Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Pearl Grass -HEMIANTHUS MICRANTHEMOIDES, cheap... a lot to sale..

views

TSgod2help
post Jun 30 2009, 06:03 PM, updated 13y ago

4 posts

Attached Image
Description:
Family Scrophulariaceae
Continent North America
Region Central America
Country of origin
Height 5-15+ cm
Width 5-15 cm
Light requirements medium-very high
Temperature 20-28 °C
Hardness tolerance very soft-very hard
pH tolerance 5-8
Growth fast
Demands difficult

Hemianthus micranthemoides is a graceful plant whose small, arched leaves make it look like a miniature version of Egeria. It has a characteristic trailing growth in intensive light, so it can be used as a foreground plant. A compact group of H. M. is very beautiful with its small, light-green leaves. In terrariums the plant forms a compact cushion. Used to be called Micranthemum micranthemoides.

Attached Image Attached Image

Pearl grass is a versatile plant that's highly recommended for virtually any planted tank with sufficient lighting. It's an ideal background plant in smaller tanks where the small leaves help create an illusion of greater tank size, and it's also a great selection for foreground highlights, filler, and contrast in larger tanks. Under brighter light the plant is encouraged to send off horizontal creepers with numerous side shoots that develop at the internodes. In time, a beautiful, thick, bushy cushion of green is created. Under less light or shaded areas, the stems tend to grow more upright with fewer side shoots. Pearl grass also responds extremely well to trimming, soon forming new shoots near the end of the cut stem. Cuttings themselves are also amazingly persistent, taking root and forming a new plant even with only a couple centimeters of stem to work with. In Eastern-style aquariums one can take advantage of its natural tendency to produce creepers and side shoots, and in Dutch-style tanks that emphasize a more manicured look, pearl grass's suitability to frequent trimming also makes it an ideal choice. Whether your tank is a natural-style aquarium, a garden-style aquarium, or anything in between, I highly recommend this beautiful and versatile plant. The only requisites for good growth are relatively bright lighting (around 4 Watts/liter) and the avoidance of certain medications, which may cause it to exhibit somewhat stunted growth with browning leaf tips or to melt away
completely.
Attached Image

To all,

I had a lot of HEMIANTHUS MICRANTHEMOIDES to let go, you can offer me or I give you a best prices.
fullhand 8 ringgit (nego). buy 5 groups free 1 group.

COD @ cheras Taman Connaught

want to let go fast, cause no time to take care on it.
1st come 1st serve. if anything is not clear just let me know.
notworthy.gif

Thanks to all..

add photo
user posted image

This post has been edited by god2help: Oct 26 2009, 10:52 PM
TSgod2help
post Oct 19 2009, 08:25 PM

4 posts

sorry everyone, very busy recently.. jz notice this msg.. pm you alr imr4n.
TSgod2help
post Oct 26 2009, 10:33 PM

4 posts

hi yikhoe,
this plants is very depending on the soil, because it is the nutrient to support the plants grow up. If you want to put this plants inside your mini pond, then find soil first for floorbed. I thik this plants is also very suitable to put inside the pond, it make your guppy look more attractive and comfortable.

I will add some picture..

thanks

Added on October 26, 2009, 10:39 pm
QUOTE(BenSow @ Oct 24 2009, 01:34 PM)
Hello,

Nice doing business with you. Recomended seller thumbup.gif Very friendly and kind.

Good Luck in your sales
hi,
Me too, thanks for you support and vary appreciate for your comments.
hope to deal with you again.

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by god2help: Oct 26 2009, 10:39 PM
TSgod2help
post Oct 29 2009, 02:53 AM

4 posts

ahrain, you got pm..
thanks

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0214sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled