> How To Make Period Come Faster?, Going For Vacation

Emily Yee
post Jul 29 2009, 12:15 AM, updated 8 years ago

Planned for vacation, estimated to get period before the vacation, but always unstable... Wondering what ways to make it come faster?
chokie
post Jul 29 2009, 12:19 AM

contraceptive pills
Emily Yee
post Jul 29 2009, 12:25 AM

QUOTE(chokie @ Jul 29 2009, 12:19 AM)
contraceptive pills
@@....isn't it birth control pill?

B@rt
post Jul 29 2009, 07:48 AM

u never know what might happen during your holiday! wink.gif
ch@ich@i
post Jul 29 2009, 08:44 AM

let it be natural, no point force it or try to stop it...
-Y@N-
post Jul 29 2009, 10:05 AM

Go pharmacy tell the pharmacist your situation then they will give a kind of medicine to let your period come early.The chinese type medical shop also got selling this kind of medicine.You choose you want the chinese 1 or the other 1 loh...good luck... biggrin.gif
WaCKy-Angel
post Jul 29 2009, 10:12 AM
PeACe~~

i heard ppl say drink coconut water
-Y@N-
post Jul 29 2009, 10:27 AM

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Jul 29 2009, 10:12 AM)
i heard ppl say drink coconut water
I didnt heard coconut can cause coconut is cold for our girls body.The chinese medical shop told me to eat nanas.They say can help come faster together with the medicine .
snowdrop89
post Jul 29 2009, 11:31 AM

back when i was in my athletic days, it won't be too good if we were to have period on the days that we have competitions.

our coach advised us to go to the clinic to get some kinda injections that'll make ur hormones smth smth (can't remember) and u will get ur period faster by a couple of days or week.

long story short, it's possible, and best to consult a doctor.

This post has been edited by snowdrop89: Jul 29 2009, 11:31 AM
suiteng
post Jul 29 2009, 02:07 PM
Hopeless President

Get the period inducing pill. But the effect varies.
omniknight86
post Jul 29 2009, 03:24 PM
LYN 6 Star Forum Member

QUOTE(Emily Yee @ Jul 29 2009, 12:15 AM)
Planned for vacation, estimated to get period before the vacation, but always unstable... Wondering what ways to make it come faster?
better let it come naturally than forcing it, not good for your health girls smile.gif heard people said eat Nanas (Pineapple) can make it come more faster
slsl
post Jul 29 2009, 06:48 PM

eat more spicy food and pineapple..

This post has been edited by slsl: Jul 29 2009, 06:48 PM
Emily Yee
post Jul 29 2009, 06:50 PM

Thanks for all the honest suggestions and advices. I knew it's not healthy, but it's very troublesome to period while traveling. Keep on need to check and worry. >.<

So I still will find a way to make it come days faster. Possibly will consult pharmacist on how to do it safely.
shecapricorn
post Jul 29 2009, 07:42 PM

Take sour food like laksa, tomyam and pineapple. My period comes a week early if i take these sour food frequently smile.gif of course, that may just be my imagination but it's fun to try smile.gif
map
post Jul 29 2009, 11:00 PM
Moonlight Healing Escalation!

hey emily, please update this thread when u have the solution ya! XD
suiteng
post Jul 29 2009, 11:06 PM
Hopeless President

QUOTE(map @ Jul 29 2009, 11:00 PM)
hey emily, please update this thread when u have the solution ya! XD
honey bun~~ *hug tight tight*

Oops, fey fey dun ban me for being OT notworthy.gif

By the way, the pill works backwards on me. It STOPPED it until 2 weeks late sweat.gif

Added on July 29, 2009, 11:07 pm<-- BTW ignore the male tag. Just like your "auntie", my "uncle" do come.

This post has been edited by suiteng: Jul 29 2009, 11:07 PM
omniknight86
post Jul 29 2009, 11:23 PM
LYN 6 Star Forum Member

QUOTE(Emily Yee @ Jul 29 2009, 06:50 PM)
Thanks for all the honest suggestions and advices. I knew it's not healthy, but it's very troublesome to period while traveling. Keep on need to check and worry. >.<

So I still will find a way to make it come days faster. Possibly will consult pharmacist on how to do it safely.
honest suggestion let it be naturally, for the sake of your health. kind of worry for you girls
eyhc89
post Jul 30 2009, 08:17 AM

