Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Competition WCG Asian Championship 2009 Coverage, Live updates from the venue!

views

slyder
post Jul 7 2009, 01:25 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(biatche @ Jul 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM)
xlo took 2nd thanks to pro kunkka deejaysucky. everyone else did fine. he missed many basic last hits on his own eventhough zuki covered him realllyyyyyyyyy well. apart from the first torrent, all else were jokes
QUOTE(I'mSucksukE @ Jul 7 2009, 01:45 AM)
sharky is new for this team and new for this big tournament,somemore the team is starboba,u try to play ?
u wont nervous ?
u dont only complain,we get 1st runner up is very good already,become a malaysian,u should proud for this not complain the player or playing style.
Sharky I know you might be reading this as well as the rest of the INC xLo team.

All this comments by people take it as a constructive criticism.

At the end of the day you guys have proven yourself.

Sharky only recently join this team with only probably less than 5 competitions.
Which AWCG was his first internation competition.

He has done well considering the circumstances. therefore continue to work hard and prove the critics wrong in all future competitions.

At high level competition experience counts. StarBoba had the experience advantage therefore its not as easy to hit them as some people might think. Experience players would know how to counter predict attacks and know how to avoid them.

ask any players they would say the same.

Be proud and be happy that you all did well.

If anyone thinks otherwise that person should put his word and criticism to the test by doing better if that person thinks he or she can do better than what you all did and achieve.

Peace and may this be a milestone for all gamers in malaysia to push and achieve excellence in Gaming to show that Malaysian gamers are of international level and are the respected for both ability as well as talent.

Cheers
slyder
post Jul 8 2009, 05:17 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(chapree @ Jul 8 2009, 02:05 PM)
I'm done with the piktors, go check 'em nao: http://www.flickr.com/photos/multiplay/set...57620768561981/

user posted image

It is obvious that all of us there felt that we could better...but it's already over, I guess we'll try again next year.
Hmm I wonder who or what is Nick staring at.
Chap do you have a picture of at the area where he is looking at. (Assume it was the stage)

Wen's look like he is asking I am hungry where's my food wink.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:35 AM