Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jaya Jusco in Bdr Mahkota Cheras?

views

TSdreamKrusher
post Jul 14 2009, 10:39 PM, updated 15y ago

Getting Started
217 posts

Is this news true?
Why on Earth those Japs want to build another one already so near to the Jusco Cheras Selatan?
If true, then the properties in BMC will rise slowly.
uzaimy
post Jul 14 2009, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

are u sure?
i live in bdr tun hussein onn....
but i dont think so because carrefour will be open in bdr tun hussein onn....
m4xspeed
post Jul 14 2009, 10:49 PM

Casual
320 posts

say hello to massive jammed.... KUDOS!!!
ws_lim83
post Jul 14 2009, 10:51 PM

Getting Started
260 posts

yes.. i heard some rumours Jusco is building a BIG Jaya Jusco in Mahkota Cheras
sam0919
post Jul 14 2009, 11:15 PM

Regular
1,283 posts

any sources?
rithaham
post Jul 14 2009, 11:35 PM

11 posts

it's not rumours, construction works dy started...

user posted image

user posted image
ws_lim83
post Jul 14 2009, 11:47 PM

Getting Started
260 posts

Walao... Jusco Aeon~!!!
HappyGuy
post Jul 15 2009, 12:39 AM

Casual
445 posts

From the construction sign board, it should be 2 storey building and I wonder how big the new building is.

Anyone know when this will be completed?
maggi
post Jul 15 2009, 01:46 AM

Regular
1,653 posts

it is not bizzare to hear jusco opening another branch in such a small distances . In klang , there are already 2 jusco . AEON Bukit tinggi and jusco bukit raja
TSdreamKrusher
post Jul 15 2009, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

Wow, really a Jusco coming up in that area.

@uzaimy
Carrefour? I saw some construction behind Jusco Cheras Selatan. You know what building is that? It's nearby the petronas station.

Also you guys heard of the LRT station in Tun Hussein Onn ? Cheras Bt 11? It was in blueprint and supposed to be constructed, but delay due to financial issue. This was told by my prop agent.
Lawyer1
post Jul 15 2009, 10:12 AM

Casual
Validating
338 posts

QUOTE(maggi @ Jul 15 2009, 01:46 AM)
it is not bizzare to hear jusco opening another branch in such a small distances . In klang , there are already 2 jusco . AEON Bukit tinggi and jusco bukit raja
Since we are on this subject, would just like to inform here that Tesco is planning building a hypermarket at Taman Equine in Seri Kembangan, but construction work has not started yet. Jusco is already there in Taman Equine. So there will be two then and there will be competition, which is good for consumers.

Price of props will gain too.
TSdreamKrusher
post Jul 15 2009, 10:24 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

@Lawyer1
That Tesco news was five years old and I lived there for two years. Withness the construction til end stage of Jusco completion in Equine. Most of the houses there are leasehold by the way.

Does all these giant hypermarket have official announcement / website on where they plan to build their chain-market? I hate to be the last one to know the news.
Lawyer1
post Jul 15 2009, 10:38 AM

Casual
Validating
338 posts

QUOTE(dreamKrusher @ Jul 15 2009, 10:24 AM)
@Lawyer1
That Tesco news was five years old and I lived there for two years. Withness the construction til end stage of Jusco completion in Equine. Most of the houses there are leasehold by the way.

Does all these giant hypermarket have official announcement / website on where they plan to build their chain-market? I hate to be the last one to know the news.
No, you can't read at the website of the hypermarket. You will have to read at the Bursa Saham site under the section called announcements, belonging to the landholder, and of course, the landholder must be a public-listed company (plc) for the obligation to make public disclosures.

In this case, the landholder plc is Equine Capital Berhad (ECB). Try looking it up !

There is no other way to find information for early knowledge.
TSdreamKrusher
post Jul 15 2009, 11:04 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

@Lawyer1

Thank you!
Lawyer1
post Jul 16 2009, 09:41 AM

Casual
Validating
338 posts

You're welcome,... and glad I am able to contribute !
walle
post Jul 16 2009, 10:19 AM

Regular
1,150 posts

QUOTE(dreamKrusher @ Jul 15 2009, 10:08 AM)
Wow, really a Jusco coming up in that area.

@uzaimy
Carrefour? I saw some construction behind Jusco Cheras Selatan. You know what building is that? It's nearby the petronas station.

Also you guys heard of the LRT station in Tun Hussein Onn ? Cheras Bt 11? It was in blueprint and supposed to be constructed, but delay due to financial issue. This was told by my prop agent.
the construction behind jusco cheras selatan is the C180 commercial centre rite?
jootat
post Jul 16 2009, 05:53 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

it will not be as big as the one in cheras selatan ... and in fact this is not new, this was actually in their plan when they build that area (Bandar Mahkota Cheras). That's also the reason why the land was left it there empty. At first they wanted to build wet market but i think building hyper market will be more promising ... the developer there is not stupid ...

have anyone here lived in sg long? have you tried to order Mc D delivery before? if you do, then you will know why we need a hypermarket like Jusco in that area ... because until today they do not do delivery in Sg Long area despite we have Mc D in Tmn Tun Hussien On and at Cheras Selatan ... that's how bad it is ...

let's focus on schools in that area if we want ... we should think for our future for those already landed there and started to start up their family there ...
rithaham
post Jul 17 2009, 01:26 AM

11 posts

i remember BN promised to build a chinese school in sg long before the last election... don't know whether is it an empty promise?
HappyGuy
post Jul 17 2009, 12:05 PM

Casual
445 posts

So anyone know where is the nearest Chinese primary school in BMC area? Secondary school should be fine for any place, as the kid already grow that time.
jootat
post Jul 17 2009, 02:48 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

I am not too sure actually because i am just there for almost 9 months ... and of course no babies yet ... but in near future, soon i will have babies and this will be 1 of my major concerns ...

i also heard about the promises to build chinese school there ... but it seems like some how kind of empty promise ...

but let's not get out of topic ... since the TS started the topic related to Jusco then we just stick to it ... smile.gif

I personally like the idea of having jusco there ... save my time to travel all the way to cheras selatan although the jusco there bigger la ... hehee

anyone noticed recently the traffic in BMC now is getting worse especially during the morning ... wonder where the police traffic guy went ... last time if we go out before 8am ... there is actually 2 police man standing there coordinating the traffic ... now seems like no more?
clement8115
post Jul 18 2009, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jul 17 2009, 02:48 PM)
I am not too sure actually because i am just there for almost 9 months ... and of course no babies yet ... but in near future, soon i will have babies and this will be 1 of my major concerns ...

i also heard about the promises to build chinese school there ... but it seems like some how kind of empty promise ...

but let's not get out of topic ... since the TS started the topic related to Jusco then we just stick to it ... smile.gif

I personally like the idea of having jusco there ... save my time to travel all the way to cheras selatan although the jusco there bigger la ... hehee

anyone noticed recently the traffic in BMC now is getting worse especially during the morning ... wonder where the police traffic guy went ... last time if we go out before 8am ... there is actually 2 police man standing there coordinating the traffic ... now seems like no more?
Agree with you bro jootat.

And also did you realised the interval settings for the traffic light also responded very differently. It turns red faster as compared to last time. Traffic are getting from bad to worst. The jams started around 6.20am. I am a bit headache already.

As for the jusco, the just land itself was allocated for hypermarket as planned when my family first bought the place. The wet market is located at the other side of it. They also have community library and a bus station drafted in the plan.

So, i hope there will be more good news and development for BMC.
primuslim
post Jul 18 2009, 07:15 PM

36 posts

Hi guys,

just for you guys staying around this area, what kind of shops/services do you like to see come into this area?

I know there are alot of shop lots being built there, with alot of eateries / kopitiam and mini restaurants along with a MAHSA college if i'm not wrong. With a 2 storey Jusco being built, it should be a hypermart and shops being leased to restaurants and misc shops like other jusco around the klang valley. I'm guessing the attention will be focus on that area.

Just would like to hear from the residents there what do you guys feel the place needs?

More restaurants (bigger chinese ones) maybe? for weddings? or more industrial types like car mechanic shops, repair shops? or perhaps a higher class area with your coffee bean, pubs, star bucks, plaza (something like mont kiara).