QUOTE(omniknight86 @ Jul 29 2009, 11:23 PM)
honest suggestion let it be naturally, for the sake of your health. kind of worry for you girls
I second that. Anything done to change the law of nature will be detrimental to one's health.
beck_ken
post Jul 30 2009, 09:13 AM

like what Emily said, it's very troublesome when having that while travel...some time it spoiled the mood for travel.

good advice is next time plan the trip nicely to avoid that particular week of the month that you know you will have that...that's what I always plan on that when having travel with my gf.

that's my only advice for you but if it was friends who plan it, then sometimes it is hard to avoid
LyaLya
post Jul 30 2009, 02:55 PM

I think we cannot control that just like our bladder. The one that can control is time. If go vacation i plan the time wisely though.
spanker
post Jul 30 2009, 03:38 PM
Custom Made e-Penis

QUOTE(Emily Yee @ Jul 29 2009, 12:25 AM)
@@....isn't it birth control pill?
Actually that dude has a point. Birth control pills affect your body in a variety of ways (depending on the brand of contraceptive you are taking). One of them is regularizing your menstruation and reducing PMS. I recommend Ortho-Tricyclen.

If you don't want to take birth control pills, then just pack some panadol or tylenol for menstrual pain.
Emily Yee
post Jul 30 2009, 03:57 PM

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Jul 30 2009, 09:13 AM)
like what Emily said, it's very troublesome when having that while travel...some time it spoiled the mood for travel.

good advice is next time plan the trip nicely to avoid that particular week of the month that you know you will have that...that's what I always plan on that when having travel with my gf.

that's my only advice for you but if it was friends who plan it, then sometimes it is hard to avoid
QUOTE(LyaLya @ Jul 30 2009, 02:55 PM)
I think we cannot control that just like our bladder. The one that can control is time. If go vacation i plan the time wisely though.
Thx for the advice... I expected to get one last week. However it's hard for me to decide when and where, as my cycle are abnormal from time to time. Sometimes I could never get for 3 months, sometimes every 28 days, sometimes it went up to 45 days. So that's why I worry to go travel.

QUOTE(spanker @ Jul 30 2009, 03:38 PM)
Actually that dude has a point. Birth control pills affect your body in a variety of ways (depending on the brand of contraceptive you are taking). One of them is regularizing your menstruation and reducing PMS. I recommend Ortho-Tricyclen.

If you don't want to take birth control pills, then just pack some panadol or tylenol for menstrual pain.
Yes, I dont want take birth control pills. Heard got effect. However been trying hard to eat pineapples. No a single sign. Sigh.

yeezai
post Jul 30 2009, 04:31 PM
-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-

ask your bf shoot inside..period wont come for 9mths and you can go travel..problem solved..
Emily Yee
post Jul 30 2009, 04:46 PM

QUOTE(yeezai @ Jul 30 2009, 04:31 PM)
ask your bf shoot inside..period wont come for 9mths and you can go travel..problem solved..
Replies like this in GC? No-no... Your post has been reported. This is GC not /k/.
happyribbons
post Jul 31 2009, 04:29 AM

There is this pill where you eat and the period will come later and once u stop eating, it will come immediately - provided u are suppose to come that time. It's safe, but of course it screws up yr cycle. Im quite sure it is not contraceptive pills tho since most athletes eat it when they have major tournaments.
china_pig
post Jul 31 2009, 04:44 AM

Here are 2 things I did last time when I went on vacations:
1) 1 week trip: I will take the contraceptive pill 3-4 days before my cycle, and continue taking it until the end of my trip. Period will come after you stop taking the pills.

2) Another method: My usual cycle is 21st every month. 2 months before my trip, I will try to mess up my cycle. For example, my trip is due in May. On March 18th, i will take the pills to delay my PMS for 1 week or 2 weeks (the max). Then I will stop and let my PMS to come beginning of April. From then on, my PMS will come at the beginning of every month.

