Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mount Kiara - Still Worth Investing?

views

Pos86
post Oct 30 2011, 11:36 AM

24 posts

MK is one of _the_ place to be in now - with all the amenities and good management running each condo, I'm loving this place. I have a unit at MK23 and used to stay there for a while before it was rented out, and I really miss the experience. Oversupply to me is a silver lining, and I was literally hoping for more "Bayu incidences" to happen in my targetted condos smile.gif
Always hear about people saying, with that price rather buy a landed bla-bla junk. I really liked the experience of staying in a place that's well managed and safe and in turn i pay a minimal maintenance fee. I like to go back to home after a tiring day and being greeted by the big @ss Nepalese guards (they give the BEST salute), perhaps stumble upon other tenants and have a chat while in the lift. If I fancy Korean/Jap food I can just hang around the vicinity and get genuine K/J food rather than those commercialized awful franchise food. If I'm up for a drink why not pop by Solaris and have a chat with my friends there?
The JMV formed is just... Awesome. That's a bad word to use, but MK condos consistently have above par management running the premise. If we wanted more trees, there were more trees. If we wanted a sound barrier, we had sound barrier. If we wanted our door knobs to be plated in gold, we had our door knobs plated in gold. Just kidding smile.gif
There you go, the MK experience. Quite some have never experienced this and always go on the landed frenzy route, but then, this might be a matter of preference rather than monetary judgement. My 2 cents smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0272sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:58 PM