Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jaya Jusco in Bdr Mahkota Cheras?

views

Wanderlust_08
post Apr 16 2010, 03:55 AM

25 posts

user posted image

Sorry bout the poor picture quality as it was taken by a camera phone. FYI, the words below the logo says "AEON Mahkota Cheras, Neighbourhood Shopping Centre". Renovation and beautifying the surrounding area works can be seen everyday. Not sure about the exact date of the grand opening but most probably this month or early May.
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 22 2010, 12:33 AM

25 posts

Jusco Mahkota Cheras confirm open on 28th April 2010. Good news for Mahkota Cheras and Sg Long residents. Btw, CitiBank just open a new branch at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn which is just 3km away.
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 23 2010, 01:54 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(Jazzy @ Apr 22 2010, 12:42 PM)
I strongly believe in Jusco's decisioning to have another outlet within such a near distance to its existing one, Cheras Selatan. The most logical answer I could come to is the demand is there, and Cheras Selatan had reach its maximum capacity since it first launched. Plus, I can't see how it could be further expanded there.

No need rocket science to figure this out, when you have time, just drive by Cheras Selatan and witness this yourself.

P/S - I am still keeping my fingers crossed for IKEA to announce its southern outlet, hopefully this locate in our area here.

IKEA is going to open a new store? Woah, if thats true, i hope it open at South of Cheras as me and my family a big fans of Ikea.

Wanderlust_08
post Apr 29 2010, 04:28 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(danielisme @ Apr 29 2010, 03:12 PM)
Disappointed one of the jusco branch without MCds and starbucks..
fashion outlet also no popular too. no SEED, NO padini, U2
Agreed, we demand for McD and Starbucks in Jusco Mahkota Cheras.
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 29 2010, 09:24 PM

25 posts

Cant say its lousy consider its only a residential mall, im not expecting a big mall like mid valley to be in our area as well cause its gonna brings lots of trouble like traffic jam and crimes.
Wanderlust_08
post May 5 2010, 10:56 PM

25 posts

Why when there is Jusco the property value of that area will appreciate? What about Econsave or Carrefour, does the property value in that area appreciate too?

This post has been edited by Wanderlust_08: May 5 2010, 10:58 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0254sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:12 PM