Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRA Concepts from Nuskin, TRA Concepts from Nuskin

alanthen
post Jun 15 2009, 12:04 AM

Group: Junior Member

Anyone heard of this TRA concepts from Nuskin? They claim it is combination of supplements, exercise, and nutrition that help to reduce body weight by reduce your fat only.

I have been introduced to this product by the agent and apparently, they have a lot of success story (but I think all direct selling company also have their success story hmm.gif ). Anyway, according to the agent, by reducing the body fat, it will help cure a lot of disease like high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetics & etc. Another selling point is you will also not face any weight rebound and weight gaining problem after completing their program.

I am not their customer nor agent, just a curious to found out anyone tried before and success. I am quite interested by their claim because I have high cholesterol problem but the price is not cheap though...so, really need to do a thorough survey and consideration before going into it. smile.gif

Hope anyone can help and provide some advice.

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sky.Live
post Jun 15 2009, 12:48 AM

Proctected Species
Group: Senior Member

Selling product through testimony and not lab certification(even this is doubtful), you want me to make a product with perfect testimony from "100" customer?
+Quote Post
imax80
post Jun 15 2009, 11:16 PM

Enthusiast

you knoe what...nuskin product is a fake..i have try it..they just wanna make their product like handphone(nuskin machine) and reloaded with expensive products(face,hair,body toning), after using it for five months no sign of improvment..wasting money!!! at the end my money goes to the agent's stomach..what the heck this direct selling!!!
+Quote Post
alanthen
post Jun 15 2009, 11:20 PM

Hi bro,

I think they do have some kind of certificate from SG or some countries. But it is photocopy la, thus not sure how true it is. Just wanna get some info only, not trying to sell or anything...

thanks.
+Quote Post
imax80
post Jun 15 2009, 11:26 PM

Enthusiast

hi bro..i have tired it..it is not working for me..better go jogging and do cardio..no harm trying..it is just that i feel not worth investing the products..some more its very expensive and they are so many cheaper options out there. i.e herbalife for those who want to get slimm
+Quote Post
pizzaboy
post Jun 16 2009, 12:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Health & Fitness
Group: VIP

QUOTE(imax80 @ Jun 15 2009, 11:26 PM)
hi bro..i have tired it..it is not working for me..better go jogging and do cardio..no harm trying..it is just that i feel not worth investing the products..some more its very expensive and they are so many cheaper options out there. i.e herbalife for those who want to get slimm
Herbalife is an equally expensive horrible alternative. Just look at their ingredients. Too many people don't read the label. They're basically making you pay so much more, for protein.
+Quote Post
katarina
post Jan 13 2010, 05:15 AM

Group: New Member

i'd tried this product and it's really worked.. i lost 2.6kgs of FATS in just 1 month and my body shape improve alot! my muscle build up.. i just maintain my normal eating habits and never do exercise.. a thumbup.gif up product
+Quote Post
suz84
post Jan 13 2010, 03:00 PM

QUOTE(katarina @ Jan 13 2010, 05:15 AM)
i'd tried this product and it's really worked.. i lost 2.6kgs of FATS in just 1 month and my body shape improve alot! my muscle build up.. i just maintain my normal eating habits and never do exercise.. a thumbup.gif up product
are u nuskin agent? hmm.gif

I never believe in all this weight loss products. exercise and healthy diet is the best way to go.
+Quote Post
HSS
post Jan 18 2010, 12:18 PM

QUOTE(suz84 @ Jan 13 2010, 03:00 PM)
are u nuskin agent?  hmm.gif

I never believe in all this weight loss products. exercise and healthy diet is the best way to go.
Exercise and healthy diet of course is the cheap way to go but after you stop it, your weight will be rebouce.Sometimes supplement/weight loss products sure got their own good. smile.gif and Now i also on TRA just 1st month and have losing 6cm on my hip. Before that I have tried many exercise, it really can lose weight but can't make my hip become smaller or other part which is fat become slimmer. Now I have found the right way to lose it!! Hooray~~~~

Anyone who are interested might PM for my details, I can introduce my friend who is consultant for it, she never failed to make ppl lose weight.
+Quote Post
beck_ken
post Jun 1 2010, 03:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

exercise and healthy diet sure can but....

let's said you on a jogging machine for 1 hour, after 1 hour jog, how many calories on your body were burnt? Let's said around 100 to 200.

then after a heavy workout, normal people will go and have a meal...let's said a light one....one bowl of mee soup, mee soup statistic showing calories around 300 to 400 per serving. So in the end, you didn't burnt, but double up your body calories. Plus with our city lifestyle, it can but hard to maintain.

I am not agent, I am consumer of the product. Their product emphasized on lower down your body fat percentage, when body fat in your body decrease...your body weight will automatically decrease, or some cases if you taking this program and do alot of exercise, your body weight will remain same but body muscle will increase because when body fat was burnt and you are doing exercise, body muscle will replace those fat that already been burnt.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
samlee860407
post Jun 1 2010, 06:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Jun 1 2010, 03:57 PM)

let's said you on a jogging machine for 1 hour, after 1 hour jog, how many calories on your body were burnt? Let's said around 100 to 200.

then after a heavy workout, normal people will go and have a meal...let's said a light one....one bowl of mee soup, mee soup statistic showing calories around 300 to 400 per serving. So in the end, you didn't burnt, but double up your body calories. Plus with our city lifestyle, it can but hard to maintain.

I am not agent, I am consumer of the product. Their product emphasized on lower down your body fat percentage, when body fat in your body decrease...your body weight will automatically decrease, or some cases if you taking this program and do alot of exercise, your body weight will remain same but body muscle will increase because when body fat was burnt and you are doing exercise, body muscle will replace those fat that already been burnt.
well said....thats how i do so, and how i lose weight from being near obese to normal now

of course, i match up herbalife with exercise. just herbalife alone wont help.

besides, not only my body fat drop drastically, my blood sugar also drop from 6++ to 3.1, but thats mainly due to i did not drink any soft drink, milo, horlick or anything for that 3 months. pure water tongue.gif

so those product do help.

and no, i am not an agent for herbalife, i am not even a member of them! i just able buy from my friend smile.gif

+Quote Post
iamyuanwu
post Jun 1 2010, 10:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(alanthen @ Jun 15 2009, 12:04 AM)
Anyone heard of this TRA concepts from Nuskin? They claim it is combination of supplements, exercise, and nutrition that help to reduce body weight by reduce your fat only.

I have been introduced to this product by the agent and apparently, they have a lot of success story (but I think all direct selling company also have their success story  hmm.gif ). Anyway, according to the agent, by reducing the body fat, it will help cure a lot of disease like high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetics & etc. Another selling point is you will also not face any weight rebound and weight gaining problem after completing their program.

I am not their customer nor agent, just a curious to found out anyone tried before and success. I am quite interested by their claim because I have high cholesterol problem but the price is not cheap though...so, really need to do a thorough survey and consideration before going into it. smile.gif

Thanks
It's just basic fat loss concept: Exercise and diet/nutrition.
Only that they added their proprietary supplements into the nutrition aspect.
+Quote Post
dorothytong85
post Jun 22 2010, 05:23 PM

I am using TRA for 1 month plus and what i could tell you that, if you believe the product, you should go for it as there are really quite a number of success story. One thing that i agree with you, every direct sale had their own success story but it also have negative stuff. If you can learn and follow exactly every words that the agent said and he/she must be really sincere to help you, then you will see its result very fast and confirm that your body will be healtier than now and you will not regret on the money you had invested. TRA products are something that you need to put your cooperation with your trainer and you need to responsible with everything that you had eaten everyday, report to the trainer and they will guide you through the programme and you will feel stress free while you are on the programme but anyhow, the result are based on different people. If you are still considering to make yourself healthy, TRA is the right choice for you!
+Quote Post
samantha88
post Jun 24 2010, 05:59 PM

Getting Started

there's a group of nuskin ppl in my office
most of them really slim down a lot, but dunno whether they depend purely on product or they did anything extra to achieve that
not gonna approach them since it's like sending the lamb to the tiger's den
+Quote Post
wenhowying
post Aug 13 2010, 08:31 AM

I'm taking tra just for a month. it's really a good products. for my case i been gym for 7 years but once i use tra for 1 month i see the result ( 6 packs and shape up ) smile.gif
+Quote Post
tech_frix
post Aug 13 2010, 09:53 AM

Boo Yah!

wow..one months and u can get 6 packs??
care to post some photos??
+Quote Post
dwk2112
post Aug 13 2010, 10:00 AM

On my way

Quite obvious the agents are coming into this post as you can see that most are with just 1 post....

I lose 7kg in 3 months without paying anything, You want to know how. Common sense!

STOP PUTTING RUBBISH IN YOUR MOUTH!!! that is your losing fat formula.
+Quote Post
blastmeister
post Aug 25 2010, 01:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dwk2112 @ Aug 13 2010, 10:00 AM)
Quite obvious the agents are coming into this post as you can see that most are with just 1 post....

I lose 7kg in 3 months without paying anything, You want to know how. Common sense!

Losing weight is one thing, the concept of the product like TRA, Herbalife, USANA and the rest is building up your muscle, reduce your visceral fats (fats that surround your body internal organs), building up your metabolism and of course, improve the way our diet. Of course, i did some study. Double up with exercise, your effect of weight reduce will double up. Changing the way your diet and eating habit will further reduce the weight and bring back the body shape. Exercise is still relevant and needed but many of us do not have luxury time to do it.

Losing weight in your contexts may mean losing only water (that's why weight bouncing back easily), burning/extracting fats (ppl that do liposuction, chilli wrap, etc), etc. How about a stress free weight losing while you can eat what you want (more control manner)....You can lose weight by go shopping, doing house chores, walking stairs and etc but we are talking about how much time, resources, effort and money to get into the preferred weight and shape? that's where these ppl and products come into picture.

understand that there are some ppl dun like direct selling or MLM. But product is one thing, the business is one thing.

