Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Personal Trainers List, Know any PT? Looking for a PT?

views

naeem_ng
post Feb 9 2010, 09:36 AM

5 posts

I have a personal training contract at True Fitness USJ which I need to sell off to anyone who is interested (members of TF only, of course). Offer is 32 PT/Kickboxing sessions for price of 24 sessions. Normal price per session is at least RM110, but with my contract, it's only RM86 per session. If you want fewer sessions, I can sell fewer sessions, and it will still only be RM86 per session. Trainer is Danny, I've been with him for a while and he's quite good. He apparently used to be over 80 kg (he showed me his old pic, so he ain't bullshitting) but then trained himself and is now down to a good weight and fit.

Interested, please contact Carol at the following details:
Email: naeem.ng@gmail.com
Phone: 016-9950708

Thanks!

This post has been edited by naeem_ng: Feb 9 2010, 09:38 AM
naeem_ng
post Jun 18 2015, 10:39 AM

5 posts

Could the original poster please remove my details in the original post. I did not give permission to repost my lowyat message, and I have people calling me every now and then thinking I'm a personal trainer. I'm NOT a personal trainer and my message below which was reposted in this thread WITHOUT my permission was to sell off my personal training contract under True Fitness to someone else. My trainer was Danny but I do not have his contact details anymore and the contract is also over so many years ago. I do not wish to receive any more calls asking me about personal training!

Danny
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Posted by naeem_ng
I have a personal training contract at True Fitness USJ which I need to sell off to anyone who is interested (members of TF only, of course). Offer is 32 PT/Kickboxing sessions for price of 24 sessions. Normal price per session is at least RM110, but with my contract, it's only RM86 per session. If you want fewer sessions, I can sell fewer sessions, and it will still only be RM86 per session. Trainer is Danny, I've been with him for a while and he's quite good. He apparently used to be over 80 kg (he showed me his old pic, so he ain't bullshitting) but then trained himself and is now down to a good weight and fit.

Phone: 016-9950708
naeem_ng
post Nov 26 2015, 12:42 AM

5 posts

PLEASE REMOVE THIS SECTION FROM YOUR POST. THESE ARE MY CONTACT DETAILS AND I AM NOT A PERSONAL TRAINER, YET PEOPLE KEEP CONTACTING ME TO ASK FOR TRAINING!

Posted by naeem_ng

Phone: 016-995XXXX

This post has been edited by naeem_ng: Nov 26 2015, 12:42 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:16 PM