You should go to pharmacy and tell the pharmacist that you wish to delay your period. They will know what to give you.
AHBOON
post Jul 31 2009, 05:03 AM

QUOTE(Emily Yee @ Jul 30 2009, 04:46 PM)
Replies like this in GC? No-no... Your post has been reported. This is GC not /k/.
i though eat prevent pegnancy pill doest stop p from coming? even some said its hurts women body but actualy depends which kind pill only
btw, my gf does not come for week already, i also worried now....
wat should i do cry.gif
munkeyflo
post Jul 31 2009, 09:39 AM
Blooop bloop bloop
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(Emily Yee @ Jul 29 2009, 06:50 PM)

i agree fully that period while traveling is the worst. nod.gif

anyway, i just got back from the beach last week. and my period was expected to come on the first day of my vacation.
the pharmacist gave me some pills called Norcolut (price around RM5.50). it's suppose to delay ur period. take the pills 3 times a day about 2 days before estimated date and once u wan it to come then u just stop and it'll come back within 1 or 2 days.

according to the label on the box, it's a birth control pill. there are some side effects too like stomach ache, headache, lost of sex appetite, etc.
based on my experience last week, i did have stomach aches (like period pain) but not for the whole day, it's just short pains. no headaches for me but yes for lost of sex appetite. blush.gif
as for the effectiveness of the product, after i stop taking the pills, my period came back in bout a day and a half.

more details about the drug.
http://www.drugs-pro.com/womens-health/norcolut.html

hope this helps.
LyaLya
post Jul 31 2009, 10:19 AM

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Jul 31 2009, 09:39 AM)
i agree fully that period while traveling is the worst.  nod.gif

anyway, i just got back from the beach last week. and my period was expected to come on the first day of my vacation.
the pharmacist gave me some pills called Norcolut (price around RM5.50). it's suppose to delay ur period. take the pills 3 times a day about 2 days before estimated date and once u wan it to come then u just stop and it'll come back within 1 or 2 days.

according to the label on the box, it's a birth control pill. there are some side effects too like stomach ache, headache, lost of sex appetite, etc.
based on my experience last week, i did have stomach aches (like period pain) but not for the whole day, it's just short pains. no headaches for me but yes for lost of sex appetite.  blush.gif
as for the effectiveness of the product, after i stop taking the pills, my period came back in bout a day and a half.

more details about the drug.
http://www.drugs-pro.com/womens-health/norcolut.html

hope this helps.
not recommended..... what about the drugs long term effect? hmm.gif

For TS, if 3 months without period..... if i were u, i'm glad with it, laugh.gif
munkeyflo
post Jul 31 2009, 10:33 AM
Blooop bloop bloop

well, i wouldnt think that there would be any long term effects since i'm just taking this to delay my menses and not for birth control purpose. biggrin.gif

anyway, to TS, if u've found a way to make period come faster, please update this thread. i would like to know as well. cause i havent been able to find any solution. sad.gif
DeeteeCG
post Jul 31 2009, 10:37 AM

eat a lot pineapple. it will helps.
ahjames
post Jul 31 2009, 11:07 AM
My Name James

old ppl say, sleep with fan off is faster come, cos the blood circulation more.
lovergirl
post Jul 31 2009, 02:26 PM

QUOTE(ahjames @ Jul 31 2009, 11:07 AM)
old ppl say, sleep with fan off is faster come, cos the blood circulation more.
wow..so means blood circulate fast means can make period come fast?'
how about exercise and all?
kerrk
post Jul 31 2009, 04:40 PM

maybe instead of using troublesome, bulky sanitary pads, use tampons? then don't have to worry that it will be messy or what.

messing up the period cycle can have side effects. not very nice to know if we're at such risks.

just a suggestion smile.gif
gohkokho
post Jul 31 2009, 04:43 PM

Eat more sour food and more ice limau. Will make your period comes faster. Some of my gfs teach one, they said effective wor.
Emily Yee
post Jul 31 2009, 05:20 PM

QUOTE(gohkokho @ Jul 31 2009, 04:43 PM)
Eat more sour food and more ice limau. Will make your period comes faster. Some of my gfs teach one, they said effective wor.
i m supposed to get last week(based on 28 days calculation). i already drink lime juice for a week. nth happen... i guess my cycle change again... maybe its time to back to 3 months cycle or 45 days.... if 45 days i might getting it during my vacation =.=

Added on July 31, 2009, 5:21 pm
QUOTE(kerrk @ Jul 31 2009, 04:40 PM)
maybe instead of using troublesome, bulky sanitary pads, use tampons? then don't have to worry that it will be messy or what.

messing up the period cycle can have side effects. not very nice to know if we're at such risks.

seriously i never use tampon....