Exercise and healthy diet is the best way to go. Correct. Problem is how many of us can go for that? Furthermore, young, beautiful and slimmer body is what everyone is looking for. Do your part to understand weight loss products before jumping your gun. you may have bad experience before but that doesn't represent everything will be the same.

blush.gif

+Quote Post
Syd G
post Aug 25 2010, 02:08 PM

Mom. Accidental Medical Student.
Group Icon
Health & Fitness
Group: Moderator

Of course TRA works. They sell you overpriced prepackaged low-calorie shakes at RM6000 since you're too lazy/ignorant to make one on your own.
+Quote Post
blastmeister
post Aug 25 2010, 02:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Syd G @ Aug 25 2010, 02:08 PM)
Of course TRA works. They sell you overpriced prepackaged low-calorie shakes at RM6000 since you're too lazy/ignorant to make one on your own.
If you can make your own, then i will buy from you. come on man! u dun know what's in the package. if you can make your own, the Nuskin chap lap liao! LOL laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Syd G
post Aug 25 2010, 02:22 PM

Mom. Accidental Medical Student.
Group Icon
Health & Fitness
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(blastmeister @ Aug 25 2010, 02:18 PM)
If you can make your own, then i will buy from you. come on man! u dun know what's in the package. if you can make your own, the Nuskin chap lap liao! LOL laugh.gif
You can make your own low calorie protein shakes. There are a lot of forumers here who consume protein shakes without paying 6k and lose weight successfully. Learn more about macronutrients, yo.
+Quote Post
blastmeister
post Aug 25 2010, 02:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Syd G @ Aug 25 2010, 02:22 PM)
You can make your own low calorie protein shakes. There are a lot of forumers here who consume protein shakes without paying 6k and lose weight successfully. Learn more about macronutrients, yo.
Like i said in other forum, low calorie protein shakes are part of the entire solutions. Just consuming protein shakes doesn't help. One more thing, do you know reducing carb and increase protein can help improve your metabolism rate? But the downside is your skin will be getting dull and old because high metabolism rate means faster the aging on the skin. In another scientific terms, it means higher oxidation. You will need to increase intake of anti-oxidant components like dark leafty vege, bright red/yellow capsicum, anything bright and strong in colours including fruits.
+Quote Post
dwk2112
post Aug 25 2010, 04:31 PM

On my way

QUOTE(blastmeister @ Aug 25 2010, 02:53 PM)
Like i said in other forum, low calorie protein shakes are part of the entire solutions. Just consuming protein shakes doesn't help. One more thing, do you know reducing carb and increase protein can help improve your metabolism rate? But the downside is your skin will be getting dull and old because high metabolism rate means faster the aging on the skin. In another scientific terms, it means higher oxidation. You will need to increase intake of anti-oxidant components like dark leafty vege, bright red/yellow capsicum, anything bright and strong in colours including fruits.
Haha... But please.....There are a lot of real life forumers here and has use their tested method. Method that has been use by millions of bodybuilding people in around the world. Whatever your product from NuSkin....maybe it work...but don't think there other method is of no use and yours is THE method. I myself has lost 5 kg just been controlling what i put in my mouth. My skin looks great...did i use thousand of $$ for any product. You just have to change your lifestyle.
+Quote Post
kumbang
post Aug 26 2010, 10:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wenhowying @ Aug 13 2010, 08:31 AM)
I'm taking tra just for a month. it's really a good products. for my case i been gym for 7 years but once i use tra for 1 month i see the result ( 6 packs and shape up ) smile.gif
QUOTE(tech_frix @ Aug 13 2010, 09:53 AM)
wow..one months and u can get 6 packs??
care to post some photos??
show pic also can't consider prove, just 1 mth, hard to believe, proper diet and workout then can only get six packs

+Quote Post
Tracy 7377
post Oct 24 2010, 03:56 PM

QUOTE(alanthen @ Jun 15 2009, 01:04 AM)

I have been introduced to this product by the agent and apparently, they have a lot of success story (but I think all direct selling company also have their success story  hmm.gif ). Anyway, according to the agent, by reducing the body fat, it will help cure a lot of disease like high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetics & etc. Another selling point is you will also not face any weight rebound and weight gaining problem after completing their program.

Thanks
Hi..
I have just started the TRA programme for about 3 weeks.. its great.. cos i have lost about 4 kg.. its easy and very enjoy without starving...
I tried lots of methods (such as: pills, slimming massage & etc..) to loose my weight after i deliver my 1st child..
its great.. i cant imagine a 2 mths to go.. Woo... incredible..
+Quote Post
momokolily
post Nov 22 2010, 09:26 PM

any 1 want to know the comment about TRA, please pm me. i can explain to u before you spend for the product.
+Quote Post
stormy71
post Feb 2 2011, 11:15 AM

Been there, done that. Am actually coming to my 2nd mth on the TRA - the only thing I've lost is my hard earned money!
+Quote Post
sywong123
post Apr 27 2011, 09:38 PM

Yes, TRA is good, I also introduce my good friend to take it.. it safe and with Lab test report.. no harmful ingrediemt and no side effect... and is very effective.. trust me.. its good...

Thanks
+Quote Post
sywong123
post Apr 27 2011, 09:39 PM

Thanks
+Quote Post
JYNE
post May 5 2011, 11:05 AM

QUOTE(sywong123 @ Apr 27 2011, 09:39 PM)

rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif i also a TRA user. It good and i not loss much kg in my weight but my body size become smaller. If have any question about product, can msg me . Hope can help who want to slim.

+Quote Post
gurl85
post May 5 2011, 11:22 PM

my bf spend ~rm5k on this TRA, result : slim a bit due to the straight diet but back to the original shape once stop the program. if u able to recruit ppl into ur program, u'll get incentive $$$$....
+Quote Post
wanreno
post May 19 2011, 05:02 PM

ive been with this program for 2 weeks already..

weight loss 4.6kg
muscle increasr 0.9%
body fat loss 1.3%
visceral fat 2

and still keep workout as recommended by my consultant.
he guide me about good diet also...

dont care what ever other people said..
simply give bad impression without understanding
how its work... and how well the result..
they dont success.. simple blame the product..

some people easily think.. they eat slimming product..
dont do exercise... dont control their diet..
then can get good results.. quit stupid..

Heres my consulltant.. last year ON PROGRAM and maintain till today..
original 114kg.. Now 74kg maintain..

user posted image

user posted image

IM NOT YET AN AGENT. BUT SIMPLE EXPLAINATION NEEDED.. YOU CAN PM ME

+Quote Post
myth8
post May 19 2011, 08:13 PM

Rm4800.00 for 3 months supply, to gain back your health and loss weight is worth it. Much much better than you spend money on your medical care in future.

Interest? PM me.
+Quote Post
wayfeel
post May 22 2011, 03:09 PM

Member of Elite Negotiators xD

QUOTE(dwk2112 @ Aug 13 2010, 10:00 AM)

some are genetic, fat not simply caused by putting rubbish in the mouth but only small part of it.

Added on May 22, 2011, 3:10 pm
QUOTE(blastmeister @ Aug 25 2010, 01:25 PM)
understand that there are some ppl dun like direct selling or MLM. But product is one thing, the business is one thing.

blush.gif
because they dont even know why they failed. actually the fail to understand why.

Added on May 22, 2011, 3:12 pm
QUOTE(Syd G @ Aug 25 2010, 02:08 PM)
hi future med student, r u gonna be a doctor someday?when mention of the word doctor, overpriced service is the first thing that comes to mind. ironically this post came from you. go figure.

Added on May 22, 2011, 3:17 pm
QUOTE(blastmeister @ Aug 25 2010, 02:18 PM)
thats the difference why some ppl sit in a successful companies that won best chairman of the year, most innovative companies of the year in international business award that equaivalent to some oscar awards in business world , and why some ppl sit here commenting on something they think they know about it but too lazy to do research. well, naturally its easy to blame it on other , one of the main reason why mlm is looked down on, too many ppl didnt think they fail, but think the mlm fail them. ive joined amway for 3 times due to entertaining fren but i never look sideway of these mlm because i trust my own intelligence n judgement n not easily duped cuz i can analyse. when i didnt do well or do well, it is 100% attritutable to my own effort n other effort such as knowing what the company in n out. theres alot of research than simply postin here mlm is not doable. bil clinton ,robert kiyosaki, kevin spacey, donald trump endorse mlm, so u think who to believe, u or them? doesnt take a einstein right.

