Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jaya Jusco in Bdr Mahkota Cheras?

views

mahkota
post Jul 30 2010, 04:30 AM

5 posts

this is worst JJ in malaysia

Added on July 30, 2010, 4:58 amThe main purpose JJ buid a shopping mall in mahkota was to block the customers from sg. long and mahkota cheras visit to ECON SAVE at cheras selatan and to block the Carrefour business at Tun Hussein Onn. After the 3 months JJ was construct, a new population survey was done and show that sg long and mahkota cheras lack of population for Hyper market purpose.. Hence, JJ changed the their own plan,, they cancelled the cinema and some entertainment project. They only took small part to do their business,,, the rest of the mall construct just for rent out for retailers. The ground floor rented RM6.5 per square feet.. The conclusion is,, JJ don't have confidence within these 2 years in mahkota cheras after did the population survey and knowing the spending power in mahkota cheras was very low....

Now,, the result was proof !!!

1) During day time,,, the mall have very few customers,,,,, the most empty customers JUSCO mall in whole malaysia...
2) There are many small shops operate in JJ mahkota cheras... JJ very smart,,,, at least can collect rental to cover their overhead for 2 years b4 this place population was increase...
3) For F &B ,,, only OLD TOWN, KFC and A&W business is OK,..... the rest of the F/B,,,, very quiet and empty...
4) Heard that, poh kong jewelry business some day get 100-200,,,, some days hit ZERO sales.....
5) A small rounded counter along corridor rented 2k per month...
6) Eu Yan Sang very smart,,, rented shop outside JJ instead of inside the JJ mall,,,,,, save 50% rental cost

But for the long term,, this JJ shopping mall won't get lost,,, only the small retailers can't "TAHAN" the rent fees and run away,,,, then,,, JJ will took back and construct their previous project such as Cinema .....

My conclusion is,,, this is cheap plak JJ,,, STARBUCKS, PADINI,VINCI not dare to invest here coz they know spending power in mahkota cheras was very low..... we can know from the previous double storey housing only cost 180k last few years,,, this indicate us that, mahkota cheras is medium lower status population area.... Anyone,,, aim middle to high class business SURE DIE one in this area.....

This post has been edited by mahkota: Jul 30 2010, 04:58 AM
mahkota
post Jul 30 2010, 09:16 PM

5 posts

I stayed in Sg. long,,, of course i know everything information surrounding mahkota cheras area... I had a friend worked as JUSCO consultant, and those insiders news regarding JJ mahkota come from him...

Nobody know JJ changed their draw plan after 3 months construction was start in July 2009.... Indeed , they feel very confident that JJ can be finished b4 the CNY 2010... but there are only 20% shop lot rented in that residential mall...henced, they have to invite more ppl to rented their shops untill end of april to operate the shop...

Why JJ want to build another shopping mall in mahkota ? Very simple.... JJ cheras selatan is the most profitable JJ in malaysia.. The Narajaya developer already reserved a 14 hectares land for Hypermarket in mahkota cheras.... JJ knows Carrefour already established a hypermarket in Tun hussein Onn to blocked it customers... They also worried Tesco will come in to cheras,, henced, they decide to bought the 7 hectares land to construct the residential mall.... Another 7 hectares bought by other developer claimed to build entertainment park but now changed their plan to build the shop lot for sale..

PAppa Rich cafe onced consider to establish it franchise at mahkota cheras ( currently Look out point western food)... But after did the market survey,, they consider to open in Tman Tun Hussein Onn coz the standard living there higher than mahkota cheras..... The research show that,,,, Mahkota Cheras is not suitable for business cafe who aim for high class ppl.... .....Mahkota cheras is populated by medium low class ppl.... If you don't belive,,, look at the chinese kopitiam and mamak restaurant only can survive in mahkota cheras.... Those others Cafe will closed one by one,,,,,, watched out and see my fact is true or not.......
mahkota
post Jul 31 2010, 02:25 AM

5 posts

For your information,, Hong Leong was rented the shop since january 2010,,, Do you know why they don't want to renovate the shop after rented the shop for 7 months ? Coz they know Mahkota still under development and lack of customers... In mahkota area,, during the day time, people rush out to KL for works, there are lack activities business in mahkota cheras.... Mahkota cheras just like a hotel for them...

Why mahkota JJ have many F/B outlets ? As i mention earlier, JJ know mahkota still need at least 2 years to grow and develope.. JJ just take small part for their own business,,, the rest of the place they construct small shops rent for any F/B tenants interested to take part .... This is their smart business strategy to collect rental to cover their huge overhead.... They learnt from mistake in Taman Euquine JUSCO which is suffering the lost from their previous years in Sri Kembangan

If JJ mahkota cheras has potential for middle to high class customer..... Branded fashion like Padini,U2,Starbucks will established their outlets in Mahkota JJ.... Even the Mcd also didn't feel confident to open outlet in mahkota cheras...... My conclusion is,, mahkota has good potential business in future but not for high end customers..... Cheers !!!

mahkota
post Jul 31 2010, 10:53 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(rithaham @ Jul 31 2010, 09:07 AM)
2008, Grand Saga barricade was removed.
2010, Jusco, many new shops are opened + rising population.

In the last 2 years BMC has really improved, this is an indisputable fact.

With all the amenities in place/coming up, BMC will only get better. Time will prove.
* still don't quite understand your association of Pappa Rich, Padini, U2, starbucks = for higher end customers. didn't realize i'm actually being categorized as "high-end"..... but i also like old town, subway, ichiban ramen, kfc, secret receipe; while my wife likes the FaceShop, SkinFood, Etude House there.

A "high end" company want to setup a business in certain location need to did the market survey.... Indeed , i belived mahkota and Sg. long have "high end" customers, but only 20 %.... the rest 80 % are medium to low class customers.... If a business man want to target "high end" customers,,, will they chose a place with only 20 % afford to have this kind of spending power ?. Furthermore, mahkota cheras is a new and develop area..... Most of the new residentials just move in and they need to pay the housing and car loan and for sure spending power will be low during this 5 years period.... Ok,, let compare the 3 Starbucks outlet in cheras to kajang..... Starbucks setup their outlet in Cheras Selatan, Metropoint kajang and Cheras Leisure mall... Only the leisure mall has the good business compare to others due to the bukit taman segar occupied by many "high end" customers........... cheers..
mahkota
post Aug 1 2010, 07:39 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(uniquesoul @ Aug 1 2010, 07:07 PM)
I never knew mahkota is meant for low class ppl. If i'm not mistaken the houses there are now rating at 200-250k right? consider low compare to low cost flat and apartment? Do they need a mydin instead of JJ?
I didn't said mahkota cheras is low class ppl... I just want to mention that mahkota is a place not suitable to aim medium to "high-end" customers business...Onced JJ come, definately it will boost up the property value... But indeed, the standard living and spending power still same as previous ,,,, many shops business along mahkota walk didn't see any improvement. Last few years, the shops near the lake in mahkota cheras reserved for CAFE business, but nobody want to invest their money due to the standard living and spending power still low in mahkota cheras.... On the others hand, those cafe established in corner shop nearby the second phase mahkota shops... But from our view, those CAFE won't survive too long and will be closed one by one in future.. This indicate that, spending power in mahkota cheras still need take some years to grow..... If anyone invest shop lot in mahkota cheras now,, it will be worthless to do that due to it too highly price caused by JJ in mahkota cheras...... As i known, in 2008 a middle shop lot cost 628k,,, now the price goes to 1.4 million....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0358sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:38 PM