Thanks for any input guys.
TSdreamKrusher
post Jul 19 2009, 12:12 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

@primuslim

You into some business plan? I'd be interested in having some service that eliminate tolls and traffic jams in the area. For god sake, build us a new road outta here!
doinkboy
post Jul 19 2009, 06:18 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

if u lived too near it...jam and many problems will arise...try to live at least 500m away.
gunh
post Jul 19 2009, 10:16 PM

Casual
459 posts

Hopefully the new Jusco will boost the house prices at BMC...
jootat
post Jul 20 2009, 05:16 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(clement8115 @ Jul 18 2009, 11:29 AM)
Agree with you bro jootat.

And also did you realised the interval settings for the traffic light also responded very differently. It turns red faster as compared to last time. Traffic are getting from bad to worst. The jams started around 6.20am. I am a bit headache already.

As for the jusco, the just land itself was allocated for hypermarket as planned when my family first bought the place. The wet market is located at the other side of it. They also have community library and a bus station drafted in the plan.

So, i hope there will be more good news and development for BMC.
Ic, that would be cool plan. smile.gif now i could see that area is slowly picking up now. Hopefully the value can also appreciate.
as on the traffic ... lol ... i donno how to comment ... but i hope they can take serious action on it ... i do feel that the inner lane that can turn right to the grand saga highway is redundant. may be they can just block the road and force all the car to turn left into BMC then only make a U-turn and then turn right again to join back to grand saga highway ... it will some how reduce 1 more waiting time.

QUOTE(primuslim @ Jul 18 2009, 07:15 PM)
Hi guys,

just for you guys staying around this area, what kind of shops/services do you like to see come into this area?

I know there are alot of shop lots being built there, with alot of eateries / kopitiam and mini restaurants along with a MAHSA college if i'm not wrong. With a 2 storey Jusco being built, it should be a hypermart and shops being leased to restaurants and misc shops like other jusco around the klang valley. I'm guessing the attention will be focus on that area.

Just would like to hear from the residents there what do you guys feel the place needs?

More restaurants (bigger chinese ones) maybe? for weddings? or more industrial types like car mechanic shops, repair shops? or perhaps a higher class area with your coffee bean, pubs, star bucks, plaza (something like mont kiara).

Thanks for any input guys.
may be starbucks or coffeebean can be put into consideration la ... or may be just make it an area that sells cloths and etc? i mean those really ok quality and not those cloths that can be bought in pasar malam ... smile.gif

QUOTE(gunh @ Jul 19 2009, 10:16 PM)
Hopefully the new Jusco will boost the house prices at BMC...
hmm ... some how or rather i think it will increase the price there lo ...
TSdreamKrusher
post Jul 20 2009, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

BMC and Sg Long are chinese area right?
The traffic jam still terrible?

If got Jusco, that maybe will bring more people into BMC but at same time will congest the traffic in the morning rush hour.

zcatz
post Jul 20 2009, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

bukit suria/taman rakan. just about 2-3km to BMC and sg long. mix community. better area i guess.
fashion01
post Jul 22 2009, 09:53 AM

42 posts

Hope with the new Jusco in that area, can help appreciate the value of the houses there

rclxms.gif
TSdreamKrusher
post Jul 24 2009, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

How is the security in that area?
I read that there is an indon settlement inside the jungle.
jootat
post Jul 24 2009, 06:39 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(dreamKrusher @ Jul 20 2009, 05:51 PM)
BMC and Sg Long are chinese area right?
The traffic jam still terrible?

If got Jusco, that maybe will bring more people into BMC but at same time will congest the traffic in the morning rush hour.
hahaa ... BMC and Sg Long are Malaysian Area ... smile.gif ... ok la ... to be specific, some how you are right. But in BMC i noticed more malays in certain section like Sec7? i not too sure ... saying based on my own observation. As for Sg Long, it also depend on SL what i guess? But i guess Sg Long area has more Chinese + Indian + Singh if not mistaken. But my area got malay and he is inspector (Polis) .. i can see he park his polis car in front of his house sometimes ... hehee ...

in terms of security ... so far only Sec 5 in BMC that got guarded community right? but u need to pay but i think other section also can form their own community if they want to ...

This morning the police traffic is back ... hahaa ... the BMC access road took me less than 3 minutes to pass the traffic light and i was going out at 8:45 am ... surprisingly the traffic policeman is still there ... kaka ... so today i reached my office less than 40 minutes ... lol ... how nice if they can just maintain this everyday ... lol
TSdreamKrusher
post Aug 1 2009, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

When is the completion date of the BMC Jusco?
HappyGuy
post Aug 1 2009, 11:02 PM

Casual
445 posts

Should be around 2 years times(early of 2011), according to the news.

This post has been edited by HappyGuy: Aug 1 2009, 11:25 PM
jootat
post Aug 5 2009, 05:16 PM

Regular
1,994 posts

that's cool ... smile.gif

i ronda-ronda that area the other day ... i noticed the shoplots around that area near to the Jusco construction side are less happening ... but i think they will pick up soon ... hehe ...
APPA
post Sep 26 2009, 02:11 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

now i heard from my ELEC contractor friend that they are tender for TESCO in BMC
winner
post Sep 26 2009, 07:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,219 posts

There should be a supermarket/hypermarket to serve the huge community in Mahkota Cheras, Bandar Sungai Long and the surrounding area. It's definitely a good news for those staying in the locality. Anyway, the access road from Mahkota Cheras/Bandar Sungai Long linking to Cheras-Kajang Highway is terrible. I got stuck 15-20 minutes for the 1km stretch when I visited my aunt early morning some few months back.
gunh
post Sep 26 2009, 04:39 PM

Casual
459 posts

finally located the jusco construction site beside the shop lots... the land seems very small for a jusco... i think only half or 1/3 of the tasik selatan land only... too bad
APPA
post Nov 24 2009, 08:27 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

the bmc jusco roof level liao. looks like they rushing to open before CNY
jarjar6666
post Nov 24 2009, 09:07 PM

Casual
354 posts

I heard there would be tesco, carefour,jusco all near to each other in BMC...to be opened next year.
gunh
post Nov 25 2009, 10:23 AM

Casual
459 posts

any idea where would be the land for the tesco / carrefour?
HappyGuy
post Feb 24 2010, 10:02 PM

Casual
445 posts

Tesco always like to open next to jusco. tongue.gif
TSdreamKrusher
post Feb 25 2010, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

Ya, I noticed that too when Tesco first appearing in the market. Most of time it would pick a large pick of land within 5km from Jusco to build its store.

Sworn-enemy? Or just smart on saving money on market research.
cutealex
post Feb 26 2010, 01:24 AM

Buy Lands,Properties& Precious Metals..
4,785 posts

hzhaha...agreed
skng03
post Mar 5 2010, 10:06 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

this BM si jusco banyak celaka lar........ build two BIG road hump at 3m distance at the main road..........causing a lot of cars to hit the chassis mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif must call up the DAP Chan BOON HWA to complaint them kaw kaw
Attached Image
Attached Image

This post has been edited by skng03: Mar 5 2010, 10:06 PM
HappyGuy
post Mar 28 2010, 10:16 PM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(skng03 @ Mar 5 2010, 10:06 PM)
this BM si jusco banyak celaka lar........ build two BIG road hump at 3m distance  at the main road..........causing a lot of cars to hit the chassis  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif must call up the DAP Chan BOON HWA to complaint them kaw kaw
Attached Image
Attached Image
This issue has been reported and perhaps the extra bump will be removed soon.
http://blog.thestar.com.my/permalink.asp?id=29638

cheekeong123
post Mar 29 2010, 02:50 PM

21 posts

Actually they just put the "jusco" logo ...
Isn't it opening soon? blink.gif
user posted image
user posted image
ann^_^
post Apr 13 2010, 11:34 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(cheekeong123 @ Mar 29 2010, 02:50 PM)
Actually they just put the "jusco" logo ...
Isn't it opening soon? blink.gif
user posted image
user posted image
Wa yawn.gif .. pathway also got.. banyak cun... i cannot wait le... when opening? Heard it is this month??? Anyone?
Cky's gf
post Apr 14 2010, 01:04 PM

30 posts

when is Jusco Mahkota Cheras opening??
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 16 2010, 03:55 AM

25 posts

user posted image

Sorry bout the poor picture quality as it was taken by a camera phone. FYI, the words below the logo says "AEON Mahkota Cheras, Neighbourhood Shopping Centre". Renovation and beautifying the surrounding area works can be seen everyday. Not sure about the exact date of the grand opening but most probably this month or early May.
Cky's gf
post Apr 19 2010, 11:58 PM

30 posts

Heard my friend working in Jusco Maluri saying that Jusco Mahkota Cheras opening this 27th April.
ppguy2006
post Apr 20 2010, 01:12 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

Jusco Mahkota Cheras opening this 28th April.Its confirm.Got signboard at Sungai Long

This post has been edited by ppguy2006: Apr 20 2010, 01:38 PM
riku2replica
post Apr 20 2010, 01:35 PM

Mugi-chan!! 可愛い!!
3,304 posts

nice, opening on 28th april eh? Btw, i'm living around section 6. :3
Chung80
post Apr 20 2010, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

Jusco is Malaysian most favorite hypermarket!

