Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Training Dog Obedience training in Puchong, Looking for Dog owners to join

views

TSbliszzo
post Jul 22 2009, 06:47 PM, updated 15y ago

0 posts

Hi,

I found a trainer who is wiling to come over to my housing area to do some obedience training.Im staying in LAKE EDGE, behind Tesco Puchong,

im currently looking for dog owners who wants to send their dog for obedience training. i have to get minimum 10 dogs for the training to start.

price range for the training would be RM350-RM400. it would be a 10 class training..once a week..If there is more people who wants to join, it would be

a lot cheaper( if more than 15 dogs can ask for below RM300). the dogs age should be minimum 6 months and above..there is no age limit for the

obedience training.. I have a friend who adopted a 5 year old dog and send it for training, and the dog is doing well right now, compare to the

first time she got the dog. so, just pm me if anyone is interested.thanks
MISMan
post Jul 22 2009, 07:03 PM

On my way
691 posts

Any age will do? My dogs are rather old and they are x-breed dogs. Less-trainable...

300 per dog? I have 2 1/2... Wouldn't mind the money but the hassle to take the dogs there every week.

What's the course "syllabus"?

TSbliszzo
post Jul 22 2009, 07:09 PM

0 posts

the list of commands should be:
1)The Sit Command & One minute Sit /Stay Command
2)The Heel Command
3)The Down Command
4)The Come Command & Recall Command

any type of dogs are welcome, where are u staying anyway?
MISMan
post Jul 22 2009, 07:35 PM

On my way
691 posts

I'm in cheras.
Have to 2 dogs coz they might run out of fence and chase some stupid fellas (those who disturb them or those that tot dogs are like tigers).

If the price is cheap enough. I'll have more to be trained. I keep stray-dogs as well. Also justify the effort to send them all in 1 go....

See if your friend can offer discount? My dogs are NOT pedigree, usually dumber than others! smile.gif

TSbliszzo
post Jul 22 2009, 07:52 PM

0 posts

MISman, i've pm you
rabbitkiller
post Jul 23 2009, 11:41 PM

34 posts

i am interested on the training if the fee is reasonable.

I own a 9 months maltese

siewthaw
post Jul 27 2009, 10:11 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(bliszzo @ Jul 22 2009, 06:47 PM)
Hi,

I found a trainer who is wiling to come over to my housing area to do some obedience training.Im staying in LAKE EDGE, behind Tesco Puchong,

im currently looking for dog owners who wants to send their dog for obedience training. i have to get minimum 10 dogs for the training to start.

price range for the training would be RM350-RM400. it would be a 10 class training..once a week..If there is more people who wants to join, it would be

a lot cheaper( if more than 15 dogs can ask for below RM300). the dogs age should be minimum 6 months and above..there is no age limit for the

obedience training.. I have a friend who adopted a 5 year old dog and send it for training, and the dog is doing well right now, compare to the

Hi,

I'm interested too, but my dog is only 4 months plus. Please let me know if your price is below RM300.

Thanks

regards,
Crystal
petplayground
post Jul 27 2009, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(MISMan @ Jul 22 2009, 07:35 PM)
I'm in cheras.
Have to 2 dogs coz they might run out of fence and chase some stupid fellas (those who disturb them or those that tot dogs are like tigers).

If the price is cheap enough. I'll have more to be trained. I keep stray-dogs as well. Also justify the effort to send them all in 1 go....

See if your friend can offer discount? My dogs are NOT pedigree, usually dumber than others! smile.gif
Some stray dog are smarter than pedigree dog
trd_passo
post Jan 15 2013, 12:55 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(bliszzo @ Jul 22 2009, 06:47 PM)
Hi,

hi..! is this still available? can i the contact num if do?

Thanks.
ezee123
post Jan 15 2013, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

The post is 2009. Where u from? If Shah Alam or Klang area, they have dog training class in Setia Eco Park dog park. If you are from PJ, they have in one utama dog park. KL area they have it every weekend at Desa City Park. Puncak Jalil also have one which is indoor. You can find the details online.
Tikietic
post Jan 16 2013, 10:57 AM

Getting Started
299 posts

QUOTE(MISMan @ Jul 22 2009, 07:35 PM)
I'm in cheras.

bro,

pilis dun look down on non-pedgree dog y0.. some are so highly in-breed.. they is has got itu S.O.T mia issue geh
note: whn human crossbred.. we is has brighter children.. but whn pets do so, they is got labelled as dumb mongrels.. epic!

aaiisshhh... necro tered.. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by Tikietic: Jan 16 2013, 10:58 AM
MISMan
post Jan 16 2013, 01:48 PM

On my way
691 posts

QUOTE(Tikietic @ Jan 16 2013, 10:57 AM)
bro,

pilis dun look down on non-pedgree dog y0.. some are so highly in-breed.. they is has got itu S.O.T mia issue geh
note: whn human crossbred.. we is has brighter children.. but whn pets do so, they is got labelled as dumb mongrels.. epic!

aaiisshhh... necro tered..  sweat.gif
Hi bro,

Dont get me wrong, i love non-pedigree or pedigree.

i should re-phrase that they are less trainable. prolly due to smarter brain but yet not listening to commands.

sedjet
post Feb 14 2013, 08:52 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(MISMan @ Jan 16 2013, 01:48 PM)
Hi bro,

Dont get me wrong, i love non-pedigree or pedigree.

i should re-phrase that they are less trainable. prolly due to smarter brain but yet not listening to commands.
i have to disagree that non-pedigrees are less trainable. i have two non-pedigree, or mongrel rescued dogs who are more obedient and easily trained than my pure bred pug who is one stubborn ass dog lol. so it doesnt come down whether pedigree or not.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.80    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:05 PM