Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Personal Trainers List, Know any PT? Looking for a PT?

views

lemysterebelle
post Jul 17 2012, 02:33 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(nixoderm @ Mar 27 2012, 02:11 AM)
hi, newbie got a question here.any difference between the personal trainer who work in a fitness center compare to the freelance personal trainer?
yes. but to be sure, check out their background . we can actualy know how good they are through their experiences though. its not matter of their from fitness center or freelance,just check their background should be enough hmm.gif

Added on July 17, 2012, 2:36 pm
QUOTE(lisahasan @ May 24 2012, 04:42 PM)
i oreadi start my training in gym back now. oreadi a week. but i just train by my self. without a trainer. using dumbbell, cycling and others machine. so just asking, do i need a proper trainer to training me and gain muscle and at the same time gain weight and get good body shaping ?? or just buy the dumbbell for ladies then workout at home ?? if i wanna use some machine, then i will go to the gym. that gym is free under my campus.

which one more proper and serious to gain muscle etc OR just buy the dumbbell ?? but i dunno how to workout properly.  at the same time im taking real mass. and im a thin lady too. just wanna gain some muscle, get shaping and weight. not to be hardcore bodybuilder.

im currently not working now. just finished my degree last week.
hi lisa, i did the same thing with u before. i workout by doing jogging and those tiny dumbbells, but im a bit overweight. it didnt work for me. so then my friend recommend me to join a gym, i was a bit skeptical with the idea at first, but then now 8 months to it, i feel awesome (i lost 12kg) and a bittt regret didnt start earlier though.
i took personal training program, and then i stop for a while then now start again coz i have different goal i want to achieve. i wanna be fit!!

This post has been edited by lemysterebelle: Jul 17 2012, 02:36 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:58 AM