Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Pro Plan Dog Food, [WTS] Pro Plan Dog Food

dannyMily
post Apr 20 2017, 01:18 AM

27 posts

Hi do you have the new OPTISTART PRO PLANĀ® Small & Mini Puppy Chicken Flavoured Dry Dog Food. How many KG do u recommend for 6 months of usage for 2 puppy.
wtfoo1
post Apr 23 2017, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(dannyMily @ Apr 20 2017, 01:18 AM)
Hi do you have the new OPTISTART PRO PLANĀ® Small & Mini Puppy Chicken Flavoured Dry Dog Food. How many KG do u recommend for 6 months of usage for 2 puppy.
Yes, I do have.

May I know what is your dog breed, and how many months is your puppy? Different breed and age will have different feeding requirement? Very generally, I would say a 12kg bag will last anything between 3-5 months for 2 puppies.

Alternatively, you may want to refer to the link below to determine the exact feeding requirement of your puppy, and then, you can work out a 12kg bag will last you how long

Pro Plan feeding guide

Additional 2 things you need to consider:

1. Is Pro Plan Small & Mini Puppy Chicken is the usual dry food your puppy feed on? If you just introduce to them, slowly introduce it to them, mixing the previous dry food so that they slowly get used to it. If it is their first solid food, I suggest mix it with milk to soften it and make it more palatable and familiar taste to them.

2. If you intend to get the 12kg pack, please ensure store in dry and air tight container, to avoid contamination of insects and vevil. Alternative, there is smaller pack, 2.5kg, but the it will be slightly more expensive cost/kg versus 12kg bag. Will PM you once I confirm the price.
dannyMily
post Apr 23 2017, 06:47 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(wtfoo1 @ Apr 23 2017, 05:16 PM)
Yes, I do have.

May I know what is your dog breed, and how many months is your puppy? Different breed and age will have different feeding requirement? Very generally, I would say a 12kg bag will last anything between 3-5 months for 2 puppies.

Alternatively, you may want to refer to the link below to determine the exact feeding requirement of your puppy, and then, you can work out a 12kg bag will last you how long

Pro Plan feeding guide

Additional 2 things you need to consider:

1. Is Pro Plan Small & Mini Puppy Chicken is the usual dry food your puppy feed on? If you just introduce to them, slowly introduce it to them, mixing the previous dry food so that they slowly get used to it. If it is their first solid food, I suggest mix it with milk to soften it and make it more palatable and familiar taste to them.

2. If you intend to get the 12kg pack, please ensure store in dry and air tight container, to avoid contamination of insects and vevil. Alternative, there is smaller pack, 2.5kg, but the it will be slightly more expensive cost/kg versus 12kg bag. Will PM you once I confirm the price.
I got 2 silky terrier just reach 4 months old and yes I intend to get the 12kg one. How much is it? Storing it is not a problem for me as I have a mongrel dog also which I buy 12kg all the time haha if it is cheaper than the market price by Rm20 and above I might get it.
wtfoo1
post Apr 23 2017, 06:59 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(dannyMily @ Apr 23 2017, 06:47 PM)
I got 2 silky terrier just reach 4 months old and yes I intend to get the 12kg one. How much is it? Storing it is not a problem for me as I have a mongrel dog also which I buy 12kg all the time haha if it is cheaper than the market price by Rm20 and above I might get it.
The price is RM180 as listed, which definitely cheaper than what available at if you purchase at pets shop.

However, the problem is that I do not hold any stocks, I will only order it when I got confirmed request, and this may take some time (2-3 weeks) for the stocks to arrived. Therefore, you may need to plan your stocks

I had sent you a PM to explain further and with my contact there too. Thanks
niaochu
post Feb 8 2018, 08:40 PM

45 posts

hi.. for a 10mth old corgi .. shud feed puppy food or can go adult dy .. coz i got another 9yr old shih tzu. so wondering can feed both same food or not by buying 12kg pack smile.gif
wtfoo1
post Feb 9 2018, 04:23 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(niaochu @ Feb 8 2018, 08:40 PM)
hi.. for a 10mth old corgi .. shud feed puppy food or can go adult dy .. coz i got another 9yr old shih tzu. so wondering can feed both same food or not by buying 12kg pack smile.gif
There is no hard and fast and hard rules on this. I think the question you should ask is will the corgi can accept the new adult food or not? One way to ensure it is to slowly introduce the adult food, example, first 3 days, 10% of adult kibbles 90% the existing, then next 3 days, ratio 20/80...and slowly move to 100% adult kibbles.

Another thing you need to consider is that if the brand is suitable for the corgi or not. Just like human, dog have their own allergy too. In mild case, it show like excessive fur shedding, dull coats or lethargic eyes. In more serious case, even diarrhea.

So, instead of straight jump into adult food, I suggest you slowly introduce to the corgi, and observe those sign mentioned above. If everything well, then, only you come contact me here to arrange buying smile.gif

Hope this will help
niaochu
post Mar 6 2018, 02:28 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(wtfoo1 @ Feb 9 2018, 04:23 PM)
There is no hard and fast and hard rules on this. I think the question you should ask is will the corgi can accept the new adult food or not? One way to ensure it is to slowly introduce the adult food, example, first 3 days, 10% of adult kibbles 90% the existing, then next 3 days, ratio 20/80...and slowly move to 100% adult kibbles.

Another thing you need to consider is that if the brand is suitable for the corgi or not. Just like human, dog have their own allergy too. In mild case, it show like excessive fur shedding, dull coats or lethargic eyes. In more serious case, even diarrhea.

So, instead of straight jump into adult food, I suggest you slowly introduce to the corgi, and observe those sign mentioned above. If everything well, then, only you come contact me here to arrange buying  smile.gif 

Hope this will help
anyways now 11mths dy . so i think i'll just jump straight to adult food. so what would u recommend for pembroke corgi ? pls pm me

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 AM