-----------
**Learn 17 ways to make $ on property investment by Millionaire Investor Milan Doshi**

**Discover How To Be Financially Free In 3 to 5 Years only By Applying Scientific Approach Methodologies In Online Currency, Gold & Crude Oil Trading Where You Will Be Profiting CONSISTENTLY 10%, 20%, 30% ... per month**
skng03
post Apr 20 2010, 11:28 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

just don't understand why they open another @ BMC while the jusco cheras selatan is just 3km away ..
gunh
post Apr 21 2010, 04:38 PM

Casual
459 posts

no need to understand... just enjoy it... also enjoy the house price appreciation...
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 22 2010, 12:33 AM

25 posts

Jusco Mahkota Cheras confirm open on 28th April 2010. Good news for Mahkota Cheras and Sg Long residents. Btw, CitiBank just open a new branch at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn which is just 3km away.
jootat
post Apr 22 2010, 11:04 AM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(skng03 @ Apr 20 2010, 11:28 PM)
just don't understand why they open another @ BMC while the jusco cheras selatan is just 3km away ..
it's a need for BMC and Sg Long residents. I had issue finding car park now at Cheras Selatan Jusco when we went there during peak hours (which is also normally the time we have time to shop during weekends). So, i can't wait to pay a visit at Jusco BMC. Hooray, 28th April is the opening day smile.gif
Jazzy
post Apr 22 2010, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

I strongly believe in Jusco's decisioning to have another outlet within such a near distance to its existing one, Cheras Selatan. The most logical answer I could come to is the demand is there, and Cheras Selatan had reach its maximum capacity since it first launched. Plus, I can't see how it could be further expanded there.

No need rocket science to figure this out, when you have time, just drive by Cheras Selatan and witness this yourself.

P/S - I am still keeping my fingers crossed for IKEA to announce its southern outlet, hopefully this locate in our area here.
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 23 2010, 01:54 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(Jazzy @ Apr 22 2010, 12:42 PM)
I strongly believe in Jusco's decisioning to have another outlet within such a near distance to its existing one, Cheras Selatan. The most logical answer I could come to is the demand is there, and Cheras Selatan had reach its maximum capacity since it first launched. Plus, I can't see how it could be further expanded there.

No need rocket science to figure this out, when you have time, just drive by Cheras Selatan and witness this yourself.

P/S - I am still keeping my fingers crossed for IKEA to announce its southern outlet, hopefully this locate in our area here.

IKEA is going to open a new store? Woah, if thats true, i hope it open at South of Cheras as me and my family a big fans of Ikea.

intrexpo
post Apr 23 2010, 05:30 PM

Casual
354 posts

BMC Jusco Grand Opening..Any big discount like Jcard day ?
jarjar6666
post Apr 23 2010, 05:49 PM

Casual
354 posts

i wonder whether sg.long's house price will appreciate too or not.
azizulmmu99
post Apr 28 2010, 09:14 AM

32 posts

QUOTE(jarjar6666 @ Apr 23 2010, 05:49 PM)
i wonder whether sg.long's house price will appreciate too or not.
check this out.

http://matjoe9498.blogspot.com/2010/04/pem...ota-cheras.html

Sungai long pun harga naik!!
raul
post Apr 28 2010, 10:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,921 posts

next one, ikea/tesco: balakong /bmc /sg long
azizulmmu99
post Apr 28 2010, 01:30 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(azizulmmu99 @ Apr 28 2010, 09:14 AM)
check this out.

http://matjoe9498.blogspot.com/2010/04/pem...ota-cheras.html

Sungai long pun harga naik!!
at the bottom of this entry you'll find that the propose price for Desa Budiman @sungai long is rm440k, recently the price hike up to rm475k.
jarjar6666
post Apr 28 2010, 06:36 PM

Casual
354 posts

Got Ikea?

azizulmmu99
post Apr 29 2010, 02:26 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(jarjar6666 @ Apr 28 2010, 06:36 PM)
Got Ikea?
so far no ikea for BMC.

danielisme
post Apr 29 2010, 03:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

Disappointed one of the jusco branch without MCds and starbucks..
fashion outlet also no popular too. no SEED, NO padini, U2
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 29 2010, 04:28 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(danielisme @ Apr 29 2010, 03:12 PM)
Disappointed one of the jusco branch without MCds and starbucks..
fashion outlet also no popular too. no SEED, NO padini, U2
Agreed, we demand for McD and Starbucks in Jusco Mahkota Cheras.
danielisme
post Apr 29 2010, 05:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

maybe MCd has no confident to open outlet in BMC.
Really lousy mall. i found inside the jusco, the lighting coverage may not enough. its look darker , uncomfortable feeling shopping inside.
Wanderlust_08
post Apr 29 2010, 09:24 PM

25 posts

Cant say its lousy consider its only a residential mall, im not expecting a big mall like mid valley to be in our area as well cause its gonna brings lots of trouble like traffic jam and crimes.
skng03
post Apr 30 2010, 12:23 AM

Regular
1,450 posts

went there this evening, traffic is a mess rclxub.gif rclxub.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

was raining........no cover car, another bad point doh.gif
purplecane
post Apr 30 2010, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

Jusco Cheras Selatan is the most profitable jusco outlet in Malaysia,
I wonder whether you guys knew abt this news..

Personally I hope there is a CINEMA there. haha
gunh
post Apr 30 2010, 02:13 PM

Casual
459 posts

what are the facility inside Jusco BMC??? beside jusco own retail...
benjinfw
post Apr 30 2010, 02:21 PM

3 posts

bad news..
no cinema no karaoke..
no MacD sad.gif
MISMan
post Apr 30 2010, 02:27 PM

On my way
692 posts

yeap, plain empty. air-cond is also not completely ready....not cold...

danielisme
post Apr 30 2010, 03:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

MALURI JUSCO ALSO NOT BIG. BUT THE LAYOUT BUILDING AND RETAILS THERE ARE ACCEPTABLE. rclxms.gif
BMC ONE , SMALL AND RETAILS THERE ALSO DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.. doh.gif A &W THOUGHT ALMOST TUTUP.. BUT SHOCK ITS OPENING IN JUSCO BMC rclxub.gif AND PASSAGEWAY NARROW. rclxub.gif
NO CEILING ALSO. CHEAP PLAK. rclxub.gif
azizulmmu99
post May 4 2010, 09:20 AM

32 posts

i went there last week. it's a small mall. but still lots of option for food. kfc, pizza hut, subway( which i like most), kenny rogers, old twon, secret recepy, ayam penyek, papa john piza.

to bad no mcd. but there's still vacant lot for leasing, who have 1.5m can open mcd franchise there.

Cky's gf
post May 5 2010, 12:09 AM

30 posts

Went Jusco Mahkota Cheras last weekend.

Although there is not much fashion outlet but i manage to find 1 kiosk in front of sushi king that sell all kind of earrings... memang good for ladies... coz cheap n nice design there.

Had my dinner at Kenny Rogers, service not bad n they provide wifi.

Another important shop in Jusco Mahkota Cheras, there is Mr.DIY. Inside do sell a lot of cheap stuff that suitable for everyone.

Overall, its good for nearby residence to shop there...
azizulmmu99
post May 5 2010, 10:23 AM

32 posts

jusco certainly hike up the property value here. there's one new development, not even laucnh yet but already sold out.

http://www.matjoe.com/2010/04/suria-court-...ota-cheras.html
Wanderlust_08
post May 5 2010, 10:56 PM

25 posts

Why when there is Jusco the property value of that area will appreciate? What about Econsave or Carrefour, does the property value in that area appreciate too?

