Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> venice hill condo or fortuna court?, need ur suggestion and comment Investment

views

nologic
post Aug 22 2012, 01:15 AM

20 posts

Hi, it's still peaceful & quiet. Downside is that it has steady flow of African tenants but really not as much as other condos of the same price range. It's the same as i tell a forumer here a few days ago that the remote location of VH & lack of amenities around the area will inconvinience anyone without a car or other forms of transportation. The walk up the hill it's really exhausting. I stay in tower 8. Have a nice day.
nologic
post Oct 17 2012, 08:09 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(efisherman @ Oct 17 2012, 06:52 PM)
Hi nologic, can i know how was the building maintenance there?
Honestly, could be better. Just basic maintanace only, nothing to shout about, sometimes even lacking. Maintance fee is only Rm0.14 per sq ft so couldnt compare with those mid range condo that's charging at least Rm0.20-0.25 per sq ft. High end condo even charges Rm0.35-0.55 per sq ft. But could still do better if they try. To those who are keen of buying, buy only if you are comfortable with the price. If for Rm180k you could get a far more better condo in klang valley, then you shouldnt be looking at Venice Hill. This is my honest opinion.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.67    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:11 PM