This post has been edited by wayfeel: May 22 2011, 03:18 PM
+Quote Post
jez9
post Jun 21 2011, 11:50 AM

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=531170&hl=

hi, would like to share my experience.
I am physician myself and i truly believe in exercise and balanced diet.Out of an impulsive buy by my hubby,he bought a whole set of TRA and lose almost 8-10 kg in one and half months.OF COURSE,understrict control of diet and exercise - very important . Everyone has their point of views,but i am only sharing my experience.I have balance of quater of the whole set -bought it at rm8k plus..freaking expensive. i am letting the balance go at a low price.If you wanna try it out and see if it works for you,if it does then purchase it from an agent . Am letting it go at a 20% off.check out the thread and offer me your price.I am easy going smile.gif
+Quote Post
wanreno
post Jun 21 2011, 08:28 PM

QUOTE(jez9 @ Jun 21 2011, 11:50 AM)
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=531170&hl=

hi, would like to share my experience.
I am physician myself and i truly believe in exercise and balanced diet.Out of an impulsive buy by my hubby,he bought a whole set of TRA and lose almost 8-10 kg in one and half months.OF COURSE,understrict control of diet and exercise - very important . Everyone has their point of views,but i am only sharing my experience.I have balance of quater of the whole set  -bought it at rm8k plus..freaking expensive. i am letting the balance go at a low price.If you wanna try it out and see if it works for you,if it does then purchase it from an agent . Am letting it go at a 20% off.check out the thread and offer me your price.I am easy going smile.gif
wow.. 8K?? 1 package ?? KL?? JB can get cheaper... almost half price...
just update my status... 10KG loss within 1 1/2 month.. waist loss 2 inch.. icon_rolleyes.gif
1 1/2 month to go... getting healthier

just sharing my face after 1 month
user posted image
+Quote Post
jjcathy
post Jul 26 2011, 03:34 PM

is that a food replacement programs ???
+Quote Post
shinery
post Jul 28 2011, 01:52 AM

Thanks
i'm not sure what's ur decision yet after so long...
i'm buying it for my mom for cholesterol problem, and my aunt for cholesterol and high blood pressure problem.

instead of selling products, rather u sud say nuskin/phamarnex is selling u a solution. A solution with the right eating habits, right supplements, and right exercise. That's how it will benefit u even after u stop it after 3 months.

i myself took the program also. now in the 3rd month, was doing research in the internet regarding body fats, tummy fats etc. In terms of body fats, what can i say is that it helps u to extract the stored body fats for energy used (the right exercise), and in the mean time help ur body build up the muscle, so the fats wont come back easily. This is basically the theory, and the whole program about.

u can do some research from the internet about cholesterol. U will see the only solution is to get ur weight down, which is ur body fats and visceral fats as well. Even the doctor will advise u to do so.

honestly, rm4.8k is worth is get back ur health. And seriously don't go for western medicine aka pills, it's harming ur body and ur liver.

p.s.: my mom is now in the 3rd week, already stop taking cholesterol pills since the 2nd day.
+Quote Post
wanreno
post Jul 28 2011, 12:26 PM

QUOTE(shinery @ Jul 28 2011, 01:52 AM)
i'm not sure what's ur decision yet after so long...
i'm buying it for my mom for cholesterol problem, and my aunt for cholesterol and high blood pressure problem.

instead of selling products, rather u sud say nuskin/phamarnex is selling u a solution. A solution with the right eating habits, right supplements, and right exercise. That's how it will benefit u even after u stop it after 3 months.

i myself took the program also. now in the 3rd month, was doing research in the internet regarding body fats, tummy fats etc. In terms of body fats, what can i say is that it helps u to extract the stored body fats for energy used (the right exercise), and in the mean time help ur body build up the muscle, so the fats wont come back easily. This is basically the theory, and the whole program about.

u can do some research from the internet about cholesterol. U will see the only solution is to get ur weight down, which is ur body fats and visceral fats as well. Even the doctor will advise u to do so.

honestly, rm4.8k is worth is get back ur health. And seriously don't go for western medicine aka pills, it's harming ur body and ur liver.

p.s.: my mom is now in the 3rd week, already stop taking cholesterol pills since the 2nd day.
agree with you shinery ... people need to understand what is the product can do to help..
ive lost 12KG++... great body fat and visceral fat loss... muscle % now overtake fat...
and 2 weeks to go... still losing.. care to know.. can pm me...

user posted image
+Quote Post
sereneli1388
post Aug 13 2011, 05:22 AM

Really can lose weight via TRA? Can i purchase selected products without taking e whole package? Although i m not vr vr fat, but i nd to lose some weight n reduce my cholesterol...
+Quote Post
Disciple
post Aug 13 2011, 08:23 AM

Master of Disaster

so to buy it, i have to be an agent or some other ppl's downline?

This post has been edited by Disciple: Aug 13 2011, 08:24 AM
+Quote Post
wanreno
post Aug 15 2011, 06:37 AM

QUOTE(sereneli1388 @ Aug 13 2011, 05:22 AM)
Really can lose weight via TRA? Can i purchase selected products without taking e whole package? Although i m not vr vr fat, but i nd to lose some weight n reduce my cholesterol...
TRA only with minimum 3 month program.. drool.gif
This is me... Still in progress on shaping my body... workout loooorrr... heheh....
user posted image

+Quote Post
hironi2376
post Sep 12 2011, 04:42 PM

Thanks
I'd like to response, well that's true. I just complete 3 month program start on June 14, 2011 and completed on 14 September. 2 more days to go. Well, I lost 10kg as before my weight is 72 kg and now 62kg. I got a high cholestrol+asthma. Thanks God, now I can enjoy my new life with no more pain as before

Added on September 12, 2011, 4:49 pm
QUOTE(katarina @ Jan 13 2010, 05:15 AM)
thumbup.gif I do agree!

Added on September 12, 2011, 4:51 pm
QUOTE(beck_ken @ Jun 1 2010, 03:57 PM)

thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by hironi2376: Sep 12 2011, 04:51 PM
+Quote Post
tanestee
post Sep 18 2011, 09:09 PM

Hi , I am on TRA program for 2 weeks , no results shown, I am following the program well. any one experience no results ?
+Quote Post
ahtok
post Nov 10 2011, 11:53 PM

QUOTE(tanestee @ Sep 18 2011, 09:09 PM)
Hi , I am on TRA program for 2 weeks , no results shown, I am following the program well. any one experience no results ?
ya...may i know how to take this product each day? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
LeanSupp
post Nov 12 2011, 07:26 AM

Getting Started

wanna lose weight or body fat?

pm me, cheapest and best solution. and ops, i meant it is free.
wanna see success stories?

check out my sig.
+Quote Post
Mamalynn
post Dec 2 2011, 04:18 PM

QUOTE(wanreno @ May 19 2011, 05:02 PM)
ive been with this program for 2 weeks already..

weight loss 4.6kg
muscle increasr 0.9%
body fat loss 1.3%
visceral fat 2

and still keep workout as recommended by my consultant.
he guide me about good diet also...

dont care what ever other people said..
simply give bad impression without understanding
how its work... and how well the result..
they dont success.. simple blame the product..

some people easily think.. they eat slimming product..
dont do exercise... dont control their diet..
then can get good results.. quit stupid..

Heres my consulltant.. last year ON PROGRAM and maintain till today..
original 114kg.. Now 74kg maintain..

user posted image

user posted image
IM NOT YET AN AGENT. BUT SIMPLE EXPLAINATION NEEDED.. YOU CAN PM ME
Your consultant must be spent alot of his $$$ brows.gif

Added on December 2, 2011, 4:21 pm
QUOTE(ahtok @ Nov 10 2011, 11:53 PM)
ya...may i know how to take this product each day?  hmm.gif
Thout to go for TRA also but seems got good n bad comment, HELP..need to lose weight but what's the best way?! cry.gif

This post has been edited by Mamalynn: Dec 2 2011, 04:21 PM
+Quote Post
hwaiyee86
post Jan 3 2012, 09:38 PM

am looking for NuSkin SunRight SPF 35 PA+++.. any agent here?
+Quote Post
mycoach
post Jan 6 2012, 11:38 PM

Getting Started

Hi suz84.

Can you share what exercise and healthy diet that works for you?
+Quote Post
TheEvilMan
post Jan 13 2012, 12:08 PM

Casual

If direct sales product is so efficient and healthy, I bet 2012 is not the end of world, instead it's the end of doctor.

Feeding ourself with unknown substance with no approval from any reliable source, other than mouth to mouth testimonial and random DR name mentioned somewhere near africa or nigeria, I have no idea why we have to trust the product, why would I choose to store some chemical which might cause side effect in like 10 years time, and we will never have any reason to argue abt it by that time.

Wanna stay healthy? I sell you this few things, for 0 cost, and 100% efficient for your life time. The things I sell is simply the power of will, dedication and dignity, with this I bet you can slim down in 6-8 months time, slow process compare to TRA but guess what, u feel more like a man than some sissy who tell ppl how great they become because they spent a few thousand on some drugs.

I went to the TRA talk show a month ago, due to my MLM friend, and half the facts they mention is bullshiet, so peeps, do some research with ur lazy arse at least before you believe in everything people told u, else u r nothing but a sheep guided by evil shepherd.

FYI, when i go with my friend, and do some healthy test, My body age is the same as my current age, my weight is BMI perfect, my body fat is optimum, and guess what, they say i still will gonna have bad organ and TRA will save my arse. And a month had passed, i told my friend to maybe sell me the skin lotion since i have a little loose skin that I feel like ridden it, but they never did bring the product to me but constantly pursue me to bu the whole package and earn "big money" together while staying healthy. Caring friend? Health product? I call it a money scam. I laff-ed hard whistling.gif

As for people who give excuse for unable to keep pace on a proper diet and exercise, I work as early as 730am and finish work as late as 8.30-10.30 but guess what, I slim down at least 40 kgs 6 years ago and still remain at the same weight, same blood test every year. If u can't discipline yourself, this product will still fail after 3 months.

phew, I have so much to tell but well media influence at it best, I bet those TRA supporter or MLM freaks will attack me any sooner from now.

This post has been edited by TheEvilMan: Jan 13 2012, 12:25 PM
+Quote Post
kenn0202
post Feb 20 2012, 04:12 PM

my fren are the agent right nw and keep asking me to join
and he is the 1 of the testimonial
+Quote Post
luvlygypsophila
post Feb 27 2012, 05:44 PM

Hi all, TRA is really good. My aunt get pregnant after taking two months! she got extra one month to sell for a cheaper price. she just afraid it will get expired after she give birth. anyone want extra one month TRA?
+Quote Post
y2kming
post Apr 4 2012, 02:59 PM

Casual

i heard from the agent... it will not return fat after stop taking this solution... anyone can confirm this ?
+Quote Post
chee yat
post Apr 18 2012, 06:50 PM

Getting Started

Hi~ Currently i'm involving in this TRA~ Actually this product not only mainly for slimming down. It also do help balance the need of your body nutrient by controlling the body fat, cholesterol, muscle, blood pressure % of sugar inside your blood. Somemore no rebound after consume TRA which this is the important point make this product different from others~

A person might look healthy from his/her outlook but you never ever expect what is happening inside your body~ In the other hand, a person might look fat but actually is only the water level inside body gone much more higher then the normal rate. Got no point to take those slimming product. So we cannot judge thing by looking on the appearance only.

