLSE is already difficult, to get a blue chip status is even more difficult. So can major shareholder like EPF, HSBC Bank and others be wrong and investing in illegal activities? I don't think other MLM company is having these type of status..Yet they like to claim how good they are..

Conclusion... Join a good group that gathers very frequent. You join to learn how to market yourself, convince people.. Maybe you might not see your future at Amway, but what you learn at that group is always with you, and is your core advantage whenever you go.

All the best..

This post has been edited by Bonescythe: Feb 23 2011, 12:07 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0379sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th September 2021 - 05:57 AM