Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

***Top Gear V3***, Clarkson, Hammond & May no more.........

views

PowerSlide
post Jul 8 2009, 12:11 AM

----------
5,994 posts

y not make this thread a TG and FG..just a suggestion

SL black..i would save more buy the good looking aston DBS or 599GTB..remaining money can buy a satria neo for everyday lol..sl black just prove "power is nothing without control" tongue.gif
PowerSlide
post Jul 8 2009, 12:28 AM

----------
5,994 posts

QUOTE(CooShyRee @ Jul 8 2009, 12:17 AM)
i agree.. this SL black kinda reminds more of that brabus SL twinturbo v12.. i would rather have a gallardo spyder, or save all that money n juz get an SL63 amg..
but one thing though..the SL black is just so aggressive looking..reminds me of the car i draw when im at few years old

oh ya..nobody download the tim schrick 6ep show where he bought a used aston and prepare it for 24hours race? watching halfway and its interesting if you are racing fans
PowerSlide
post Jul 8 2009, 01:18 AM

----------
5,994 posts

QUOTE(CooShyRee @ Jul 8 2009, 12:47 AM)
love those wheel arches on the SL black, n those cooling ducts drool.gif

not really interested 2 download that tim schrick thing, but since u said its good, ill go get it thumbup.gif
if no good dont come flame me tongue.gif

actually after i watch this show i think cars like 911 gt3 rs and f430 scud worth the price even its so much more expensive and getting lesser..stripping like 60kg its not as easy as we think..i always thought ok remove that remove this and wallaa 60kg lighter is jus so easy..y ferrari charge so much more..but its just not that easy

its even harder on a road car..they cant just cut some piece off..remove this remove that end up the driver dead driving it for awhile..i think a 430 scud lighter by 100kg and other cars which get lighten is such a great engineering

ok sorry..off topic badly..lol
PowerSlide
post Jul 8 2009, 01:44 AM

----------
5,994 posts

QUOTE(CooShyRee @ Jul 8 2009, 01:29 AM)
the thing is though, lightweight supercars like the gt3 n the scud n the superleggera r cars that r meant 4 the road that would also excel on the track, not the other way around.. they r not track cars that can be use on normal roads..

becoz of this, shredding weight off of em meant also making it still useable n still civilize on normal roads.. 2 shred weight is easy, juz get rid off carpets n sound proofing only can already lessen kilos off the car on a scale..

but 2 shred weight off these cars they have 2 do it in such a way that we dont realize where the weight is loss.. from my pov, this is especially successful wit the superleggera.. u still have all the equipments, aircon, carpets, comfy seats, but 100kilos is already missing..

n 2 me, thats one of the reasons that made these cars so pricey..
yea this is the point..cars like these works on both world..its just amazing imagine the work they done..most of if we cant even see and we keep saying y they charge so much

just download and watch the show even you not a fan of racing..good for waiting next ep of TG tongue.gif
PowerSlide
post Jul 29 2009, 09:15 AM

----------
5,994 posts

james bored her to death at some part lol and hammond funny conversation problem laugh.gif

that tramontana..i think its ugly..f1 inspired cars will never look good
PowerSlide
post Jul 29 2009, 01:32 PM

----------
5,994 posts

neah..to menot even any f1 car or f1 inspired car are menacing and beautiful..they are just what they are in functionality

but le mans cars like peugeot 908 HDi FAP is menacing, beautiful and spectacular at the same time..just something so special bout them that i cant describe

FG finished and TG last ep next week..gona be boring times ahead..sighhhh
PowerSlide
post Jul 29 2009, 04:36 PM

----------
5,994 posts

QUOTE(CooShyRee @ Jul 29 2009, 02:13 PM)
2 me, f1 cars arent beautiful at all.. in fact, i cant think of anythin beautiful bout em at all except the engineering that goes in em..

f1 inspired cars however, like the caparo t1 n this tramontana, sumthin bout em i juz cant describe.. like i said theyre not mona lisa kinda beautiful, but theyre juz spectacular 2 behold..

le mans car, nah...... 4 me, theres nuttin menacing, beautiful or spectacular at all bout it.. the peug 908 n the audi r10 juz looks like a piece of plank wit 4 wheels n bits sticking out of it.. especially the ones wit those bubbly cockpit things on top, they look like the jetsons' cars..

yeah laa.. after this, this thread gonna be quiet again.. FG ended, n TG ending.. sad.gif
we are always opposite taste in cars..these f1 inspired just look too weird with all those wings and stuff except for enzo which at least not so f1 looking..but im more into woman who wear a nice dress to show their curve than woman who wear less to show their curve..if you know what i mean tongue.gif

those le mans prototype is just like a f1 with body panel..i saw a pic somewhere taken by someone..the audi side its just like a f1 car but close by some panel only..but both these cars now is very similar so they are not really piece of plank..lol

im wondering you guys got older FG from season 1 to season 11?

