179 Pages « < 135 136 137 138 139 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PTPTN Thread v2

views

StevenLim88
post Feb 5 2016, 09:46 AM

Getting Started
98 posts

Kena Blacklist d loh.. have to go office one round...
nexona88
post Feb 5 2016, 10:49 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

QUOTE(kamechi @ Jan 26 2016, 11:15 AM)
hello, anyone know what is LARAS MASUK KOS-5? it charge additional 1.5k to my sum? wtf is this?
service fee for your PTPTN? hmm.gif
Human Nature
post Feb 5 2016, 11:07 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,130 posts

QUOTE(RokkQM @ Jan 22 2016, 08:32 PM)
Hey guys, I got a problem here regarding deferment of repayment. Not sure if anyone were having the same issue as me.

Well, I am currently studying Master Degree overseas. Since, I am further my studies i think its reasonable for me to apply for deferment of repayment for ptptn.

It seems that the application required a document that stated the duration for your further studies until the completion of studies. My Master Degree is research based, so there is no telling how long it would take for me to finish. (Basically, I will graduated whenever i finish my thesis.)

I have discuss this matter with the university and they stated that they can only provide the evidence to prove my status as student in the university but unable to provide the letter that stated for "how long it would take" for my studies.

But the ptptn officer insist that I need to provide the letter that justify the duration of my studies. I'm stucked now... Anyone with the similar experience? What should I do?
my advice is, do some calculation to see how much extra you need to pay resulting from the deferment and make the decision whether wanna defer or not.
13th
post Feb 9 2016, 05:33 PM

rakshaha
403 posts

Hello. I have a few question

But first, below are the basic info to my question
I am following a 8 Semester degree

/ = Receive PTPTN fund
x = No PTPTN

Semester 1 /
Semester 2 /
Semester 3 x
Semester 4 /
Semester 5 x
Semester 6 /
Semester 7 /
Semester 8 /

Per my contract, I should have received PTPTN funds for 8 semester, but currently I am receiving only 6/8 Semester funding,

I am at Semester 8 currently, and will be extending to the 9th Semester.

So what should I do?
Can I extend my "pembiayaan" because theoretically I didn't claim that 2 semester because of low GPA?

Thank you.
I'll be waiting for reply

This post has been edited by 13th: Feb 11 2016, 03:57 PM
phoebejy
post Feb 10 2016, 03:24 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(jonwei @ Jun 24 2009, 12:04 AM)
hey....my fren's ptptn is the last batch for the exemption of repaying if get 1st class....however, the ptptn fella din grant him the exemption although he got 1st class last time, reason given was that my fren extended 1 more sem

but in the agreement, it was not stated anything about the graduates must get 1st class within the stipulated time, it just said, if u get 1st class honours, then u get exemption....n my fren din even get the loan during his extension period (last sem)

do u think my fren is eligible for the exemption or not? y?
Dear Jon Wei,

Please read the paragraph below:

Penerima biaya yang menamatkan pengajian Ijazah Sarjana Muda dengan Kepujian Kelas Pertama atau setaraf dengannya bermula 1 Januari 2010 berdasarkan kelulusan Senat dan memenuhi syarat-syarat berikut:

i. Mengikuti kursus secara sepenuh masa.

ii. Berjaya menamatkan pengajian dalam tempoh yang telah ditetapkan dalam dokumen tawaran pembiayaan PTPTN.

iii. Pembiayaan pendidikan PTPTN tidak bertindih dengan sebarang penajaan lain.

iv. Penerima biaya hendaklah mengemukakan permohonan yang lengkap kepada PTPTN dalam tempoh dua belas (12) bulan daripada tarikh pengijazahan semasa konvokesyen.

v. Kursus yang diikuti oleh penerima biaya di IPTS telah memperolehi Sijil Perakuan Akreditasi daripada MQA.
phoebejy
post Feb 10 2016, 03:29 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Manz2912 @ Jan 14 2016, 09:41 AM)
hi all senior,

I just receive second warning letter. But I got pay every month, just not the actual amount I pay.

will got any effect on me?
Yes. According to the latest post. They will take action against people who doesnt pay the actual amount as per schedule
13th
post Feb 10 2016, 04:20 PM

rakshaha
403 posts

no one? hmm
nexona88
post Feb 10 2016, 07:06 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

QUOTE(13th @ Feb 9 2016, 05:33 PM)
Hello. I have a few question

But first, below are the basic info to my question
I am following a 8 Semester degree

/ = Receive PTPTN fund
x = No PTPTN

Semester 1 /
Semester 2 /
Semester 3 x
Semester 4 /
Semester 5 x
Semester 6 /
Semester 7 /
Semester 8 /

Per my contract, I should have received PTPTN funds for 8 semester, but currently I am receiving only 6/8 Semester funding,

I am at Semester 8 currently, and will be extending to the 9th Semester.

