Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TRA Concepts from Nuskin, TRA Concepts from Nuskin

views

dwk2112
post Aug 13 2010, 10:00 AM

On my way
519 posts

Quite obvious the agents are coming into this post as you can see that most are with just 1 post....

I lose 7kg in 3 months without paying anything, You want to know how. Common sense!

STOP PUTTING RUBBISH IN YOUR MOUTH!!! that is your losing fat formula.
dwk2112
post Aug 25 2010, 04:31 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(blastmeister @ Aug 25 2010, 02:53 PM)
Like i said in other forum, low calorie protein shakes are part of the entire solutions. Just consuming protein shakes doesn't help. One more thing, do you know reducing carb and increase protein can help improve your metabolism rate? But the downside is your skin will be getting dull and old because high metabolism rate means faster the aging on the skin. In another scientific terms, it means higher oxidation. You will need to increase intake of anti-oxidant components like dark leafty vege, bright red/yellow capsicum, anything bright and strong in colours including fruits.
Haha... But please.....There are a lot of real life forumers here and has use their tested method. Method that has been use by millions of bodybuilding people in around the world. Whatever your product from NuSkin....maybe it work...but don't think there other method is of no use and yours is THE method. I myself has lost 5 kg just been controlling what i put in my mouth. My skin looks great...did i use thousand of $$ for any product. You just have to change your lifestyle.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:06 PM