This post has been edited by Wanderlust_08: May 5 2010, 10:58 PM
Jazzy
post May 6 2010, 01:00 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

I think you guys forgot to mention that there is a public library on 1st floor. I was surprised, at the same time, speechless. Why would they want a public library inside a shopping mall? It just doesn't make any sense. Rather turn it into a cinema or any entertainment outlet.

This JJ is really a joke.
danielisme
post May 6 2010, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

those tenant not interested or no confidence to invest in BMC jusco LOH.
such as Mcds , vincci, U2, padini...
this is clear message send to those house owner to stop their dreaming of properties value hike.
they should wake up and drop the price now !
ckwhy
post May 6 2010, 03:51 PM

Casual
367 posts

AEON Mahkota Cheras is not bad la....its branded as a neighborhood mall also ma....therefore can't expect it as big as AEON Cheras Selatan.

The departmental store and supermarket is just as big as the normal ones, just the number of retail shops are lesser and smaller in size.

But look at the positive side, the shops there have there also not the usual ones we always see in all Jusco. There are Mr DIY, a hardware cum daily use items...store. There are plenty of food options...Papa John & Ayam Penyet also there....

Sushi King is there too....Cheras selatan also dun have any sakae or sushi king
danielisme
post May 6 2010, 04:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,211 posts

u got the points too. and SUBWAY as well.
jusco1
post May 11 2010, 06:37 PM

On my way
618 posts

too early to say anything.. just wait and see how they perform...
u will know whether the mall can survive after a year...
if most tenants still there.. then the mall will grow as days goes by...
purplecane
post May 18 2010, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(Jazzy @ May 6 2010, 01:00 AM)
I think you guys forgot to mention that there is a public library on 1st floor. I was surprised, at the same time, speechless. Why would they want a public library inside a shopping mall? It just doesn't make any sense. Rather turn it into a cinema or any entertainment outlet.

This JJ is really a joke.
I totally disagree that the idea of public library is a Joke. I think to locate a public library is great!!! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
Imagine you have children (elder one lah for sure), you can put them there to read some books while parents go shopping for groceries! how good was that!

Our new generation lack of reading now and Im pleased to see that there is something "NEW" in this mahkota cheras jusco outlet.
thumbup.gif
HappyGuy
post May 18 2010, 11:50 PM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(purplecane @ May 18 2010, 09:07 AM)
I totally disagree that the idea of public library is a Joke. I think to locate a public library is great!!! rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Imagine you have children (elder one lah for sure), you can put them there to read some books while parents go shopping for groceries! how good was that!

Our new generation lack of reading now and Im pleased to see that there is something "NEW" in this mahkota cheras jusco outlet.
thumbup.gif
Agree with what you said. Jusco Bandar Perda Penang also have public library. So I believe the idea of public library in shopping mall is practical so they built it in Jusco Mahkota Cheras, which labeled as neighborhood shopping mall. tongue.gif
purplecane
post May 20 2010, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(HappyGuy @ May 18 2010, 11:50 PM)
Agree with what you said. Jusco Bandar Perda Penang also have public library. So I believe the idea of public library in shopping mall is practical so they built it in Jusco Mahkota Cheras, which labeled as neighborhood shopping mall.  tongue.gif
But I hope the Mini Library is as large as any MPH or Popular Book Store.
By the way, thanks for supporting thumbup.gif
mahkota
post Jul 30 2010, 04:30 AM

5 posts

this is worst JJ in malaysia

Added on July 30, 2010, 4:58 amThe main purpose JJ buid a shopping mall in mahkota was to block the customers from sg. long and mahkota cheras visit to ECON SAVE at cheras selatan and to block the Carrefour business at Tun Hussein Onn. After the 3 months JJ was construct, a new population survey was done and show that sg long and mahkota cheras lack of population for Hyper market purpose.. Hence, JJ changed the their own plan,, they cancelled the cinema and some entertainment project. They only took small part to do their business,,, the rest of the mall construct just for rent out for retailers. The ground floor rented RM6.5 per square feet.. The conclusion is,, JJ don't have confidence within these 2 years in mahkota cheras after did the population survey and knowing the spending power in mahkota cheras was very low....

Now,, the result was proof !!!

1) During day time,,, the mall have very few customers,,,,, the most empty customers JUSCO mall in whole malaysia...
2) There are many small shops operate in JJ mahkota cheras... JJ very smart,,,, at least can collect rental to cover their overhead for 2 years b4 this place population was increase...
3) For F &B ,,, only OLD TOWN, KFC and A&W business is OK,..... the rest of the F/B,,,, very quiet and empty...
4) Heard that, poh kong jewelry business some day get 100-200,,,, some days hit ZERO sales.....
5) A small rounded counter along corridor rented 2k per month...
6) Eu Yan Sang very smart,,, rented shop outside JJ instead of inside the JJ mall,,,,,, save 50% rental cost

But for the long term,, this JJ shopping mall won't get lost,,, only the small retailers can't "TAHAN" the rent fees and run away,,,, then,,, JJ will took back and construct their previous project such as Cinema .....

My conclusion is,,, this is cheap plak JJ,,, STARBUCKS, PADINI,VINCI not dare to invest here coz they know spending power in mahkota cheras was very low..... we can know from the previous double storey housing only cost 180k last few years,,, this indicate us that, mahkota cheras is medium lower status population area.... Anyone,,, aim middle to high class business SURE DIE one in this area.....

This post has been edited by mahkota: Jul 30 2010, 04:58 AM
uniquesoul
post Jul 30 2010, 11:16 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

Do you stay in mahkota yrself?
gunh
post Jul 30 2010, 07:42 PM

Casual
459 posts

this was another new account created to flame....
skng03
post Jul 30 2010, 08:48 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

QUOTE(mahkota @ Jul 30 2010, 04:30 AM)
nod.gif nod.gif agree lar, went in there once only, and back to JJ cheras selatan since then...

Added on July 30, 2010, 4:58 am

My conclusion is,,, this is cheap plak JJ,,, STARBUCKS, PADINI,VINCI  not dare to invest here coz they know spending power in mahkota cheras was very low.....  we can know from the previous double storey housing only cost 180k last few years,,, this indicate us that, mahkota cheras is medium lower status population area....  Anyone,,, aim middle to high class business  SURE DIE one in this area.....
so mahkota cheras is low class & JJ is mid to high class lar hmm.gif hmm.gif

QUOTE(uniquesoul @ Jul 30 2010,11:16 AM)

Do you stay in mahkota yrself?
i don't think so, cause he/ she sounds like high class people whistling.gif whistling.gif
mahkota
post Jul 30 2010, 09:16 PM

5 posts

I stayed in Sg. long,,, of course i know everything information surrounding mahkota cheras area... I had a friend worked as JUSCO consultant, and those insiders news regarding JJ mahkota come from him...

Nobody know JJ changed their draw plan after 3 months construction was start in July 2009.... Indeed , they feel very confident that JJ can be finished b4 the CNY 2010... but there are only 20% shop lot rented in that residential mall...henced, they have to invite more ppl to rented their shops untill end of april to operate the shop...

Why JJ want to build another shopping mall in mahkota ? Very simple.... JJ cheras selatan is the most profitable JJ in malaysia.. The Narajaya developer already reserved a 14 hectares land for Hypermarket in mahkota cheras.... JJ knows Carrefour already established a hypermarket in Tun hussein Onn to blocked it customers... They also worried Tesco will come in to cheras,, henced, they decide to bought the 7 hectares land to construct the residential mall.... Another 7 hectares bought by other developer claimed to build entertainment park but now changed their plan to build the shop lot for sale..

PAppa Rich cafe onced consider to establish it franchise at mahkota cheras ( currently Look out point western food)... But after did the market survey,, they consider to open in Tman Tun Hussein Onn coz the standard living there higher than mahkota cheras..... The research show that,,,, Mahkota Cheras is not suitable for business cafe who aim for high class ppl.... .....Mahkota cheras is populated by medium low class ppl.... If you don't belive,,, look at the chinese kopitiam and mamak restaurant only can survive in mahkota cheras.... Those others Cafe will closed one by one,,,,,, watched out and see my fact is true or not.......
rithaham
post Jul 30 2010, 11:47 PM

11 posts

mahkota: not sure why you are making such negative statements... but one thing for sure BMC has done much better nowadays. look at the mahkota walk and you'll see how popular it is esp in the evening. Besides, Hong Leong Bank is opening a new branch in BMC. With all the nearby amenities (bank, library, park, mall, shops, petrol kiosk, market place), the whole area is transforming into a much better living place!!!

previously the property price in BMC was stagnant mainly due to the road closure. after the road was opened, more and more shops are being opened.

About the JJ in BMC, i personally think it has brought in a wide variety of F&B (sometimes i even couldn't decide which to eat!) For skincare, it has FaceShop, SkinFood and Etude House! Hope to see improvement in the fashion & clothing soon.

p/s: u stay in Sg Long, criticize BMC but use "mahkota" as ur lowyat nickname? LOL

This post has been edited by rithaham: Jul 30 2010, 11:49 PM
mahkota
post Jul 31 2010, 02:25 AM

5 posts

For your information,, Hong Leong was rented the shop since january 2010,,, Do you know why they don't want to renovate the shop after rented the shop for 7 months ? Coz they know Mahkota still under development and lack of customers... In mahkota area,, during the day time, people rush out to KL for works, there are lack activities business in mahkota cheras.... Mahkota cheras just like a hotel for them...

Why mahkota JJ have many F/B outlets ? As i mention earlier, JJ know mahkota still need at least 2 years to grow and develope.. JJ just take small part for their own business,,, the rest of the place they construct small shops rent for any F/B tenants interested to take part .... This is their smart business strategy to collect rental to cover their huge overhead.... They learnt from mistake in Taman Euquine JUSCO which is suffering the lost from their previous years in Sri Kembangan

If JJ mahkota cheras has potential for middle to high class customer..... Branded fashion like Padini,U2,Starbucks will established their outlets in Mahkota JJ.... Even the Mcd also didn't feel confident to open outlet in mahkota cheras...... My conclusion is,, mahkota has good potential business in future but not for high end customers..... Cheers !!!

rithaham
post Jul 31 2010, 09:07 AM

11 posts

2008, Grand Saga barricade was removed.
2010, Jusco, many new shops are opened + rising population.

In the last 2 years BMC has really improved, this is an indisputable fact.

With all the amenities in place/coming up, BMC will only get better. Time will prove.

* still don't quite understand your association of Pappa Rich, Padini, U2, starbucks = for higher end customers. didn't realize i'm actually being categorized as "high-end"..... but i also like old town, subway, ichiban ramen, kfc, secret receipe; while my wife likes the FaceShop, SkinFood, Etude House there.
mahkota
post Jul 31 2010, 10:53 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(rithaham @ Jul 31 2010, 09:07 AM)
2008, Grand Saga barricade was removed.
2010, Jusco, many new shops are opened + rising population.

In the last 2 years BMC has really improved, this is an indisputable fact.

With all the amenities in place/coming up, BMC will only get better. Time will prove.
* still don't quite understand your association of Pappa Rich, Padini, U2, starbucks = for higher end customers. didn't realize i'm actually being categorized as "high-end"..... but i also like old town, subway, ichiban ramen, kfc, secret receipe; while my wife likes the FaceShop, SkinFood, Etude House there.

A "high end" company want to setup a business in certain location need to did the market survey.... Indeed , i belived mahkota and Sg. long have "high end" customers, but only 20 %.... the rest 80 % are medium to low class customers.... If a business man want to target "high end" customers,,, will they chose a place with only 20 % afford to have this kind of spending power ?. Furthermore, mahkota cheras is a new and develop area..... Most of the new residentials just move in and they need to pay the housing and car loan and for sure spending power will be low during this 5 years period.... Ok,, let compare the 3 Starbucks outlet in cheras to kajang..... Starbucks setup their outlet in Cheras Selatan, Metropoint kajang and Cheras Leisure mall... Only the leisure mall has the good business compare to others due to the bukit taman segar occupied by many "high end" customers........... cheers..
uniquesoul
post Aug 1 2010, 07:07 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

I never knew mahkota is meant for low class ppl. If i'm not mistaken the houses there are now rating at 200-250k right? consider low compare to low cost flat and apartment? Do they need a mydin instead of JJ?
mahkota
post Aug 1 2010, 07:39 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(uniquesoul @ Aug 1 2010, 07:07 PM)
I never knew mahkota is meant for low class ppl. If i'm not mistaken the houses there are now rating at 200-250k right? consider low compare to low cost flat and apartment? Do they need a mydin instead of JJ?
I didn't said mahkota cheras is low class ppl... I just want to mention that mahkota is a place not suitable to aim medium to "high-end" customers business...Onced JJ come, definately it will boost up the property value... But indeed, the standard living and spending power still same as previous ,,,, many shops business along mahkota walk didn't see any improvement. Last few years, the shops near the lake in mahkota cheras reserved for CAFE business, but nobody want to invest their money due to the standard living and spending power still low in mahkota cheras.... On the others hand, those cafe established in corner shop nearby the second phase mahkota shops... But from our view, those CAFE won't survive too long and will be closed one by one in future.. This indicate that, spending power in mahkota cheras still need take some years to grow..... If anyone invest shop lot in mahkota cheras now,, it will be worthless to do that due to it too highly price caused by JJ in mahkota cheras...... As i known, in 2008 a middle shop lot cost 628k,,, now the price goes to 1.4 million....
brianklc
post Aug 8 2010, 09:26 PM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(mahkota @ Jul 31 2010, 02:25 AM)
For your information,, Hong Leong was rented the shop since january 2010,,, Do you know why they don't want to renovate the shop after rented the shop for 7 months ? Coz they know Mahkota still under development and lack of customers...  In mahkota area,, during the day time, people rush out to KL for works, there are lack activities business in mahkota cheras.... Mahkota cheras just like a hotel for them...

Why mahkota JJ have many F/B outlets ?  As i mention earlier, JJ know mahkota still need at least 2 years to grow and develope..  JJ just take small part for their own business,,, the rest of the place they construct small shops  rent for any F/B tenants interested to take part .... This is their smart business strategy to collect rental to cover their huge overhead.... They learnt from mistake in Taman Euquine JUSCO which is suffering the lost from their previous years in Sri Kembangan

If JJ mahkota cheras has potential for middle to high class customer.....  Branded fashion like Padini,U2,Starbucks will established their outlets in Mahkota JJ....  Even the Mcd also didn't feel confident to open outlet in mahkota cheras...... My conclusion is,, mahkota has good potential business in future but not for high end customers..... Cheers !!!
Halo, HLB is opening next week...FYI, everyone is rushing to work in the morning...Does it means tht their home is like a hotel to them also? Unless u r unemployed, or else u wont say such thing...and with 55k ppl in mahkota cheras, i do not think that there are lack of market
eugene jk
post Aug 8 2010, 09:39 PM

Regular
1,479 posts

Mahkota got JJ, but interestingly y Kajang dun hav vmad.gif .... definately hav huge market from kajang, bangi, and semenyih....
kellyisevil
post Aug 23 2010, 08:19 PM

jellywelly
1,238 posts

QUOTE(mahkota @ Jul 30 2010, 04:30 AM)

My conclusion is,,, this is cheap plak JJ,,, STARBUCKS, PADINI,VINCI  not dare to invest here coz they know spending power in mahkota cheras was very low.....  we can know from the previous double storey housing only cost 180k last few years,,, this indicate us that, mahkota cheras is medium lower status population area....  Anyone,,, aim middle to high class business  SURE DIE one in this area.....
Are you sure sungai long and Mahkota Cheras no rich people? LOL. Seriously do u even live there? No spending power? cost 180k last few years yes but go check out the current market please. -.- Sungai long and MC is the Next IT thing. LOL Dont tell me One utama and midvalley during mondays also full of people lor. -.- DUH. most of their parking spot are taken because they have alot of employees ma. I've been to Midvalley, One utama and those so call " high end " places during mondays. Also nobody ma -.- same goes to jusco Mc. -.- whats the difference? Why do u hate Mahkota or sungai long so much? LOL hate then don come la DUH. no one is forcing you to stay. Sungai long and MC is a developing place. I believe PJ and KL last time also same thing maa. You shouldn't just compare sungai long and MC with Kl or PJ yet. Give it another 5-10 years. Everything will change. Look at the number of population now. IF sungai long and MC no rich people, i dont think we will see imported cars like porsche, merz, and benz lor. True not? If sungai long and Mc is like so outdated, why are houses developing so fast? -.-

DUH.
ckwhy
post Sep 1 2010, 04:30 PM

Casual
367 posts

If compare this Jusco Mahkota Cheras with Jusco Cheras Selatan, the crowd coming to Jusco Mahkota Cheras is very limited to the residential area nearby such as MC and Sungai Long. Jusco MC is not visible from the main Jalan Cheras and I think that is the biggest drawback.

