Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Personal Trainers List, Know any PT? Looking for a PT?

views

jack~daniel
post May 3 2013, 08:48 AM

Enthusiast
833 posts

Guys...make sure u engage with real PT, anybody can be PT in few weeks, certificate of PT can easily get by attending the course with sum amount of money....
jack~daniel
post May 5 2013, 11:54 PM

Enthusiast
833 posts

QUOTE(Arrio @ May 3 2013, 11:41 PM)
Half agree with you JD smile.gif There are certain bodies' certifications can't be bought off the selves e.g. ACE & CSCS. Are you a qualified PT by the way? Getting official certs are not difficult, no rocket science studies, but it's about how much research and self study with passion that would make a better PT. What do you mean by "real" PT and then you stressed on certs are easily made available? How are you going to justify a real PT? Do a complete DD? By the way, even a qualified PT with numerous certs doesn't mean a good PT but are they REAL then? . Don't you know there are lots of PT in commercial gyms without certs but they are good PTs as well? They learned from the hard way (period).
im not PT, i was trained by hardcore body builder, Pt never approach me in the gym due to their physical appearance, my pic and siggy are real me...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0220sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:34 AM