Added on July 31, 2009, 5:22 pm
QUOTE(LyaLya @ Jul 31 2009, 10:19 AM)
not recommended..... what about the drugs long term effect?  hmm.gif 

For TS, if 3 months without period..... if i were u, i'm glad with it,  laugh.gif
if consistently 3 months, i would be glad too... but mine hard to know when is next! lol

Added on July 31, 2009, 5:24 pm
QUOTE(happyribbons @ Jul 31 2009, 04:29 AM)
There is this pill where you eat and the period will come later and once u stop eating, it will come immediately - provided u are suppose to come that time. It's safe, but of course it screws up yr cycle. Im quite sure it is not contraceptive pills tho since most athletes eat it when they have major tournaments.
QUOTE(china_pig @ Jul 31 2009, 04:44 AM)
1) 1 week trip: I will take the contraceptive pill 3-4 days before my cycle, and continue taking it until the end of my trip. Period will come after you stop taking the pills.

2) Another method: My usual cycle is 21st every month. 2 months before my trip, I will try to mess up my cycle. For example, my trip is due in May. On March 18th, i will take the pills to delay my PMS for 1 week or 2 weeks (the max). Then I will stop and let my PMS to come beginning of April. From then on, my PMS will come at the beginning of every month.

You should go to pharmacy and tell the pharmacist that you wish to delay your period. They will know what to give you.
very informative.... now in stead of make it fast, i wish to delay... so near my vacation ady...

This post has been edited by Emily Yee: Jul 31 2009, 05:24 PM
tkhpeng
post Jul 31 2009, 05:26 PM

龟灵膏 2 cups, will help.
Emily Yee
post Jul 31 2009, 05:28 PM

QUOTE(tkhpeng @ Jul 31 2009, 05:26 PM)
龟灵膏 2 cups, will help.
Thanks... in english or pin yin is wat ar? i cant read chinese...
spanker
post Jul 31 2009, 05:44 PM
Custom Made e-Penis

QUOTE(Emily Yee @ Jul 30 2009, 03:57 PM)
Yes, I dont want take birth control pills. Heard got effect. However been trying hard to eat pineapples. No a single sign. Sigh.
Yes, the side effects of properly administered birth control pills are: regular menstrual cycle, less cramps, less PMS and even smoother skin. Of course, there are adverse side effects too, like pimples and minor bloating, but still nothing compared to the natural one.
babykola
post Jul 31 2009, 05:54 PM

found solution?
li_ping
post Jul 31 2009, 05:56 PM
The Lover

How bout eat Khong Woh Tong's guai lin gau?
I tried that b4
lovergirl
post Jul 31 2009, 05:59 PM

QUOTE(li_ping @ Jul 31 2009, 05:56 PM)
How bout eat Khong Woh Tong's guai lin gau?
I tried that b4
and it came faster??
so is it mean that eating something cold will make period come faster?
Charlottey
post Jul 31 2009, 06:52 PM

is there any pils that can make your period cm faster hmm.gif

i just know there's a pills to stop your period for coming la....em....can buy at pharmacy or clinic,hehe forget the name d sorry ya tongue.gif
munkeyflo
post Jul 31 2009, 08:49 PM
Blooop bloop bloop

QUOTE(kerrk @ Jul 31 2009, 04:40 PM)

tampons are good for going out and swimming, but imo, not for traveling.
especially when traveling involves sitting in buses/cars/planes for long hours. and they might leak too if the flow is heavy.
toekong
post Jul 31 2009, 10:19 PM

I think birth control pill is the most effective.. at least i heard.. Some girls with erratic patterns, the doc will issue the birth control pills to get it under control
misao
post Jul 31 2009, 10:53 PM

Please don't take the birth control pill while travelling. Certain kinds (the ones with estrogen) can put you at a higher risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) -- which can kill. You are ALSO at higher risk of DVT if you sit for long hours in a plane or train or whatever without moving. So you can see why such a combination is bad.

Ask for progesterone-only birth control, or just use tampons. Why are you against tampon use, OP?
Varietiesshops
post Aug 2 2009, 03:33 AM

U can try to eat pineapples n drink coke. Eating food like laksa n tomyam also helps.
But this will also cause u stomaches in case ur stomach are sensitive. But i heard that all these ways are not good because we forced it, it is not natural
Oh btw, u can use tampon if u r plannin to swimming.
jolin_t
post Aug 2 2009, 09:15 AM

try lots of pineapples....it helps!
LyaLya
post Aug 3 2009, 10:00 AM

I never use tampon too..... In fact never try to get one smile.gif Kinda nervous@coutious maybe, rite TS?

What's up with pineapple? Is it 'petua' or something? What i know pineapples is 'sharp'.... laugh.gif
Varietiesshops
post Aug 3 2009, 08:06 PM

Yea yea....pineapple is very asidic...thats y it helps =)
tina_tan
post Aug 3 2009, 09:00 PM

there is a pill i used to take when i am planning a holiday during period time..
quite effective, but i forgot the name already..
it delay my period as long as i take it...

sometimes really cannot control Air Asia cheap fares... tongue.gif
misao
post Aug 4 2009, 04:24 AM

Haha, I'm willing to bet that the pineapple superstition comes about from the fact that it can cause gastric pain due to the high content of acid. So the old folks last time probably thought that gastric pain = feels like period pain a bit = so since it feels like period pain it must induce the period! I've heard of girls gorging themselves on pineapples in the olden days in a vain attempt to induce abortion as well ROFL.
luv_glenny
post Aug 5 2009, 12:52 PM

Is it possible? Drink lots of cold water pr herbal tea.. might help?
tamasan
post Aug 5 2009, 02:18 PM

drink coke ....eat..pineapple...
Emily Yee
post Aug 5 2009, 09:23 PM

I have no obvious solution either, as mine came 3 days ago, and I try hard to eat pineapples so that it will come out a lot and finish faster. dunno its true or not, i asked my mum, but seem should be done by tmr.
fraulein
post Aug 5 2009, 10:19 PM

I munched on pineapples. It works but sometimes it will worsen the period pain.
jolin_t
post Aug 6 2009, 01:18 AM

eat before ur period and not during...

This post has been edited by jolin_t: Aug 6 2009, 01:20 AM
misao
post Aug 6 2009, 03:08 AM

I really find it amazing how widespread this pineapple belief is.

Hmm, maybe I should set up a fruit store with lots of pineapples in my old girls' school, might be a good business venture. biggrin.gif
amane_kaoru
post Aug 6 2009, 02:37 PM

Pineapple juice might be a good business too~
li_ping
post Aug 6 2009, 05:42 PM
The Lover

QUOTE(lovergirl @ Jul 31 2009, 05:59 PM)
and it came faster??
so is it mean that eating something cold will make period come faster?
Ya this is the concept behind
fraulein
post Aug 6 2009, 09:48 PM

QUOTE(misao @ Aug 6 2009, 03:08 AM)

Hmm, maybe I should set up a fruit store with lots of pineapples in my old girls' school, might be a good business venture. biggrin.gif
Strange but even the doctor recommended I do that when my period was late.

Haha.. you think every girls in the school want to have their period early meh..

Emily Yee
post Aug 7 2009, 02:20 PM

QUOTE(misao @ Aug 6 2009, 03:08 AM)

I love pineapples itself without thinking about making my period faster. However, even my mum also recommend it. I do notice when I intake them, my period became shorter.
Varietiesshops
post Aug 7 2009, 02:31 PM

But eating too much pineapples is not good as well....coz too asidic will cause stomach pain cry.gif
li_ping
post Aug 7 2009, 03:46 PM
The Lover

QUOTE(Emily Yee @ Aug 7 2009, 02:20 PM)
I love pineapples itself without thinking about making my period faster. However, even my mum also recommend it. I do notice when I intake them, my period became shorter.
huh!! i heard ppl said if eat pineapple during period, it'll come a lot and even uncontrollable until need to go hospital!!
Varietiesshops
post Aug 7 2009, 03:59 PM

QUOTE(li_ping @ Aug 7 2009, 03:46 PM)
huh!! i heard ppl said if eat pineapple during period, it'll come a lot and even uncontrollable until need to go hospital!!
I think she ment eating pineapple but not during period~~ If during period, sure will very cham rclxub.gif
niechin
post Aug 7 2009, 06:20 PM

hi, pls go pharmacy tell the pharmacist that u need a medication to DELAY ur period! i always took this coz i always need to fly here and there in overseas.....it works, take 3 times a day, 1 tablet ard rm0.30. dont heard about eat chinese medication or pineapple...hehe..hope can help u!

This post has been edited by niechin: Aug 7 2009, 06:22 PM
Osirus
post Aug 7 2009, 06:25 PM

The pill Postinor is a sure fire way for rushing your period (pharmacies stock it, used as last ditch effort birth control)

Other than that I've seen Pineapple anything as a natural effective way(not instant results but comfortable enough)

Contraceptive pills don't do this stop the misinformation
emiwy
post Aug 8 2009, 03:47 PM

QUOTE(china_pig @ Jul 31 2009, 04:44 AM)

is there any side effects to this?

0.1727sec    4.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2017 - 11:46 PM