People that goes to Jusco Cheras Selatan comes from all over the place such as Kajang, Balakong, Serdang and Cheras. Moreover, it is highly visible from the highway.

shire
post Oct 24 2010, 03:29 AM

1 posts

Deleted

This post has been edited by shire: Mar 13 2011, 05:12 PM
aqxbaik
post Dec 13 2010, 11:38 PM

2 posts

Jusco Bukit Tinggi Klang also opened few years ago while Jusco Bukit Raja Klang is less than 3km distance
But Bukit Tinggi is better lah. got guess padini esprit fitness first sony centre apt starbucks vivo haagen dasz tgv and others.
but still got no bowling alley =(
GangHo
post Mar 6 2011, 07:41 PM

Regular
1,080 posts

Today is 6th March 2011. How's the update in Jaya Jusco or rather BMC?

I have an "interest" in this town and this tread has got very interesting story about BMC.

Anybody cares to continue so that I have more story to hear? Thanks in advance.

By the way if I'm not mistaken, section 5 is the only one with guard house?

Is there any residence association in BMC and is there any plan to build any more guard houses?
skng03
post Mar 6 2011, 09:12 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

QUOTE(GangHo @ Mar 6 2011, 07:41 PM)
Today is 6th March 2011. How's the update in Jaya Jusco or rather BMC?

I have an "interest" in this town and this tread has got very interesting story about BMC.

Anybody cares to continue so that I have more story to hear? Thanks in advance.

By the way if I'm not mistaken, section 5 is the only one with guard house?

Is there any residence association in BMC and is there any plan to build any more guard houses?
section 5 - DSL jalan shahbandar DO NOT have guard house. the bungalow lot there is partly guarded

SECTION 5 -jalan bentara was guarded before CNY& have guard house at the only entrance......BUT the guard service already stop more than 1 month.. and the RA still sleeping hmm.gif
utar_boy
post Mar 7 2011, 10:02 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

does this jusco has a cinema in cheras?
littleprawn
post Mar 7 2011, 10:24 PM

~Still Learning~
1,148 posts

Jaya Jusco BMC still don have cinema if i'm not mistaken~
or maybe wont be~
CKW008
post Mar 8 2011, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

there wont be a cinema.. not even got space for it at JJ BMC... this JJ basically is a neighbourhood shopping centre that served families' need needs.. f&b outlets many... groceries in JJ, apparel, shoe, poh kong, face shop, mr.diy.. duh i basically can rmb all the shops there as the JJ there is quite small..
kinwawa
post Mar 8 2011, 11:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,173 posts

come to jusco cheras selatan la...got cinema n karaoke too tongue.gif
Kelvin5717
post Mar 17 2011, 04:58 PM

Enthusiast
742 posts

meaning even got JJ also the value wont boots up too high la right ? cox no cinema and small lol

how bout section 3? i heard ppl said mahkota cheras section 3 is higher value due to different design and is mostly facing Semi-D for their DS for the value for DS in section 3 is better then all other section in BMC ?

I been there at section 3, got guard at the entrance but basically open for anyone who show the palm doh.gif also is a pondok guard post doh.gif doh.gif sweat.gif but house there are all pretty well maintain and renovate compare to other BMC section, i think Section 3 will be a better choice compare to other BMC section ?

This post has been edited by Kelvin5717: Mar 17 2011, 04:59 PM
paqralos
post Apr 3 2011, 04:59 PM

p@qY
4,476 posts

hi guys,
just wondering whether this JJ is working well or not?
is it packed all the days? or there's no ppl want to shop there.
never been there actually smile.gif can briefly let me know.

thank you.
hysteresis
post Apr 3 2011, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

During weekdays, this JJ Mahkota Cheras is quite empty. On weekends, the traffic is better. JJ Cheras Selatan is definitely more more MORE "wong" and it's only 10 minutes away (door to door). They have post office, cinemas and more shops. BMC and JJ Cheras Selatan are too near to each other.

Nevertheless, BMC is definitely growing day by day. The food courts and restaurants outside JJ Mahkota Cheras is MUCH MORE happening than this JJ itself.

Cheras Vista G&G houses (inside BMC) are asking for 600K for link terrace. For the rest, some ppl recently sold their 20x65 link terrace for 395K. With the new SRJK © in Sg Long "promised", if it materializes, this township will takeoff astronomically.

This post has been edited by hysteresis: Apr 8 2011, 08:43 PM
Rmarkz
post Apr 4 2011, 03:00 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(hysteresis @ Apr 3 2011, 09:48 PM)
During weekdays, this JJ Mahkota Cheras is quite empty. On weekends, the traffic is better. JJ Cheras Selatan is definitely more more MORE "wong" and it's only 10 minutes away (door to door). They have post office, cinemas and more shops. So more ppl would choose Cheras Selatan (even BMC residents, like when I want to pay bills, cinema, star bucks, MPH) because it's so near to each other!

Nevertheless, BMC is definitely growing day by day. The food courts and restaurants outside JJ Mahkota Cheras is MUCH MORE happening than this JJ itself.

Cheras Vista G&G houses (inside BMC) are asking for 600K for link terrace. For the rest, some ppl recently sold their 20x65 link terrace for 395K. With the new SRJK © in Sg Long "promised", if it materializes, this township will takeoff astronomically.
Agree, personally like both Jusco, BMC one is convenient, where Cheras Selatan was much comprehensive inside except the parking issue, as JJ Cs been so loaded especially on weekend. Now I'm looking forward for C180, as there alfresco concept, hope some chilling bar coming like Overtime or Library..
Kelvin5717
post Apr 6 2011, 12:30 AM

Enthusiast
742 posts

hopefully more thing gonna come BMC way, maybe tesco or other thing like econsave ??? hahahaha rclxms.gif any idea the proposal LRT from Sungai Buloh to Kajang will benefit BMC resident ?
lastresort
post Apr 9 2011, 12:40 AM

36 posts

can I ask the shifus, who owns all the jusco malls, or are there many individual owners.
kh8668
post Apr 9 2011, 07:47 AM

Mamma Mia!
5,488 posts

jj owned by jj lo...
skng03
post Apr 9 2011, 02:15 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

QUOTE(lastresort @ Apr 9 2011, 12:40 AM)
can I ask the shifus, who owns all the jusco malls, or are there many individual owners.
AOEN
yfo
post Apr 10 2011, 01:45 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(Rmarkz @ Apr 4 2011, 03:00 AM)
Agree, personally like both Jusco, BMC one is convenient, where Cheras Selatan was much comprehensive inside except the parking issue, as JJ Cs been so loaded especially on weekend. Now I'm looking forward for C180, as there alfresco concept, hope some chilling bar coming like Overtime or Library..
personally I am looking forward for the Jusco Cheras Selatan commercial area next to Columbia Hospital. The newly opened Ikan Bakar shop is floaded with people and full house I went yesterday rclxub.gif And I can't wait for the curry house to open to try out maggie goreng drool.gif

Looks like there will be more eatery coming to this place thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by yfo: Apr 10 2011, 01:52 PM
jytay8688
post Apr 10 2011, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(skng03 @ Apr 9 2011, 03:15 PM)
AOEN
is AEON
Kelvin5717
post Apr 26 2011, 10:38 PM

Enthusiast
742 posts

QUOTE(jytay8688 @ Apr 10 2011, 02:19 PM)
is AEON
Correct + 1, the HQ is at Jusco Maluri there tongue.gif
lastresort
post Apr 26 2011, 10:42 PM

36 posts

actually some Jusco malls are not owned by Aeon, they simply rent it from developer. Example Queensbay Mall built exactly like an Aeon mall is owned by Capitamalls Asia. Li Ka Shing also owns a Jusco mall in Melaka. That's why I would like to know the ownership of all Aeon Malls.
Kelvin5717
post Apr 26 2011, 10:51 PM

Enthusiast
742 posts

QUOTE(lastresort @ Apr 26 2011, 10:42 PM)
actually some Jusco malls are not owned by Aeon, they simply rent it from developer. Example Queensbay Mall built exactly like an Aeon mall is owned by Capitamalls Asia. Li Ka Shing also owns a Jusco mall in Melaka. That's why I would like to know the ownership of all Aeon Malls.
Izzit ? this 1 i tak tau lo, maybe u should come out a new thread and ask about it ? hahahaha
skng03
post Apr 26 2011, 11:19 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