Whoever concern about their own or the person which they care for the health, may call/sms/apps me at 018-3271121, Mr Liaw.

Free health screening will be given by using Omron Fat Analysis machine which can check for:

- Subcutaneous Fat Percentage
- Skeletal Muscle Percentage
- Measures Body Weight
- Body Fat Percentage
- Visceral Fat Level classification
- Body age
- BMI
- Resting Metabolism

You are welcome to bring any friend or family along, the checking will be on FOC basic. Location and time will depend on you guys~

(P/S: Prevent is better then cure~ !!!)

This post has been edited by chee yat: Apr 18 2012, 06:53 PM
+Quote Post
kmrdeva
post Apr 29 2012, 01:03 PM

Regular

I have lost almost 10kg in 4 months (94kg to 84kg) by just controlling my diet and doing walking and light hiking exercises once every 2 days (sometimes daily, depending on my work commitments). I've been advised to consider the nuskin program but I am not yet convinced. As a rule, I avoid mlm programs or products because I feel that I will end up paying more for other people's incentives/commission and less for the product themselves. Still considering this TRA thing.
+Quote Post
SubangRichDude
post Apr 29 2012, 04:58 PM

Im actually using TRA right now for the 1st week.. and already i lost 1kg. But the prob with most ppl out there is thinking that TRA works just by sitting back n 'watch the results' happen.

U nid to start changing your lifestyle. Cut off heavy calories; MCd, KFC, any processed food for that matter. WORK OUT! no short cut in life!

TRA basically helps u from within.. fighting off visceral fat; something we cant c physically but TRA helps to do that.

What is visceral fat? Its basically fat thats covering your internal organs.. hence cant b seen with our naked eyes.

Basically without TRA u still can achieve weight loss; but with it u can also achieve internal health benefit and 'faster' loss with a certain change of lifestyle.

+Quote Post
realnumber
post Apr 29 2012, 07:20 PM

Casual

QUOTE(SubangRichDude @ Apr 29 2012, 04:58 PM)
Im actually using TRA right now for the 1st week.. and already i lost 1kg. But the prob with most ppl out there is thinking that TRA works just by sitting back n 'watch the results' happen.

U nid to start changing your lifestyle. Cut off heavy calories; MCd, KFC, any processed food for that matter. WORK OUT! no short cut in life!

TRA basically helps u from within.. fighting off visceral fat; something we cant c physically but TRA helps to do that.

What is visceral fat? Its basically fat thats covering your internal organs.. hence cant b seen with our naked eyes.
Basically without TRA u still can achieve weight loss; but with it u can also achieve internal health benefit and 'faster' loss with a certain change of lifestyle.
replying other's email by creating a new one for urself?
why r u afraid to comment using ur real account if what u said is true? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
SubangRichDude
post May 1 2012, 06:59 PM

QUOTE(realnumber @ Apr 29 2012, 07:20 PM)
replying other's email by creating a new one for urself?
why r u afraid to comment using ur real account if what u  said is true? tongue.gif
huh? wat r u talking bout?
+Quote Post
cartoon_88
post May 3 2012, 12:13 PM

NUSKIN TRA Products have indeed helped many obese people manage to lose up their fats away.
I have personally noticed that few friends of mine have gone down 2 sizes after NUSKIN, furthermore their cholesterol level have reduced because of the reduction of body fat %.
Of course, you will have to follow through the NUSKIN diet & supplement instruction, change your dietary habit to a low fat & low carbohydrate intake in order to maximise the result.
I have 2 months NUSKIN TRA stock supply to offer, if you are keen to try it on. The package is the original set includes –
TRA set (to block fat & carbo before meals),
DuoLean (to break down your body fat & increase metabolism), TrimShake (as 1 meal replacement daily & to build up your protein muscle),
Multivitamin (to provide balance nutrient).

Original price is RM 3200. And I am selling it at RM 3000 now. Email me to carrin_329@hotmail.my
if you are interested. I am happy to provide some nutritional advice to you, though I am not the NUSKIN agent but I have nutritional background due to degree study.

Cartoon_88

+Quote Post
blastmeister
post May 11 2012, 11:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kmrdeva @ Apr 29 2012, 01:03 PM)
I have lost almost 10kg in 4 months (94kg to 84kg) by just controlling my diet and doing walking and light hiking exercises once every 2 days (sometimes daily, depending on my work commitments). I've been advised to consider the nuskin program but I am not yet convinced. As a rule, I avoid mlm programs or products because I feel that I will end up paying more for other people's incentives/commission and less for the product themselves. Still considering this TRA thing.
we all are paying more than the product cost. This is natural, everyone want to make some profit. Go talk to all the manufacturer, shop owner, distribution house, agents...each level will need to take some profit. Basic economic 123. If everyone is doing charity, there will be no one manufacturing products LOL.

how do you think the companies like Loreal, P&G, Nestle can survive? U know how many channels each product have to go through before ended in your hand? U hv calculate the PR, ads, brand ambassador and etc. at least 5-6 levels...this mean a single chocolate bar selling @ 7-eleven worth RM3 eventually production cost is less than 50 cents. Be real, don't give lame reason
+Quote Post
kmrdeva
post May 11 2012, 11:59 PM

Regular

QUOTE(blastmeister @ May 11 2012, 11:15 PM)
we all are paying more than the product cost. This is natural, everyone want to make some profit. Go talk to all the manufacturer, shop owner, distribution house, agents...each level will need to take some profit. Basic economic 123. If everyone is doing charity, there will be no one manufacturing products LOL.

how do you think the companies like Loreal, P&G, Nestle can survive? U know how many channels each product have to go through before ended in your hand? U hv calculate the PR, ads, brand ambassador and etc. at least 5-6 levels...this mean a single chocolate bar selling @ 7-eleven worth RM3 eventually production cost is less than 50 cents. Be real, don't give lame reason
Yes, I understand where you're going with this, but Loreal, P&G, Nestle don't ask me to join as a member to be their product user, or to find downlines to enjoy monetary incentives. Hence my 'lame' reason for avoid pyramid/MLM ventures.

50 sen choc bar sold at RM3 to the end user is one thing, but I am not the type of consumer who is happy to pay RM5000 for something that probably costs RM500, for example.

This post has been edited by kmrdeva: May 12 2012, 12:02 AM
+Quote Post
blastmeister
post May 14 2012, 01:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kmrdeva @ May 11 2012, 11:59 PM)
Yes, I understand where you're going with this, but Loreal, P&G, Nestle don't ask me to join as a member to be their product user, or to find downlines to enjoy monetary incentives. Hence my 'lame' reason for avoid pyramid/MLM ventures.

50 sen choc bar sold at RM3 to the end user is one thing, but I am not the type of consumer who is happy to pay RM5000 for something that probably costs RM500, for example.
nowadays go join Jusco members or etc shops and they will tell you they will give you additional 5% discount. It works the same thing, everywhere. I do understand many people do not want to join MLM business as they do not know what it is all about. It is about due dilligence. Before taking up something, every consumer have the rights to study and understand what they are going to get. But you don't have to condemn a business just because of a few bad eggs and misinformation.

Don't worry, i m not trying to convince you about MLM. No doubt that Nu Skin is a company that distribute their products via MLM methods. That doesn't mean their products are bad or cheating people. I am just another satisfied customer and not quite agree with your description on RM5k products that worth probably RM500. And that we call it a rip off. Sorry about that but they manage to help more than a million customer get healthier and shape up. I think i can trust them more that the retail weight management shop. I see the benefits in me and my family.

+Quote Post
kmrdeva
post May 14 2012, 02:15 PM

Regular

QUOTE(blastmeister @ May 14 2012, 01:46 PM)
..But you don't have to condemn a business just because of a few bad eggs and misinformation

..I am just another satisfied customer and not quite agree with your description on RM5k products that worth probably RM500. And that we call it a rip off.
That's good for you. I guess one man's wine is another's poison.

Anyway, I am not specifically condemning Nuskin or Herbalife. I am just not a big fan of MLMs in general and hence I've decided not to spend money that I can ill afford to spare and instead focus on spending time and effort to naturally lose weight and improve my health.
+Quote Post
Pepper
post May 14 2012, 04:16 PM

Casual

inb4 TRA is for lazy people and for people who wants shortcuts.
body is like a car. you can't really put other fancy stuff in it that is irrelevant to normal petrol.

just do your lifting and you cut down more faster than someone who doesn't move at all.

p.s. "no time" is excuse for being lazy.

[edit] my mom's one of the agent, and hell she hasn't really lost any pound. only stuff i got from nuskin for free is the fishoil. yes i get free fishoil coz my mom.

This post has been edited by Pepper: May 14 2012, 04:17 PM
+Quote Post
aaronpang
post May 14 2012, 10:32 PM

Cat Exterminator

So in 3 months what's the max KGs a person can lose nod.gif
+Quote Post
May Chow
post May 18 2012, 11:10 AM

QUOTE(aaronpang @ May 14 2012, 10:32 PM)
So in 3 months what's the max KGs a person can lose  nod.gif
is depend on that ppl him/herself ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
aaronpang
post May 18 2012, 12:40 PM

Cat Exterminator

Okay it depends on person, what's the best result achieved on record by a TRA participant?

