Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> venice hill condo or fortuna court?, need ur suggestion and comment Investment

views

alexis_wll
post Jun 20 2009, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

venice hill condo to be frank only can be buy for own stay. it has no resale value at all. there's many positive reason for staying but not for investment. still a lot of units are empty / un-rented. if for own stay, it's a great place.
alexis_wll
post Jun 21 2009, 02:05 AM

Getting Started
194 posts

not much suggestion . maybe nearer to kl area like nearby colleges / universities ... you may seek advice from realty agent / friends...
alexis_wll
post Jun 25 2009, 02:11 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

cause near Econsave there's new flats just got their keys ... the demand will drop since the flat rent out lower price compared to venice hill... as i heard agents are taking them for rm400 a month for at least 80 units for students stay... compared to venice hill might fetch about at least rm750 fully furnish, they might choose cheaper alternative ( personally i love venice hill those front towers like 1-6 )

remember, some agent might cheat you for ketumbar height and ketumbar hill, both condo and flat side by side... if investment, i'm not sure whether fetch a good price since i get in there only able to look at the car parks... i heard the swimming pool is nice, but i'm not resident so just round round at the car at parking...i forgot which one also have the CF issue, hope it's ok already la

last time been survey many condo /houses with less than 200k budget for loan ,and regret bought a new property... i still prefer lagenda mas but that time the agent look down on us... after paid and sign snp for under construction property only call back ask whether i'm still interested or not ( in my heart , yes yes yes! , but too late lo ...)

i think you may increase your budget a little, at least can get slightly better property in terms of investment... i know i'm not much help here but from my experience for searching house more than 1 year, 200k is not really enough for investment even i'm only look for own stay

This post has been edited by alexis_wll: Jun 25 2009, 02:13 PM
alexis_wll
post Jun 26 2009, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

that's why i say regret,don't ask me where my gf buy lo. for investment, i think you better buy nearby college/ universities but the property nearby super expensive... i think as other forumer said, shah alam is quite ok, i heard malay friends said she rent master room for rm500 (i think expensive la, in kl i rent middle room only rm300) ... she said her house near stadium,quite many projects at shah alam but i can't recommend any

another one that i wish to buy in the future is miharja condo, last time i search around got about rm115k for a unit,auction properties might be around 100k, i stayed there before in a unit above management office, for my stay i feel quite safe last time. rent out i think can fetch at least rm800 one unit...now swimming pool is ok already,maybe property value been fetch up...

if you know which developer going to launch some projects before launching... my fren's mother bought few units about 140k, when under construction it increase to 170k, sold some of it, after completed the property become at least 220k... i think it's depends on your luck and analysis...

search slowly,don't rush ah

This post has been edited by alexis_wll: Jun 26 2009, 08:44 PM
alexis_wll
post Jun 28 2009, 06:43 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

it's not cheap last time cause venice hill was used as a resort for the golf player...many singaporean and investers bought the units and reno it for rent... i'd step inside one of the unit, i like it... but the only thing is mother dislike that got people stay before... give up the hope...

(i viewed t night, the place is cold and quiet, with many lights and trees to view... the rubbish area is super clean, the lifts very clean... the only annoying thing is disturbed by black people everywhere i go(not venice hill la, scare m)... the facilities i feel it's alright, but never see before.. i heard got gym, swimming pools, i saw playgrounds quite clean,sometimes with puppies running around very cute... their security also quite ok, visitors cars with big big sign but IC they keep it lo

thereafter, when the developer building more towers, they didn't submit the plan to the authorities.. hence at first no CF for the last few towers... considered as abandon projects even already complete about 60-80% ... if not mistaken there's penalty of at least RM300k to pay before approve for CF but developer ignore it

from years to years, the owners and pro-term committees writing letters, do their job, submit a lot of things as required and finally get most (NOT ALL) CF for their units... some are trying to sell the units and mostly rent to masterskill students and black peoples...

you can see the shoplots between tower 9 and tower 10, no one inside except drug addicts, every shop with all broken windows,missing wiring... because they build illegally, and sell to people, no electricity/water supply to them. they can't sell it too, no CF,suppose to be torn down and rebuild... cause they try to apply with paying penalties but can't...

slowly, maybe they(developer) don't know how to manage money gua... sell the land and everything... they from high reputable developer become down to drain de developer... very sad

but i see one project under same developer, which is exactly beside sunway cheras 3 storey entrance... before sunway cheras completed they already show the signboards want to build houses and a lot of pipes there until now there's no progress at all...
alexis_wll
post Jul 21 2009, 08:52 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

yes, because if you failed to pay the home loan... the unit will be very hard to LELONG it out...usually bank will approve loan on easy-to-Lelong-units... but i heard from agent last time, they can kau tim with banks as long as we are interested to get one unit of it...
alexis_wll
post Aug 12 2009, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

usually, you can ask the agent get pre-approve loan application ... that's mean, after the loan approve only pay deposit and remaining sum (i think depends the power of the agent ... kekeke )

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:28 AM