So what should I do?
Can I extend my "pembiayaan" because theoretically I didn't claim that 2 semester because of low GPA?

Thank you.
I'll be waiting for reply
I don't think can extend the "pembiayaan" hmm.gif

best is to call PTPTN office & get more accurate info/answer icon_rolleyes.gif
wu ming
post Feb 11 2016, 03:10 AM

Regular
1,143 posts

QUOTE(zstan @ Jan 22 2016, 11:00 PM)
lol i didnt pay for one month they already called me and say i will be blacklisted.
My colleague owe RM50k and only paid less than RM200 and so far he has not being blacklisted yet.
zstan
post Feb 11 2016, 12:56 PM

10k Club
All Stars
15,671 posts

QUOTE(wu ming @ Feb 11 2016, 03:10 AM)
My colleague owe RM50k and only paid less than RM200 and so far he has not being blacklisted yet.
He will be blacklisted when he needs to use his passport I guess
alvinji87
post Feb 18 2016, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

hi guys WTA..i checked my ptptn 3 months back and it showed that i have tunggaran more than 6 months..and going to blacklisted me..so i started to pay back the correct amount for these few months.. and i checked imigresen malaysia ..still not been blocked..but going to oversea next 2 months. any1 have this issue and how u settle.... think need to go counter and settle the repayment using epf..
jjjjjjjjjj
post Feb 18 2016, 11:02 AM

1 posts

Wanted to check my ptptn but when I tried to log in just now, it just kept leading me back to the login page even though I have keyed in the correct No. KP and No. PIN...anyone facing the same issue? Or is it just me?
WhitE LighteR
post Feb 18 2016, 02:50 PM

WhitE LighteR Is Black~
All Stars
10,339 posts

QUOTE(jjjjjjjjjj @ Feb 18 2016, 11:02 AM)
Wanted to check my ptptn but when I tried to log in just now, it just kept leading me back to the login page even though I have keyed in the correct No. KP and No. PIN...anyone facing the same issue? Or is it just me?
Same here
nexona88
post Feb 18 2016, 04:59 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

QUOTE(jjjjjjjjjj @ Feb 18 2016, 11:02 AM)
server problem as usual doh.gif
kenjixx
post Feb 19 2016, 08:49 PM

my home hero
741 posts

QUOTE(alvinji87 @ Feb 18 2016, 10:12 AM)
hi guys WTA..i checked my ptptn 3 months back and it showed that i have tunggaran more than 6 months..and going to blacklisted me..so i started to pay back the correct amount for these few months.. and i checked imigresen malaysia ..still not been blocked..but going to oversea next 2 months. any1 have this issue and how u settle.... think need to go counter and settle the repayment using epf..
same thing happen to me also please share if u know the solution
alvinji87
post Feb 21 2016, 01:18 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(kenjixx @ Feb 19 2016, 08:49 PM)
same thing happen to me also please share if u know the solution
just went to ptptn and check..have some outstanding payment...which i skipped few months and that y kena soon-be-blacklisted..lucky the amount is not too big

was asking to repay by EPF...then the lady staff give me a letter and ask me to go EPF..asked her what docs else i need to bring..she said all they have is the letter asking epf to repay..the rest she dunno and need to ask EPF staff..

btw ptptn branch in utc pudu is ok..lady staff with smiling face..

well just need to pay a visit to EPf...was cheated by their website saying 1st & 3rd Saturday KWSP HQ did open but went there was close mad.gif

mycolumn
post Feb 21 2016, 01:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,078 posts

yaya, i also want to repay by epf. But the process is quite long right? need to take form, write letter, go kwsp...
elm0001
post Feb 22 2016, 10:13 AM

I'm Tyrion Lannister's whore
943 posts

QUOTE(alvinji87 @ Feb 18 2016, 10:12 AM)
hmm, i have outstanding amount too but after discussing with one of the officers, he asked me to pay RM1k and he would readjust my jadual pembayaran. now although my monthly payment has increased by 30 bucks, he has reassured me that i won't get blacklisted, as long as i pay every month based on the new adjusted jadual.

did you receive any email reminding you of the outstanding amount and saying if you can't repay, kindly discuss with the officers bla bla? they will list down few particular officers for you in the email..

cc: kenjixx

This post has been edited by elm0001: Feb 22 2016, 10:18 AM
WhitE LighteR
post Feb 22 2016, 01:05 PM

WhitE LighteR Is Black~
All Stars
10,339 posts

ptptn e-fes seems to be down for a very long time already...
johnthen
post Feb 23 2016, 09:50 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(WhitE LighteR @ Feb 22 2016, 01:05 PM)
ptptn e-fes seems to be down for a very long time already...
Ya. I can login to PTPTN Online but when click on check balance, it shown error with error message "HTTP STATUS 500-". Win liao lor... rclxms.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

179 Pages « < 135 136 137 138 139 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM