Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Buy at Amazon, Deliver into Malaysia., Is not possible for us ?

views

badai
post Oct 9 2010, 01:37 AM

Enthusiast
986 posts

last time i used myus.

http://www.myus.com

u got option for one time use, or permanent address there. they even provide phone number for the seller to call. quite expansive, if i'm not mistaken about USD80 to send me a 2kg item, which i bought for less than USD80 of course. actually, it weight less than 2 kg, which is less than what i should paid (it's like 1kg to less than 2kg, 2kg to less than 3 kg price range), but they just put 2kg on the form. if i'm not mistaken, they will repack your item and remove the original packaging if it can reduce the weight.

it's a business address, so basically somebody is stationed there 24/7 to deal with delivery, not a post box address. they send to malaysia using dhl, so traceable, can clear custom in advance, took about 4 or 5 days to arrived. but the item took about 4 to 5 days to arrive from seller to myus (can't remember using what courier, but got tracking also, took 1 day to ship from place to place, and it was shipped thru 4 or 5 cities.) same time to deliver within US and from US to malaysia.

remember, it can get stuck for weeks in KLIA if only to clear custom upon arriving, so better pick courier that have proper business in malaysia.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0212sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:17 PM