I'm interested in knowing the min, avg and max KG's lost. Having difficulty finding out the weight loss stats sad.gif

This post has been edited by aaronpang: May 18 2012, 12:41 PM
+Quote Post
spunkyooze
post May 26 2012, 02:15 PM

not sure if you guys can see this pic.. my buddy achieved bloody good results :/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...&type=3&theater

today, he looked like he shaved off another 5-8 kilos from the third pic. but i know, he was VERY VERY discipline with the program.

as for myself.. i only shaved off abt 8kgs after 3 months (discipline following only 65% of the program).. but visceral fat dropped from 19 to 14.5.

all in all, the program work in a way that it help train you to eat healthy again and live a balance lifestyle. for me, the devil inside still control so slowly i can see myself putting on weight slowly again. if anyone say TRA will not have any rebound effect at all.. its bullshit. allllllll depends on the individual self.
+Quote Post
zhseng
post May 28 2012, 03:59 PM

Guys, i myself believe in losing weight wif exercise (old-style). Yet i am sure everyone is different. My question is
1. If TRA is so good, why they did not offer refund if it doesn't work (guranteed) ?
2. If TRA really can reduce blood pressure, is it because of weight lose? but some agent approach me and explain as if TRA is a medicine from God, which can cure everything (even lower blood sugar) after reduce weight
3. what is the proof or certification from health institute (WHO, lab report, etc...)?
4. If TRA is working so well, y MLM?
5. are those agent qualified to advise in the program? or they juz got a table to refer?

All these is only my doubt n thinking, purely no offense to anyone. I am such a programmer tat only believe logic n clear flow, not something which only BELIEVE and not EXPLAINING.

good luck guys!! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
brother love
post Jun 1 2012, 11:39 PM

Casual

I was just persuaded to join and invited to their talks, claim can get 5 figure income easily but shocking prices RM 5 k for their products how to sell, and u have to pay to buy in order become member
+Quote Post
irisming
post Jun 2 2012, 06:33 PM

Hello all,

Im not a Nuskin agent, but my husband was on TRA early year. By the end of 3 months, he did lose about 13-14 kg in total. His visceral fat reduced from by about 10 points and his body age went from 62 years old to 55.

The TRA actually does work, but it should be well noted that THIS IS NOT MAGIC. It takes some effort, but considerably lesser effort than if you do it on your own. I dont know about any of you guys, but me and husband, we work a 8-5 job and most of the time, we stay back. By the time we come back from work, we're beat. Gym memberships cost money and dedication; money, we have some, but knowing how little our dedication is, that money is rather wasted.

TRA, on the other hand, only requires you STOP EATING JUNK and take many balanced meals instead. Starving is a no-no in the program. Exercising is not pre-requisite, but will help in your weight loss if you do them. The reason you dont need exercise in TRA is because of one of the supplement in them called Diene-o-lean, which breaks down the fat so they will go the blood stream to be burnt naturally (otherwise those fats will be just sitting there). So all you need to do is move around or go shopping.

Another difference in TRA is that it also BUILDS YOUR MUSCLE. As far as I know, none of the other slimming products do that. TRA also helps to shape your body, so even if you didnt lose much in KG, you may lose them in INCHES (actually that happened to my husband in the last month... still remained quite heavy, but pants got looser).

How do I know all these? Because not wanting my husband to throw money away, I also did some researches on my own before he purchased the product. But hey, dont believe me. Go do your own research.

I personally feel this is not a product for the LAZY (harlow, preparing those healthy balanced meals take time okay?), but more suitable to the ones who have dedication and perseverance, but not enough to do all the workouts just about everyday and watching their meals at the same time. Or perhaps for the ones who cant lose it any other way.
+Quote Post
DevilTeeth
post Jun 6 2012, 08:03 PM

On my way

I guess its just another set of MLM product...similar to any other diet supplement in the market. And, its not cheap, saw from their website, cost around RM8.5K per set!
+Quote Post
irisming
post Jun 26 2012, 07:34 PM

Which website is this? It's sold at RM4.8K only.

If you take into consideration of all the medical bills that you pay for, say, diabetes, high cholestrol etc, it's gonna cost a lot more than RM4.8K. In 12-mths instalments, it's about RM400++. Eat out a little less, buy few IT products, shop a little lesser... and invest in something useful. Then maybe you'll live longer to play more video games or what-nots.

Come to think of it, most of you have insurance right? You pay a few hundred ringgit every mth? Do you know that at least 10% of your payment goes into processing and admin fee? That 10% is not going to go back to you. Not every single accident that you have is eligible for insurance reimbursement. But you pay it anyway. Why? To have assurance. To feel safe. For just-in-case.

TRA kinda does that. Except the return is 100%, though in different value, and only if you take the learnings from TRA and apply to daily life even after you finish the 3 mths.

This post has been edited by irisming: Jun 26 2012, 07:35 PM
+Quote Post
SaviourV
post Jun 26 2012, 08:07 PM

Saviour-V teleports in...

Personally, having used some of the TRA products myself, I can vouch for the fact that they work. But like irisming said, discipline / dedication is the key to staying in shape. By the way, ages ago, my father passed me some of the TRA products, and while they worked for me to a certain extent, I failed to remain disciplined enough to stay the course after that, and now, I'm doing my best to fix things.

I'm slowly trying to build myself back up so I can get my hands on either the full pack or the individual products that make it up, at any rate.

And brother love, the wholesale price listed on Nu Skin's website is indeed RM 8.5K, but you get a discount if you're a member (or distributor, if you prefer) which reduces it to RM 6K. And if you're willing to order the whole TRA package every month, that price drops to RM 4.8K.

For the record, I'm just a long-dormant member, trying to get back into the groove of things. I think that if you'd want something hard enough, you'd go after it, and that's what I'm trying to do.

On Monday, I heard a bit from an interview of a certain Dave Kekich, who happens to be involved in the fat loss business and a few other businesses ever since he lost mobility in his legs many years ago during a training accident (a spinal cord injury) - he said that there's 6 things that help improve a person's health significantly:

1. Supplementation
2. Activity
3. Lifestyle
4. Anti-Aging Medicine
5. Diet
6. Stress Management

I just picked up the SALADS PDF a while ago, and I'll be reading this later tonight. Whatever is in it may be useful to you, or not, but if you're willing enough to continue beyond whatever you see right now, you might just make it.

The TRA package covers items #1 and #5, but the rest is really up to you (and me, since I'm still fighting along this path... sweat.gif ).

If you want to make a change, you can either pick up the package, or something else that you believe that works, or do nothing entirely. For me, I'm still fighting in my own way, and I hope you guys find whatever works for you.

Saviour-V bows, and teleports out...
+Quote Post
broken hearted
post Jun 28 2012, 12:47 AM

Getting Started

the programme itself costs rm4.8k for 3 mths..but what about after that?? i have a fren who has took it and i saw her slim down alot which is a good thing of course but you have to take this LifePak every month after that, am i right??so is a long term commitment.. TRA is just the beginning..after that more and more products they ask you to buy from slim down to skin care..haha..
Do correct me if i'm wrong on the LifePak thing..
+Quote Post
Binaryteo
post Jun 28 2012, 07:47 AM

Ok, please becareful with all these unproven slimming products. MLM people are trained to tell you their products are safe and full of awesomeness but always failed to give proper statistical hard evidence.

I also wish to draw your attention on Andrea de cruz who lost her kidneys due to the consumption of slim10 product. She's the wife of pierre png, I am sure those phua chu kang fans will remember pierr png's incident where he gave the other kidney to her wife, Andrea de cruz.

Just use simple common sense, if a slimming product is so effective which goes against the law of biology, then there must be some harmful ingredients being use to expedite your body weight loss.

Anyways, I am pretty sure some MLM agents would rebuke me with wall of texts tongue.gif

Peace, out.
+Quote Post
kaolen
post Jun 28 2012, 09:49 AM

Getting Started

with the amount 4.8k for 3 month i can get better product ordering online and can last longer
+Quote Post
danny2012
post Jul 2 2012, 01:25 AM

Hi all, i just finished my 3 mths TRA last 2 mths. I lost 11 kg in total and 8 kg are purely fat. Actually it took me 1 mth before decided to join the program. I did some research before joining to make sure that investment really worth it. After 3 mths, I gained back my health and figure as well. My cholesterol back to normal range, my fatty liver back to normal, my blood pressure also back to normal. I achieved this thru TRA which not able to achieve using normal diet and heavy exercise previously. I guess the approaches help. Need more info or sharing can PM me. Thx
+Quote Post
alien9
post Jul 2 2012, 02:32 AM

These stars mean nothing

QUOTE(danny2012 @ Jul 2 2012, 01:25 AM)
Hi all, i just finished my 3 mths TRA last 2 mths. I lost 11 kg in total and 8 kg are purely fat. Actually it took me 1 mth before decided to join the program. I did some research before joining to make sure that investment really worth it. After 3 mths, I gained back my health and figure as well. My cholesterol back to normal range, my fatty liver back to normal, my blood pressure also back to normal. I achieved this thru TRA which not able to achieve using normal diet and heavy exercise previously.  I guess the approaches help. Need more info or sharing can PM me. Thx
Lost 11kg and 8kg of pure fat within 3 months from a RM 4.8k products? Unbelieveable shakehead.gif ripoff. I've lost 6kg of pure fat from a RM 165.00 supplements proven by FDA and another 3kg just from dieting. Why spent so much when I can get something far less cheaper?
+Quote Post
kmrdeva
post Jul 2 2012, 08:15 AM

Regular

QUOTE(danny2012 @ Jul 2 2012, 01:25 AM)
Hi all, i just finished my 3 mths TRA last 2 mths. I lost 11 kg in total and 8 kg are purely fat. Actually it took me 1 mth before decided to join the program. I did some research before joining to make sure that investment really worth it. After 3 mths, I gained back my health and figure as well. My cholesterol back to normal range, my fatty liver back to normal, my blood pressure also back to normal. I achieved this thru TRA which not able to achieve using normal diet and heavy exercise previously.  I guess the approaches help. Need more info or sharing can PM me. Thx
Good for you. I am now 78kg from 94kg (~16kg) in Jan 2012. Exercise + diet/lifestyle change. Cost me time for sure (i.e. to exercise) but very little $ spent. BP, cholesterol, fat levels all down and I haven't fallen sick since Jan (touch wood he he). Am loving my new body and fitness level now smile.gif

BTW, I am in my late 30s.

