Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TRA Concepts from Nuskin, TRA Concepts from Nuskin

views

wayfeel
post May 22 2011, 03:09 PM

Member of Elite Negotiators xD
2,114 posts

QUOTE(dwk2112 @ Aug 13 2010, 10:00 AM)
Quite obvious the agents are coming into this post as you can see that most are with just 1 post....

I lose 7kg in 3 months without paying anything, You want to know how. Common sense!

STOP PUTTING RUBBISH IN YOUR MOUTH!!! that is your losing fat formula.
some are genetic, fat not simply caused by putting rubbish in the mouth but only small part of it.

Added on May 22, 2011, 3:10 pm
QUOTE(blastmeister @ Aug 25 2010, 01:25 PM)
understand that there are some ppl dun like direct selling or MLM. But product is one thing, the business is one thing.

blush.gif
because they dont even know why they failed. actually the fail to understand why.

Added on May 22, 2011, 3:12 pm
QUOTE(Syd G @ Aug 25 2010, 02:08 PM)
Of course TRA works. They sell you overpriced prepackaged low-calorie shakes at RM6000 since you're too lazy/ignorant to make one on your own.
hi future med student, r u gonna be a doctor someday?when mention of the word doctor, overpriced service is the first thing that comes to mind. ironically this post came from you. go figure.

Added on May 22, 2011, 3:17 pm
QUOTE(blastmeister @ Aug 25 2010, 02:18 PM)
If you can make your own, then i will buy from you. come on man! u dun know what's in the package. if you can make your own, the Nuskin chap lap liao! LOL laugh.gif
thats the difference why some ppl sit in a successful companies that won best chairman of the year, most innovative companies of the year in international business award that equaivalent to some oscar awards in business world , and why some ppl sit here commenting on something they think they know about it but too lazy to do research. well, naturally its easy to blame it on other , one of the main reason why mlm is looked down on, too many ppl didnt think they fail, but think the mlm fail them. ive joined amway for 3 times due to entertaining fren but i never look sideway of these mlm because i trust my own intelligence n judgement n not easily duped cuz i can analyse. when i didnt do well or do well, it is 100% attritutable to my own effort n other effort such as knowing what the company in n out. theres alot of research than simply postin here mlm is not doable. bil clinton ,robert kiyosaki, kevin spacey, donald trump endorse mlm, so u think who to believe, u or them? doesnt take a einstein right.

This post has been edited by wayfeel: May 22 2011, 03:18 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.59    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:34 AM