PowerSlide
post Jul 31 2009, 08:32 PM

----------
5,994 posts

QUOTE(CooShyRee @ Jul 29 2009, 05:15 PM)
hahahaha.. thats y i like discussin cars wit u, coz we have such different opinions, a complete opposite on how we see cars thumbup.gif kinda like tiff needle n jeremy clarkson tongue.gif

anyway, i know that underneath those le mans cars theyre similar to f1s, but those panels make em look stupid.. thats y things like the ariel atom appeal 2 me soo much, its a car without any clothes.. n like u've guessed, im more into woman who dresses less 2 impress tongue.gif hehe..

i used 2 have complete FG collection, but then one of my hard disk containing series 1-10 gone faulty.. n me too lazy 2 get it back, so now only have 11-16 sweat.gif
haha..we indeed have different opinion..but as long good discussion not flaming all that its good thumbup.gif

just pickup TG mah..E63 amg..yum yum but 20K pound more than m5 shocking.gif
PowerSlide
post Aug 3 2009, 06:21 PM

----------
5,994 posts

the car ad is funny..the man holding is arm and the man beside laugh.gif

i thought for a moment they are ending TG all together but really superb cinematography and a nice ending

and they approve the 458 italia as well thumbup.gif
PowerSlide
post Oct 21 2009, 02:34 PM

----------
5,994 posts

FG axed???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0UFMylrQV

if so really too bad..a good show but its abit boring sometimes
PowerSlide
post Oct 29 2009, 10:05 PM

----------
5,994 posts

search high and low found those old FG ep..happily ahemming for collection tongue.gif

but cant wait again for 15th november..too bad FG cancelled..its boring and soemtimes uninteresting but its still a nice car show
PowerSlide
post Nov 17 2009, 11:48 PM

----------
5,994 posts

forget the crap 700mb..720p the one to go notworthy.gif

california media center..lol so does 599..crap system for such expensive cars

PowerSlide
post Jan 11 2010, 03:14 PM

----------
5,994 posts

season 14 overall is good..last 2 were the best for me especially ep7 a classic top gear car review

anyway i think what make them good is the 3 of them just be themself rather than forced to be tongue.gif

PowerSlide
post Jun 4 2010, 08:49 AM

----------
5,994 posts

thought dead but they are back

just finish it..classic FG style which in my mind very good
PowerSlide
post Jul 7 2010, 04:42 PM

----------
5,994 posts

QUOTE(CooShyRee @ Jul 7 2010, 02:39 PM)
kinda curious bout sumthin though.. y is it on james's n jeremy's cossie is there some sorta black tape on their headlights??
to prevent glaring eye of other on-coming drivers from opposite lane because their car is RHD...i think

stig+vuvuzela..lol

this season got review 458 italia?
PowerSlide
post Jul 17 2010, 03:15 PM

----------
5,994 posts

haha yea..couldnt agree more the quattroporte is the one to buy..simply italian gorgeous and italian flair

PowerSlide
post Jul 27 2010, 08:37 PM

----------
5,994 posts

very very good episode..this will drop something deep to someone that even have no interest in f1

PowerSlide
post Jul 29 2010, 05:52 PM

----------
5,994 posts

bugatti can do supersport from beginning but they wont..the point is after awhile make a better version to keep the interest going..you cant be selling the same car for awhile even veyron is limited to 300 to 400 units from what i read as ppl will get bored..its all marketing genius from car maker now

last ep this sunday..but this season overall is just great..

PowerSlide
post Jul 29 2010, 09:31 PM

----------
5,994 posts

QUOTE(CooShyRee @ Jul 29 2010, 07:01 PM)
i think the ssc ultimate aero was the main reason y we have the supersport 2day.. coz i remembered the reason y during the production of the veyron that they started thinkerin wit the aerodynamics n stuff is becoz they fail 2 reach the targeted 400kmh topspeed.. so the they asked the engineers, can we get more power out of the engine, the engineers said no.. so in order 2 reach that milestone without puttin more power, they went bout n came out wit active aerodynamics..

so i think when the ssc ultimate aero came out faster, the germans being germans, decide 2 get on the drawing board again n do wat they said was undoable b4 laugh.gif
yea..could be one of the reason as well..maybe well limit themself with the normal veyron and see what others could do..they go faster we go even faster lol

that ssc ultimate aero..its nth compare to veyron..comfortable and quiet and can do such speed is what make veyron special..but of course one more thing is these topspeed thing is really pointless but the veyron doesnt..an engineering marvel

btw one thing everyone will agree with me..the biggest change that make topgear better its they filmed it in HD..its sooo nice to watch in HD thumbup.gif
PowerSlide
post Jan 11 2011, 03:58 PM

----------
5,994 posts

i got full collection in my hdd, anyone wana copy i charge rm30..lol just jk

tg us is not bad actually, 8 ep in and i can see alot improvement especially between 3 host

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0362sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:12 PM