This post has been edited by kmrdeva: Jul 2 2012, 08:17 AM
+Quote Post
isaac225
post Jul 3 2012, 10:21 PM

Getting Started

anyone wish to know more about this product can pm me and get my contact number thx..is really a great product..and u need to believe ur eye when u c the proof..

Added on July 3, 2012, 10:28 pm
QUOTE(SaviourV @ Jun 26 2012, 08:07 PM)
Saviour-V teleports in...

Personally, having used some of the TRA products myself, I can vouch for the fact that they work. But like irisming said, discipline / dedication is the key to staying in shape. By the way, ages ago, my father passed me some of the TRA products, and while they worked for me to a certain extent, I failed to remain disciplined enough to stay the course after that, and now, I'm doing my best to fix things.

I'm slowly trying to build myself back up so I can get my hands on either the full pack or the individual products that make it up, at any rate.

And brother love, the wholesale price listed on Nu Skin's website is indeed RM 8.5K, but you get a discount if you're a member (or distributor, if you prefer) which reduces it to RM 6K. And if you're willing to order the whole TRA package every month, that price drops to RM 4.8K.

For the record, I'm just a long-dormant member, trying to get back into the groove of things. I think that if you'd want something hard enough, you'd go after it, and that's what I'm trying to do.

On Monday, I heard a bit from an interview of a certain Dave Kekich, who happens to be involved in the fat loss business and a few other businesses ever since he lost mobility in his legs many years ago during a training accident (a spinal cord injury) - he said that there's 6 things that help improve a person's health significantly:

1. Supplementation
2. Activity
3. Lifestyle
4. Anti-Aging Medicine
5. Diet
6. Stress Management

I just picked up the SALADS PDF a while ago, and I'll be reading this later tonight. Whatever is in it may be useful to you, or not, but if you're willing enough to continue beyond whatever you see right now,  you might just make it.

The TRA package covers items #1 and #5, but the rest is really up to you (and me, since I'm still fighting along this path... sweat.gif ).

If you want to make a change, you can either pick up the package, or something else that you believe that works, or do nothing entirely. For me, I'm still fighting in my own way, and I hope you guys find whatever works for you.

Saviour-V bows, and teleports out...
ya support it..for those go for gym..in the samw time of body building u should have balanced diet also right to succeed in good body structure..for this product..it not only shape your body..the most important thing is..it reduce ur deep body fat indeed of skin fat...

link to refer..https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_MY/products/pharmanex/weight_management/the_right_approach.html

This post has been edited by isaac225: Jul 3 2012, 10:28 PM
+Quote Post
candyang1988
post Aug 20 2012, 11:16 AM

Hi, I have 2 months nuskin TRA stock at the price of RM 2,000 instead of RM 3,200, PM me if interested. Thanks.
+Quote Post
sivakumar282000
post Sep 13 2012, 02:38 PM

QUOTE(candyang1988 @ Aug 20 2012, 11:16 AM)
Hi, I have 2 months nuskin TRA stock at the price of RM 2,000 instead of RM 3,200, PM me if interested. Thanks.
Hi candyang1988,

Please drop me mail of your contact if you still have the product ?
sivakumar28@hotmail.com

Regards

Siva
+Quote Post
miNiCrystal
post Oct 2 2012, 06:17 PM

I have full set of NuSkin TRA stock (3 months) to let go at the price of RM4,300 instead of RM4,800. I am not an agent, therefore I have no other way to sell it off. Initially I bought that set for my mother but no matter how many times i've tried to convince her she just reject me, very stubborn.
Personally I've tried it and I have lost weight in 1 month from 50kg to 46k and now I am 43kg... weight still maintain after 5 months. smile.gif PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
+Quote Post
Neyo
post Oct 8 2012, 11:54 PM

QUOTE(miNiCrystal @ Oct 2 2012, 06:17 PM)
I have full set of NuSkin TRA stock (3 months) to let go at the price of RM4,300 instead of RM4,800. I am not an agent, therefore I have no other way to sell it off. Initially I bought that set for my mother but no matter how many times i've tried to convince her she just reject me, very stubborn.
Personally I've tried it and I have lost weight in 1 month from 50kg to 46k and now I am 43kg... weight still maintain after 5 months. smile.gif PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Hi,do u stil hv?how can I get frm u

+Quote Post
jady
post Oct 9 2012, 09:44 AM

-----camology-----

Slimming is all about lifestyle, how you maintain your diet and exercise workout.

TRA can provide first 3 months shortcut for you, after that if you never change your lifestyle, 100% you will fat back. My friend was a TRA's agent, won 1st place during TRA's competition. Lost 15kg... after 6 months gain weight as he can't keep up with proper diet and exercise. Now look almost the same as before TRA.

My opinion, if you're obese, yes try the TRA and you will have an easy start. Fast weight loss in 3 months will boast your confident to continue workout and maintain your shape.

If you're just slightly fat, save the money and go to gym. Control your diet and exercise. You will achieve same result after 3 months.
+Quote Post
mingsung89
post Oct 15 2012, 08:30 PM

QUOTE(candyang1988 @ Aug 20 2012, 11:16 AM)
hi..u still have the product? can u pm me?
mingsung_89@hotmail.com
+Quote Post
dearbl
post Nov 5 2012, 11:26 AM

QUOTE(momokolily @ Nov 22 2010, 10:26 PM)
any 1 want to know the comment about TRA, please pm me. i can explain to u before you spend for the product.
Hi, i am the one who going to spend the sum to purchase Nuskin TRA, your comment will be useful before i spend a big sum invest in this product, thanks in advance for your kind sharing.

+Quote Post
jady
post Nov 5 2012, 11:32 AM

-----camology-----

QUOTE(dearbl @ Nov 5 2012, 11:26 AM)
Hi, i am the one who going to spend the sum to purchase Nuskin TRA, your comment will be useful before i spend a big sum invest in this product, thanks in advance for your kind sharing.
Are u just slightly overweight or obese?
+Quote Post
dearbl
post Nov 6 2012, 11:44 AM

QUOTE(jady @ Nov 5 2012, 12:32 PM)
Are u just slightly overweight or obese?
Haha, i am not overweight or obese but i have the small pot and lower body fertilizer.
+Quote Post
jady
post Nov 6 2012, 03:20 PM

-----camology-----

QUOTE(dearbl @ Nov 6 2012, 11:44 AM)
Haha, i am not overweight or obese but i have the small pot and lower body fertilizer.
Then better spend the money in gym... exercise and tone up. Hire a trainer.
+Quote Post
dearbl
post Nov 7 2012, 08:49 AM

QUOTE(jady @ Nov 6 2012, 04:20 PM)
Ok, thanks for your kind advise.
+Quote Post
dream.angels
post Nov 12 2012, 11:46 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(jady @ Nov 6 2012, 03:20 PM)
hello... just checking...
how much does a trainer costs...?
+Quote Post
lokhacer
post Jan 18 2013, 02:02 PM

I just want to add on. Everyone seem to have some negative thought on MLM. I do agreed that there are companies trying to make quick bucks that make MLM looks bad.
If you really study the business model, MLM is the best business model. It allow marketing to be done viral and yet save so much marketing cost - Newspaper, TV ads and etc. The money save can be done for research and others. Don't let few bad apples spoil the good ones.
Nu Skin TRA product really works. My wife took it (after deliver 2 kids) and now she slim down back to her before pregnancy size which is S size. And look hot too. thumbup.gif
She follow the program for 3 months. And I can tell you that she wasn't too discipline in following the whole program. And it still work.
Don't worry about whatever side effect. There is none! It is safe to consume. Don't let the business model-MLM shadow the truth.
The product really works.
I myself now taking it. Coming to the 2nd month. Hope to reduce my cholesterol level to healthier level. Don't want to end up taking all kinds of medication later.
Going to gym too to build up a better body shape. biggrin.gif
Cheers everyone!! Stay healthy!!

+Quote Post
justnice
post Mar 11 2013, 08:12 AM

Getting Started

Hi people,

My aunt has extra 2 months and she want to give me. Do you think taking 2 months is efficient as normally the course is 3 months?
+Quote Post
Jeff_lwh
post Mar 30 2013, 06:48 PM

Getting Started

I started TRA program back in Dec 7! Finished my Trimshake & Diene-O-leen last week but my TRA complex & Duolean supplies ends tomorrow due to sometimes 4gotten to take!

My results: 6 inches waist down from 42' to 36' and weight down from 98.8kg to 85kg (13.8 kg off total or 29 lbs! VFA down from 19 to 14, now cured of Snoring problems!

But side effects still there! This is Not for Caffeine Intolerance like me coz it has Green Tea extract! = caffiene!
My Temper is hotter - get angry easily, always thirsty with dry throat, heart pumping faster than normal, sweating more than b4, lastly RM4800 poorer! Heck, GNC got sell something similar at 1/3 of the price! Now my Gay sponsor is Pushing me to sell 6 sets to be Executive! 4800x6 =RM28800! This is Crazy!!!

This post has been edited by Jeff_lwh: Mar 30 2013, 07:00 PM
+Quote Post
mc2dj
post Apr 15 2013, 02:57 PM

ok...this is a question i really need to ask, if say someone has been on TRA for three months and still have not achieved their target weight, what happens then? does that mean he/she have to buy another set ? and are you really really sure about the no weight regain thing?
+Quote Post
calapia
post Apr 15 2013, 04:06 PM

Casual

how come so many newbie asking for pm or saying they wanna sell this product or giving review of the product?

