Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Swimming Pool near Cyberjaya, Looking for swimming pool

views

TScalvin_5185
post Aug 8 2009, 01:40 PM, updated 15y ago

Getting Started
61 posts

Hi,

I want to pick up swimming again and I was wondering if anybody know of good swimming pools around Cyberjaya. I have ruled out Cyberia and the Tasis Komuniti place. The pool is a bit dirty and shallow. I am currently looking at Bukit Jalil Aquatic and I kinda like the swimming pool in Holiday Villa Subang but I don't know if it is open for membership or non guest.

Anyway, if you have a pool to recommend, please let me know. Also, if you can provide the membership fees, entrance fee, parking fee, and operating hours, that will be useful. Best if it is a proper pool. Not necessary olympic size but at least deep enough and its rectangle and not those funny looking jacuzzi thingy tongue.gif

Thanks.
blazerder
post Sep 8 2009, 09:36 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(calvin_5185 @ Aug 8 2009, 01:40 PM)
Hi,

I want to pick up swimming again and I was wondering if anybody know of good swimming pools around Cyberjaya. I have ruled out Cyberia and the Tasis Komuniti place. The pool is a bit dirty and shallow. I am currently looking at Bukit Jalil Aquatic and I kinda like the swimming pool in Holiday Villa Subang but I don't know if it is open for membership or non guest.

Anyway, if you have a pool to recommend, please let me know. Also, if you can provide the membership fees, entrance fee, parking fee, and operating hours, that will be useful. Best if it is a proper pool. Not necessary olympic size but at least deep enough and its rectangle and not those funny looking jacuzzi thingy tongue.gif

Thanks.

Added on September 8, 2009, 9:43 am
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi, I live in Cyber Heights Villas on the lake side. You can walk around the lake to the northeast and there is a community pool there that is very big and only 2 ringgits for entry. The hours are strange and there is a women's only night (I think on Tuesday) so you should check before going. I've only been in Malaysia for 1 month but thought this pool was nice for laps -- although I embarrassed myself by wearing a bikini. I think it is Prescinct 16...

Hope this is helpful. Do you know where there is a market closeby to get fruit/veggies?

Blazerder

This post has been edited by blazerder: Sep 8 2009, 09:43 AM
leeyn
post Sep 9 2009, 10:18 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(blazerder @ Sep 8 2009, 09:36 AM)

Added on September 8, 2009, 9:43 am  market closeby to get fruit/veggies?

Blazerder
your best bet is alamanda in puterjaya....

i do my swimming in cyberview lodge...

blazerder
post Oct 30 2009, 03:28 PM

15 posts

Hi,

Thanks.
Hey, I just wanted you to know there are two pools near Cyberjaya. MMU (Multimedia Univ.) allows the general public to use the pool on most days from 5-8 and it is olympic size with very clean water. Just go to the main gate after 5 p.m. and tell the security guard that you are going to the pool. Stay to the left as you proceed and you'll see the pool complex on your left.

The other pool is in Putrajaya -- also olympic sized with pretty good water. Take the B15 highway south out of Cyberjaya toward Dengkil and take the first exit into Putrajaya toward Prescint 5 (Persiaran Selatan). At the first intersection make a left (toward the big hotel) and follow the road to the end -- new construction to your left. The pool complex is on the right fronting the lake - there are also boat ramps at the location as well as a sand beach. It is open most days 2-4, 5-8 but Tuesday nights are designated ladies only. They can give you a schedule at the front desk.

Also, if you like Rock Climbing, follow B16 south towad Dengkil, take the Dengkil (first) exit and after you exit, take the first left. This road winds up around a Skate park and past an indoor rock climbing gym. Right now, it's free to climb and you can rent equipment for a modest fee.... Their hours are 10-8 most days...check out PutraClimb.com.

Hope this helps,
Suz G.
samantha88
post Dec 7 2009, 03:33 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

too bad the evening session is just 5-8, coz after office hour...reach there around 7 edy
i'm looking for clean pool near that area too
smiley.kambing
post Jan 25 2010, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(samantha88 @ Dec 7 2009, 03:33 PM)
too bad the evening session is just 5-8, coz after office hour...reach there around 7 edy
i'm looking for clean pool near that area too
try the one beside Pullman Putrajaya.. Presint 6.. it's olympic size.. night session starts at 8pm to 10pm.. RM2 per entry.. if there's a swim class.. its a bit crowded.. else its pretty peaceful.. atm its my favorite pool..
drzoidberg
post Mar 5 2014, 11:50 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

Can non students go to the swimming pool in MMU? What's the fee?
swim08
post Aug 1 2018, 04:52 PM

1 posts

Hi,

Hi u can wetchat me swim08.. Always goes to cyberjaya community complex..
Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:54 PM