Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TRA Concepts from Nuskin, TRA Concepts from Nuskin

views

isaac225
post Jul 3 2012, 10:21 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

anyone wish to know more about this product can pm me and get my contact number thx..is really a great product..and u need to believe ur eye when u c the proof..

Added on July 3, 2012, 10:28 pm
QUOTE(SaviourV @ Jun 26 2012, 08:07 PM)
Saviour-V teleports in...

Personally, having used some of the TRA products myself, I can vouch for the fact that they work. But like irisming said, discipline / dedication is the key to staying in shape. By the way, ages ago, my father passed me some of the TRA products, and while they worked for me to a certain extent, I failed to remain disciplined enough to stay the course after that, and now, I'm doing my best to fix things.

I'm slowly trying to build myself back up so I can get my hands on either the full pack or the individual products that make it up, at any rate.

And brother love, the wholesale price listed on Nu Skin's website is indeed RM 8.5K, but you get a discount if you're a member (or distributor, if you prefer) which reduces it to RM 6K. And if you're willing to order the whole TRA package every month, that price drops to RM 4.8K.

For the record, I'm just a long-dormant member, trying to get back into the groove of things. I think that if you'd want something hard enough, you'd go after it, and that's what I'm trying to do.

On Monday, I heard a bit from an interview of a certain Dave Kekich, who happens to be involved in the fat loss business and a few other businesses ever since he lost mobility in his legs many years ago during a training accident (a spinal cord injury) - he said that there's 6 things that help improve a person's health significantly:

1. Supplementation
2. Activity
3. Lifestyle
4. Anti-Aging Medicine
5. Diet
6. Stress Management

I just picked up the SALADS PDF a while ago, and I'll be reading this later tonight. Whatever is in it may be useful to you, or not, but if you're willing enough to continue beyond whatever you see right now,  you might just make it.

The TRA package covers items #1 and #5, but the rest is really up to you (and me, since I'm still fighting along this path... sweat.gif ).

If you want to make a change, you can either pick up the package, or something else that you believe that works, or do nothing entirely. For me, I'm still fighting in my own way, and I hope you guys find whatever works for you.

Saviour-V bows, and teleports out...
ya support it..for those go for gym..in the samw time of body building u should have balanced diet also right to succeed in good body structure..for this product..it not only shape your body..the most important thing is..it reduce ur deep body fat indeed of skin fat...

link to refer..https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_MY/products/pharmanex/weight_management/the_right_approach.html

This post has been edited by isaac225: Jul 3 2012, 10:28 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.55    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:58 PM