QUOTE(lastresort @ Apr 26 2011, 10:42 PM)
also JJ in mid valley, ioi mall.......JJ rent in some shopping but when u say AEON mall of course own by AEON lor
lastresort
post Apr 26 2011, 11:33 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(skng03 @ Apr 26 2011, 11:19 PM)
also JJ in mid valley, ioi mall.......JJ rent in some shopping but when u say AEON mall of course own by AEON lor
Do you mean shopping malls where Jusco operate but do not have AEON logo are not owned by AEON, only those have AEON logo and name are owned by AEON.

actually i am confused because even AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre is owned by Li Ka Shing. It has AEON in its name and it looks just like any AEON Mall.

user posted image

See him grabbing an Aeon mall in his left arm.

user posted image

Ash1988
post Apr 27 2011, 11:50 AM

On my way
641 posts

Is the DS at mahkota cheras worth buying now?
But I kinda know that he rental is low.
gunh
post Jun 13 2011, 07:34 PM

Casual
459 posts

rental yield for landed often are quite low...

Added on June 13, 2011, 7:38 pmDream come true... Overtime indeed is opening at C180...

QUOTE(Rmarkz @ Apr 4 2011, 03:00 AM)
This post has been edited by gunh: Jun 13 2011, 07:38 PM
michaelck1838
post Jun 17 2011, 04:01 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(hysteresis @ Apr 3 2011, 09:48 PM)
During weekdays, this JJ Mahkota Cheras is quite empty. On weekends, the traffic is better. JJ Cheras Selatan is definitely more more MORE "wong" and it's only 10 minutes away (door to door). They have post office, cinemas and more shops. BMC and JJ Cheras Selatan are too near to each other.

I have 1 unit 20' x 65' at Jln Penghulu 14/3 , seksyen 3 sell only RM368K only.
Flishaupe
post Jul 13 2011, 08:01 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(Ash1988 @ Apr 27 2011, 11:50 AM)
Is the DS at mahkota cheras worth buying now?
But I kinda know that he rental is low.
May I know what do you mean by DS? Rental is low? I tot it's near UPM? And Seri Kembangan mines..it will become 1 major city 1 day.
peri peri
post Jan 10 2013, 09:13 AM

10k nonsense talkative club
All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jul 16 2009, 05:53 PM)
it will not be as big as the one in cheras selatan ... and in fact this is not new, this was actually in their plan when they build that area (Bandar Mahkota Cheras).  That's also the reason why the land was left it there empty.  At first they wanted to build wet market but i think building hyper market will be more promising ... the developer there is not stupid ...

have anyone here lived in sg long? have you tried to order Mc D delivery before? if you do, then you will know why we need a hypermarket like Jusco in that area ... because until today they do not do delivery in Sg Long area despite we have Mc D in Tmn Tun Hussien On and at Cheras Selatan ... that's how bad it is ...

let's focus on schools in that area if we want ... we should think for our future for those already landed there and started to start up their family there ...
Kesian bro, the Aeon BMC still no McD

But looking at the current situation, nothing drastic changes to the community even its completion. Still lack of good cafe, cinema, lounges, and premium outlets

<Bumping this old thread to make review from the expectation vs the actual condition now>
jootat
post Jan 10 2013, 09:35 AM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 10 2013, 09:13 AM)
Kesian bro, the Aeon BMC still no McD

But looking at the current situation, nothing drastic changes to the community even its completion. Still lack of good cafe, cinema, lounges, and premium outlets

<Bumping this old thread to make review from the expectation vs the actual condition now>
That's sad isn't it? hahaa ... If i have the $, i would have open up a McD there already. Business sure good smile.gif
For the BMC shotlots, i have seen a lot of improvements already though. More and more franchise F&B came in already but of course still not as good as those like bandar puteri puchong. I think they will reach there one day just the matter of time?

As for the jusco there, i must admit that all these while i still prefer going to Cheras Selatan, but just recently, i find it quite ok to go there shop for groceries.
peri peri
post Jan 10 2013, 10:39 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jan 10 2013, 09:35 AM)
That's sad isn't it? hahaa ... If i have the $, i would have open up a McD there already. Business sure good smile.gif
For the BMC shotlots, i have seen a lot of improvements already though.  More and more franchise F&B came in already but of course still not as good as those like bandar puteri puchong.  I think they will reach there one day just the matter of time? 

As for the jusco there, i must admit that all these while i still prefer going to Cheras Selatan, but just recently, i find it quite ok to go there shop for groceries.
yeah, i noticed a lot of goof F&B outlet booming up but still easy come easy go. Maybe lack of bars, lounges and night clubs. because bandar puteri puchong offers a lot of this exiting outlet brows.gif , even the saloon there also gooding (if you know what im mean) brows.gif
jootat
post Jan 10 2013, 10:53 AM

Regular
1,994 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 10 2013, 10:39 AM)
yeah, i noticed a lot of goof F&B outlet booming up but still easy come easy go. Maybe lack of bars, lounges and night clubs. because bandar puteri puchong offers a lot of this exiting outlet  brows.gif , even the saloon there also gooding (if you know what im mean) brows.gif
How i wish i got $$ to invest in one of the shoplot in BMC. Every month just collect rental sad.gif
peri peri
post Jan 10 2013, 10:55 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(jootat @ Jan 10 2013, 10:53 AM)
How i wish i got $$ to invest in one of the shoplot in BMC. Every month just collect rental sad.gif
yeah, shop lot and houses are different game play. its all about $$$
petlu28
post Jan 10 2013, 11:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

i found out BMC have a lot shop but house price in there lower than Sg Long.

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 10 2013, 10:55 AM)
yeah, shop lot and houses are different game play. its all about $$$
peri peri
post Jan 10 2013, 11:12 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 10 2013, 11:07 AM)
i found out BMC have a lot shop but house price in there lower than Sg Long.
sg long is well planned residential zone, but BMC is mixed development. a lot low cost and medium cost there. So price there all rojak redi.
petlu28
post Jan 10 2013, 11:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

you are right. New terrace in BMC also not cheap. doh.gif

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 10 2013, 11:12 AM)
sg long is well planned residential zone, but BMC is mixed development. a lot low cost and medium cost there. So price there all rojak redi.
peri peri
post Jan 10 2013, 12:01 PM

All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 10 2013, 11:36 AM)
you are right. New terrace in BMC also not cheap.  doh.gif
those by pujangga budiman, taman cheras vista are not cheap
petlu28
post Jan 10 2013, 12:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

Cheras Vista phase 1 RM500K ++ doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 10 2013, 12:01 PM)
those by pujangga budiman, taman cheras vista are not cheap
skng03
post Jan 10 2013, 01:30 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 10 2013, 12:06 PM)
Cheras Vista phase 1 RM500K ++  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif
Ph 3 rm700+k now, the next ph semi-d infra work in progress dy......don't know launching when hmm.gif
petlu28
post Jan 10 2013, 01:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

Walao ler. Ph 3 near where? hmm.gif

QUOTE(skng03 @ Jan 10 2013, 01:30 PM)
Ph 3 rm700+k now, the next ph semi-d infra work in progress dy......don't know launching when hmm.gif
skng03
post Jan 10 2013, 02:16 PM

Regular
1,450 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 10 2013, 01:46 PM)
Walao ler. Ph 3 near where?  hmm.gif
opposite the bmc section 5, on hgih ground one...
petlu28
post Jan 10 2013, 02:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

Sec 5? sorry i not familiar BMC at all. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
I just hear from agent say BMC have a lot white ant. Don't know sure or not rclxub.gif

QUOTE(skng03 @ Jan 10 2013, 02:16 PM)
opposite the bmc section 5, on hgih ground one...
This post has been edited by petlu28: Jan 10 2013, 02:24 PM
danieloo
post Jan 10 2013, 03:57 PM

Regular
1,434 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 10 2013, 02:20 PM)
Sec 5? sorry i not familiar BMC at all.  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
I just hear from agent say BMC have a lot white ant. Don't know sure or not  rclxub.gif
Most of Cheras new property have termite issue.
I had mine in 3 months after I move in. My Kitchen cabinet kena. Luckily determined earlier.
Else, kaput.
petlu28
post Jan 10 2013, 04:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

do you know mostly which area have termite issue? i maybe will look house there.