+Quote Post
jady
post Apr 15 2013, 04:21 PM

-----camology-----

QUOTE(justnice @ Mar 11 2013, 08:12 AM)
Hi people,

My aunt has extra 2 months and she want to give me. Do you think taking 2 months is efficient as normally the course is 3 months?
Since it's free, better take it. Still will lose weight. My friend after finish 3 month program, slim for 1 year.. After that bounced back. Then he purchase 1 more month to slim down again.
+Quote Post
Owen
post May 31 2013, 10:22 PM

Getting Started

The real question here is: If this slimming product is top-notch, why aren't Hollywood/Bollywood celebrities raving endlessly about it?

Good answers only pls.
+Quote Post
sarcast
post Jun 1 2013, 11:49 AM

\^w^/

the first month was harder to be discipline, the 2nd month now for me is easier, it lower down my cravings, have lost some weight already n i think this month i can lose at least 5kg. Just eat more Eggs
+Quote Post
masterpoloking
post Jun 5 2013, 12:25 PM

Getting Started

too many TRA advertising at WeChat nowadays
+Quote Post
VitaCxZ
post Jun 8 2013, 11:17 PM

QUOTE(Owen @ May 31 2013, 10:22 PM)
The real question here is: If this slimming product is top-notch, why aren't Hollywood/Bollywood celebrities raving endlessly about it?

Good answers only pls.
Dude the tra not only makes you slim but in fact get you to the normal weight than underweight like me
i used the TRA for 3month and walla
i'm now 173cm and 57KG
2years ago i was 166cm and 35KG
P.S. i'm now 19years old smile.gif and my mum brought the TRA for me though

and to go back to the main point this is the proof smile.gif
Attached Image
+Quote Post
bcch18
post Jun 10 2013, 10:30 PM

Hey I'm not here to condemn any slimming or healthy direct products.

To those who wants to get fit and have a a great body, please remember the following phrase : YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!

I personally manage to lose 10kg in within 4months without any help from any brand of supplements and weight loss program.

I lose those 10kg by eating correctly and exercising for 30mins daily.
+Quote Post
meistsh_musical
post Jun 15 2013, 02:21 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(imax80 @ Jun 16 2009, 12:26 AM)
it work or not work
1 of my friend now trying
i will see his result.. after 3 month
his no exercise but walk alot.
and now his take less food.
and taking this product...

let me tell u with unhealthy fast way to lose weight
everyday eat maggi less MSG only
and take multivitamin drink lot water, and egg only

u will see your result in 1 month lose how many KG.

this my experience during college life. from 90 become 70kg in 6 month
+Quote Post
temmyoi
post Jun 16 2013, 11:33 PM

Getting Started

TRA program from Nuskin better than Ageloc?
+Quote Post
triplec
post Jun 30 2013, 11:47 PM

I'm Nuskin agent, I bought the product for 7,200 (tra +r2), I feel quite expensive the moment i paid in cash, I'm slim but my fat percentage is 20% and that is why I can't build my 6 pack no matter how hard i tried. Last time I bought protein i hired a professional trainer. Costs me more than 10k for 1year la.After that what is the outcome still the same, I'm still slim and no muscle at all. The trainer is lousy, the protein powder is useless.

I just try tra for 2 weeks (15.6.2013) and now i got 2pack and 6pack is coming very soon. I tell myself if after 3months tra programme i can't build up my six pack i will quit build 6pack in my life.

Yes, the product is quite expensive bt if you see the result,you definitely will say that it really worth. Ask yourself the protein powder costs you how much? around 300 n the trainer n the subscription fees, if total up, it costs u more than 7200. Actually the product costs 4800 another 2400 is r2 (anti aging).

3months later I show you guy my 6pack,wait for my good news.

It feel great when on the beach n u take off your shirt n ur friend stare at u...

Please don't go to gym if you can't burn your visceral fat,it just waste your time and money. From my 5 year work out experience.

+Quote Post
lauyah
post Jul 1 2013, 12:02 AM

ViSiToR

Sadly my gf is Nuskin agent. I hate MLM stuff. She took the supplements every day and it had shown decent result! The Nuskin claim to lose fat without even need you to lift a dumbbell or a tiny sweat! Sound really cool! But is it a miracle? Fark NO! You still need to eat according to their diet plan. Its almost the same diet plan that any idiot can google online. Anyone can go on vege diet with chicken breast if you needed the meat. Rice are not recommended, but if you need to have it, the portion is the size of your fist. No need to elaborate more, anyone can lose weight if you eat clean.

Not to mention the amount of pills you need to pop, its more than the chronic patient medicine. I wonder how much your body can absorb.

Paying 5k for the weight lost supplements plus some other anti aging shiat and facial shiat, it will cost you more than 10k to startup. And how long can you maintain that lifestyle? Of coz they will recommend you to quit your daytime job and concentrate on being their full time agent. Claiming that you can be a millionaire in no time. Yeah.. I had a stupid GF. Sigh...

My advice, Nuskin is just another MLM company. Dont spend your hard earn money, google some diet plan and do exercise at least 3 times a week.
+Quote Post
BabyVelniX
post Jul 9 2013, 04:52 PM

QUOTE(temmyoi @ Jun 16 2013, 11:33 PM)
I would say it's different..
Depends on your personal needs^^
+Quote Post
bencsn
post Jul 31 2013, 09:30 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lauyah @ Jul 1 2013, 01:02 AM)
Sadly my gf is Nuskin agent. I hate MLM stuff. She took the supplements every day and it had shown decent result! The Nuskin claim to lose fat without even need you to lift a dumbbell or a tiny sweat! Sound really cool! But is it a miracle? Fark NO! You still need to eat according to their diet plan. Its almost the same diet plan that any idiot can google online. Anyone can go on vege diet with chicken breast if you needed the meat. Rice are not recommended, but if you need to have it, the portion is the size of your fist. No need to elaborate more, anyone can lose weight if you eat clean.

Not to mention the amount of pills you need to pop, its more than the chronic patient medicine. I wonder how much your body can absorb.

Paying 5k for the weight lost supplements plus some other anti aging shiat and facial shiat, it will cost you more than 10k to startup. And how long can you maintain that lifestyle? Of coz they will recommend you to quit your daytime job and concentrate on being their full time agent. Claiming that you can be a millionaire in no time. Yeah.. I had a stupid GF. Sigh...

My advice, Nuskin is just another MLM company. Dont spend your hard earn money, google some diet plan and do exercise at least 3 times a week.
Gladly, my wife is a Nuskin agent now. I don't hate MLM bcoz it is only one of the many marketing strategies, but proven most effective, that is the reason why MLM can sell anything including crap. You won't be able to sell crap via any other channels.

I was forced to take TRA by my wife bcoz I have high visceral fat level for 5-6 years. I am very active in sports, i swim almost everyday for an hour, and badminton session for 1-2 hours once a week. I am not a drinker nor smoker, and I take very little carbs and is very healthy conscious. But my visceral fat never came down, until I start taking TRA.

TRA is not pill. Those are herbs extract. I checked with my pharmacist sister prior to purchasing a set even my wife insisted, bcoz I trust professional more than a primary school teacher. The capsules contain herb powder that are not chemically extracted or combined. So no..those are not pills. compared to popping blood pressures, insulin control pills, etc for the rest of my life, I choose to take the capsules for 3 months and stop after that.

The TRA cost 4.8k RM in malaysia, and is a program for 3 months, and unless your body is extremely damaged, you are not expected to continue after 3 months. So it is a once off program. I am looking forward to the end result after 3 months. Rm4.8k for a healthy body system. I personally is worth it.

The NuSkin peep who sold my wife the TRA set actually advise my wife not to quit her job as a teacher without thinking through thoroughly as it not a an easy business. So it depends on who you speak to, I guess.

By the way, I am an engineer, and I always try to listen with open mind, and you will be amazed how much you still do not know, and how much you can gain from it.
+Quote Post
stan87
post Aug 2 2013, 07:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bencsn @ Jul 31 2013, 09:30 AM)
Gladly, my wife is a Nuskin agent now. I don't hate MLM bcoz it is only one of the many marketing strategies, but proven most effective, that is the reason why MLM can sell anything including crap. You won't be able to sell crap via any other channels.

I was forced to take TRA by my wife bcoz I have high visceral fat level for 5-6 years. I am very active in sports, i swim almost everyday for an hour, and badminton session for 1-2 hours once a week. I am not a drinker nor smoker, and I take very little carbs and is very healthy conscious. But my visceral fat never came down, until I start taking TRA.

TRA is not pill. Those are herbs extract. I checked with my pharmacist sister prior to purchasing a set even my wife insisted, bcoz I trust professional more than a primary school teacher. The capsules contain herb powder that are not chemically extracted or combined. So no..those are not pills. compared to popping blood pressures, insulin control pills, etc for the rest of my life, I choose to take the capsules for 3 months and stop after that.

The TRA cost 4.8k RM in malaysia, and is a program for 3 months, and unless your body is extremely damaged, you are not expected to continue after 3 months. So it is a once off program. I am looking forward to the end result after 3 months. Rm4.8k for a healthy body system. I personally is worth it.

The NuSkin peep who sold my wife the TRA set actually advise my wife not to quit her job as a teacher without thinking through thoroughly as it not a an easy business. So it depends on who you speak to, I guess.