QUOTE(danieloo @ Jan 10 2013, 03:57 PM)
I had mine in 3 months after I move in. My Kitchen cabinet kena. Luckily determined earlier.
Else, kaput.
HappyGuy
post Jan 10 2013, 06:15 PM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(danieloo @ Jan 10 2013, 03:57 PM)
Else, kaput.
What is the name of your housing area? I thought most of developer will do termite treatment for houses before build.
peri peri
post Jan 11 2013, 08:52 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(HappyGuy @ Jan 10 2013, 06:15 PM)
What is the name of your housing area? I thought most of developer will do termite treatment for houses before build.
anti termite treatment only last for 5 to 7 years, once expired, says hi to termites.

This is how the pest control doing business in market, its called "recurring of business"

They want u to call them, thats why u always saw their business ads in china press.

good profit.

For your info, local authority had instructed all Architect to only approve all anti termite treatment maximum to 5 years only. why, because stronger chemical used can threaten and polluted the soil. government body doh.gif
peri peri
post Jan 11 2013, 08:53 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 10 2013, 04:07 PM)
do you know mostly which area have termite issue? i maybe will look house there.
termite and pest attack are very common, u got pest control team ready to serve u.
skng03
post Jan 11 2013, 09:09 AM

Regular
1,450 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 11 2013, 08:52 AM)
anti termite treatment only last for 5 to 7 years, once expired, says hi to termites.

This is how the pest control doing business in market, its called "recurring of business"

They want u to call them, thats why u always saw their business ads in china press.

good profit.

For your info, local authority had instructed all Architect to only approve all anti termite treatment maximum to 5 years only. why, because stronger chemical used can threaten and polluted the soil. government body  doh.gif
now their association only provide std 2 years warranty, u want 5 y/ 10y also can, need to sign separate agreement to carry out checking & maintenance twice a year and pay +-rm500/year doh.gif LPPL tongue.gif
petlu28
post Jan 11 2013, 10:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

good business too. Never ending one. Is it we need do before move in? hmm.gif

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 11 2013, 08:53 AM)
termite and pest attack are very common, u got pest control team ready to serve u.
HappyGuy
post Jan 13 2013, 12:32 AM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 11 2013, 08:52 AM)

good profit.

For your info, local authority had instructed all Architect to only approve all anti termite treatment maximum to 5 years only. why, because stronger chemical used can threaten and polluted the soil. government body  doh.gif
Thanks for the insight. I am asking because he mentioned he got termite problem after 3 months, perhaps his developer not doing termite treatment? Is termite treatment is a must do now for developer?
peri peri
post Jan 14 2013, 08:46 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

under UBBL, anti termite ( 4 stages) is compulsory. Its also spelled out in HDA schedule 3.

But how effective those anti termite treatment, nobody know.

HappyGuy
post Jan 14 2013, 09:58 AM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jan 14 2013, 08:46 AM)
under UBBL, anti termite ( 4 stages) is compulsory. Its also spelled out in HDA schedule 3.

But how effective those anti termite treatment, nobody know.
Haha. That's true on the effectiveness. tongue.gif
Anyway, some house owner do received the anti termite certificate from vendor stated the warranty period. fingers crossed. smile.gif
petlu28
post Jan 14 2013, 10:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

if got any certificate prove that very good. rclxms.gif

QUOTE(HappyGuy @ Jan 14 2013, 09:58 AM)
Haha. That's true on the effectiveness. tongue.gif
Anyway, some house owner do received the anti termite certificate from vendor stated the warranty period. fingers crossed.  smile.gif
HappyGuy
post Jan 15 2013, 11:46 PM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 14 2013, 10:29 AM)
if got any certificate prove that very good.  rclxms.gif
Yup. cheras vista house got smile.gif

Daiso open new outlet in Jusco now. rclxms.gif
Always went to Daiso to buy special detergent to clean washing machine tongue.gif
peri peri
post Jan 16 2013, 09:06 AM

All Stars
11,940 posts

No worry to buy any props from Pujangga Budiman.

Like cheras vista, their workmanship and product is superior

They using good Architect
petlu28
post Jan 16 2013, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,935 posts

Daiso is what? hmm.gif

QUOTE(HappyGuy @ Jan 15 2013, 11:46 PM)
Yup. cheras vista house got smile.gif

Daiso open new outlet in Jusco now.  rclxms.gif 
Always went to Daiso to buy special detergent to clean washing machine tongue.gif
twins9
post Jan 16 2013, 02:31 PM

Regular
1,371 posts

daiso in cheras mahkota Aeon? What about that Homes? chap lup liao? that homes really waste of money products....

mostly junk.

HappyGuy
post Jan 16 2013, 09:13 PM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(petlu28 @ Jan 16 2013, 11:55 AM)
Daiso is what?  hmm.gif
Don't know how to explain. store that selling alot Japan concept stuff.
http://www.daiso-sangyo.co.jp/english/

QUOTE(twins9 @ Jan 16 2013, 02:31 PM)
daiso in cheras mahkota Aeon?  What about that Homes?  chap lup liao?  that homes really waste of money products....

mostly junk.
Not sure, haven't visit yet. Just saw this http://www.offerstation.com/details.php?i=103071
twins9
post Jan 17 2013, 06:03 AM

Regular
1,371 posts

Daiso products are much better than Homes products. I miss Kyunn products range.

I must have bought Rm1k or more from Daiso since it opened.

HappyGuy
post Jan 17 2013, 09:47 AM

Casual
445 posts

wow..you must be super supporter. the mid valley store always full with people during my visit on weekend. hardly to move.

ya, the product quality is good with only rm5, the creativity worth more than that.

Just found out the new daiso located opposite the ground floor food court. nice to shop there..

This post has been edited by HappyGuy: Jan 21 2013, 10:55 PM
youngleafz
post Feb 14 2013, 11:35 PM

1 posts

Hey,I need some help from you guys~I am doing my school's assignment regarding to AEON Mahkota Cheras. Can you guys spend some precious time to help me fill up the survey form?
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/85X8C5X
the survey form link is above,eh...since i am still learning how to do online form,so this is not what i exactly want..(The blank space for some question you can just write YES or NO,of course it is better if including some reason.) Thank You so much for your help.
ryan3721
post Feb 15 2013, 01:03 AM

Getting Started
118 posts

Hi all sifus, I am currently looking for DSL for own stay in BMC. Any idea what is the prices for DSL there? Cheras Vista is it GnG? Any one know the recent transaction prices? Tqsm wink.gif
OPT
post Oct 29 2013, 04:30 PM

Wee wang wang
2,016 posts

Jaya Jusco in Bandar Mahkota Cheras very empty nowadays....most tenants already bailed out, except eateries and Jusco sad.gif
peri peri
post Oct 29 2013, 04:32 PM

All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(OPT @ Oct 29 2013, 04:30 PM)
Jaya Jusco in Bandar Mahkota Cheras very empty nowadays....most tenants already bailed out, except eateries and Jusco  sad.gif
yeah, eateries there are so convenience coz less crowded. But the Mr DIY and Daiso are unbeatable for budget DIY brows.gif
forever1979
post Oct 29 2013, 10:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

Maybe the AEON business is affected by more and more shoplots that building in BMC.
Houses there no cheap compare with a year ago.

doomdoom
post Oct 29 2013, 10:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,973 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Oct 29 2013, 10:23 PM)
Maybe the AEON business is affected by more and more shoplots that building in BMC.
yup, the makhota cheras and sg long landed, appreciate more than 100% in 5 years time oledy....
OPT
post Oct 30 2013, 07:17 AM

Wee wang wang
2,016 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Oct 29 2013, 10:23 PM)
Houses there not cheap - I agree.

AEON business affected by more shoplots? How can it be affected when those new shoplots mostly kosong hmm.gif

I think generally the purchasing power there low nod.gif
ka.lim28
post Jan 8 2014, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

Hi All :

Anyone interested to purchase apartment in 7 Floor Block A, Suria Residence Mahkota Cheras?
Please email your contact no to me at ka.lim28@yahoo.com for who interested to know further

Thanks

SUSInF.anime
post Jan 8 2014, 02:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,695 posts

Glad to see more shop lots open in BMC, especially those franchise

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0683sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:32 PM