By the way, I am an engineer, and I always try to listen with open mind, and you will be amazed how much you still do not know, and how much you can gain from it.
+Quote Post
TigerZai
post Aug 19 2013, 05:48 PM

Getting Started

the guy told me take the nuskin tra herbal pills to diet and burn fats..
60% on the herbal pills , 30% food control and 10% exercise ...
im a sport man, its doesnt make sense for me that if u want to diet, u just need only 10% exercise ...
and this product are very expensive for me .. 4.8k @@
the agent told me this nuskin dont have any side effect .... erm, seriously i dont believe it.. im not medi student, but common sense that i dont blieve no medicine dont hv side effect ... he told me ya 25 yrs ppl taking also no side effect complain ~
+Quote Post
jifei93
post Aug 20 2013, 01:37 PM

i never try TRA or herbal life before this....so i dunno whether they r good or bad....
but i had tried usana reset program before...i feel quite effective...
as i had jus slim down 5kg within 15days and no rebound after that....
feeling very energetic and healthy too....
wont always like to eat fry things and my appetite had become very healthy...
the most important point is no side effect....
when i choose products i like to choose the products v no side effects and many facts that proven by third party....
there is many facts that proven usana products have no side effect n sure effective...
that is wat my opinion..i feel usana is good....jus wanna share v u all....
+Quote Post
beachvin9240
post Aug 22 2013, 05:49 AM

QUOTE(temmyoi @ Jun 16 2013, 11:33 PM)
basically Nuskin was the one who launch Ageloc product. They are the same thing =)

let me intro about my self. im a personal trainer. time by time alot ppl asking me abt all these lose weight product and asking me for advise and now im a
distributor for Nuskin as well.
firstly i wan u guy to see this video first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH5BF0rEmoc

Those familiar with the ageLOC brand - resulting from the collaboration of Nu Skin, Pharmanex and LifeGen Technologies - will recognize the pioneers and science featured in this documentary.
This is wht u comsuming right now. Wht product is recognize as a documentary? im not talking abt MLM here. lets juz talk abt the products.

Q & A

1) Is this working? how long would it take?
2) Wht do this have anything to do with me?
3) How many 'KG' i could lost?
4) Quote by Owen[Page 5]The real question here is: If this slimming product is top-notch, why aren't Hollywood/Bollywood celebrities raving endlessly about it?
5) If TRA really can reduce blood pressure, is it because of weight lose? but some agent approach me and explain as if TRA is a medicine from God, which can cure everything (even lower blood sugar) after reduce weight
6) what is the proof or certification from health institute (WHO, lab report, etc...)?
7) If TRA is working so well, y MLM?
8) are those agent qualified to advise in the program? or they juz got a table to refer?
9) what is visceral fats?
10) why do i need to take this product while i can make my own diet plan?

1) TRA is not a lose weight programme. TRA is a weight management instead. it will take 3months on taking TRA.

2)The WHO[ world health organization] definition is:

a BMI greater than or equal to 25 is overweight
a BMI greater than or equal to 30 is obesity.

Worldwide obesity has nearly doubled since 1980.
In 2008, more than 1.4 billion adults, 20 and older, were overweight. Of these over 200 million men and nearly 300 million women were obese.
35% of adults aged 20 and over were overweight in 2008, and 11% were obese.
65% of the world's population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
More than 40 million children under the age of five were overweight in 2011.
Obesity is preventable. Are you one of them?

3) depends on individuals and how work u put on.

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsl6kPVmTo
user posted imageuser posted image

5)TRA is NOT a medicine from god. This is common sence after u lose weight ur body will return back ur average BMI[ Body Mass Index]

6) TRA Certified by the Singapore Health Science Authority in Singapore.Where does all This product research?
Companies By Lifegen technologies research in Stanford UNI , Harvard UNI , Purdue UNI

user posted imageuser posted image

7)You Doesnt need to be part of MLM if u doesnt like to.Nobody here force u to join in to try the product. If the products work for you,
you can actually be the product of the product. In the end u hv nth to lose.

8) Depends on their main profession was. We can advise through experiences. Real people Real results.

9) user posted image
Visceral fat, or abdominal fat, is a type of body fat that exists in the abdomen and surrounds the internal organs. Everyone has some, especially those who are sedentary, chronically stressed, or maintain unhealthy diets. A different type of fat — subcutaneous fat — which builds up under the skin, has less of a negative impact on health and is easier to lose than visceral fat.
1-12 basically is the average . any over than tht is not good. the lowest the best.

10) yes of course u can. with right diet plan and exercise u could lose weight ofz.
the diff between diet plan and TRA. How long could u cook healthy stuffs everyday? do u hv time to cook? due to ur lazyness or tiredness from work.
As a personal trainer most of my client would say the same. They dont even hv enough time for gym sometime.
TRA is easy to consume. In the end i can help my clients in term of their diet plan with using TRA and coaching in terms of exercise. They achieved their
Goals. Why not?

If there is any question abt exercise or products or even u wanna join me in this network u r welcome to PM me or email me =)

isubvin@icloud.com

This post has been edited by beachvin9240: Aug 22 2013, 05:50 AM
+Quote Post
leofwacor
post Sep 3 2013, 03:51 AM

Wah!!! a lot of replies, I read till feel sleepy. I have a few TRA agents coming to me too.

But hey, look, I am HAPPY being FAT!

=)
+Quote Post
Elayne
post Sep 3 2013, 08:13 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(leofwacor @ Sep 3 2013, 03:51 AM)
Wah!!! a lot of replies, I read till feel sleepy. I have a few TRA agents coming to me too.

But hey, look, I am HAPPY being FAT!

=)
I like your confidence smile.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
beachvin9240
post Sep 16 2013, 12:25 AM

good for you =)
+Quote Post
ChipZ
post Sep 16 2013, 04:08 PM

Enthusiast

Care to explain how this Nuskin TRA/TR9 actually make you lose weight? In a nutshell, in order to lose weight, one must have calorie deficit where every 3500 kcal = 1 lbs. Does this product make you feel fuller, hence reducing your food consumption or does it do sth to your body?

On a site note, say I am an active person (constantly weight-training/cardio freak and eat healthily all the time), how is this able to help me to enhance my body? Can it drop by body fat % even lower (say 8% from my current 12%)?
+Quote Post
beachvin9240
post Sep 18 2013, 03:15 AM

QUOTE(ChipZ @ Sep 16 2013, 04:08 PM)
Care to explain how this Nuskin TRA/TR9 actually make you lose weight? In a nutshell, in order to lose weight, one must have calorie deficit where every 3500 kcal = 1 lbs. Does this product make you feel fuller, hence reducing your food consumption or does it do sth to your body?

On a site note, say I am an active person (constantly weight-training/cardio freak and eat healthily all the time), how is this able to help me to enhance my body? Can it drop by body fat % even lower (say 8% from my current 12%)?
TR90 is advanced version of TRA.
they gonna hv prelaunch tmr.
it actually helps u on controlling ur appetite of cause.
helps in losing fat %tage n maintain or even build muscles if u r working out.
+Quote Post
ktf_fafa
post Jan 29 2014, 11:45 AM

Hihi, i am recently taking a program call TRA, i nt sure weather u will be interested... i have lost my weight 2kg within one week plus... my Waistline also small a little bit... Later i will show you my pphoto for prove, nothing speak better then you see yourself right... ^^ And i believe that good news is not only that but will continue coming a long...

This program helps to cut your Visceral Fat, it Recuperate inner of your body, loss your weight, help you be prettier and healthier. And also got people help you on the correct way of meal. And the product guarantee you that after 3 months it wont bounce back.

If you interested, Kindly contact me at 016-6093840 or email me at ktf86@yahoo.com

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
propertymart
post Feb 24 2014, 06:53 PM

Getting Started

4k. spend on fresh veggie, food, chicken n GYM . i think 1 yr . super fit . TRA, if i eat 3 months, then i no eat ? clean eating is far better than these. i makan makan . fat balik. not same?

hmmmm Ageloc=what is the ingredient? seems interesting they say can fix broken DNA.
+Quote Post
oneavaya
post Mar 24 2014, 06:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sereneli1388 @ Aug 13 2011, 05:22 AM)
Hi, of course you can. It depends on your needs actually.
+Quote Post
oneavaya
post Mar 24 2014, 06:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Disciple @ Aug 13 2011, 08:23 AM)
so to buy it, i have to be an agent or some other ppl's downline?
Nope, you are not required to do that. But remember to get from a good, dedicated and responsible distributor.
+Quote Post
sandywong
post Mar 25 2014, 09:51 AM

Hi All,

I'm selling Full set of TRA set & R2, selling at a special price & free freebies PM me for more information.
One/Two month supply is available also.

Loose item i do sell also.
TRA Complex (270 caps)
DuoLean (90 caps)
Diene-O-Lean (90 caps)
TrimShake Sachet (Vanilla)
LifePak (60 packs)
ageLOC Dermatic Effects (150ml)
TRA Food Diary
Pharmanex Pill Box
TRA Measuring Tape
TRA Blender Cup
R2 - (Day and Night)
o 10 x ageLOC Body Shaping Gel (150ml)
o 10 x ageLOC Dermatic Effects (150ml)

****DO NOTE ALL ITEM'S ARE BRAND NEW FRESH STOCK FROM NUSKIN OFFICE****
I don't keep stock, once order we will than proceed to place the order from office.

Free delivery any place in singapore. We able to deliver to your office or home even during day or afternoon timing.
For malaysia do let us know your location and we will arrange the best collection place for you.

TRA at special rate now last 5 set.

Due to too many order, i will let my partner to assist me.
You can what's app me at +659002 5730 or email me at nuskin1986@gmail.com
Interested in any product just sms me or what's app me!
+Quote Post
jackor
post Mar 25 2014, 09:57 AM

heard lot about this product...but still not convincing to purchase.....
+Quote Post
TheEvilMan
post Mar 26 2014, 11:00 AM

Casual

Thanks
before nuskin, my friend join another project of their product, something to do with slimming and the whole package is rm4500, i was 100kg and was 65kg when they (yes bunch of them) ask me out to discuss about this wonderful product, after failing to convince me, they told me i can always buy it as a healthy supplement. Seeing how despo they're to sells their product and inviting u to join the MLM scheme, I doubt if the product is qualified and certified as safe to use, they can simply get the certification by forging one, it's boleh land after all.
+Quote Post
oneavaya
post Apr 1 2014, 10:08 AM

Getting Started

There is a very good and worthy deal coming up in April if you sign up for TRA Programme. PM me if you are interested.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1850sec    1.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:16 PM