QUOTE(temmyoi @ Jun 16 2013, 11:33 PM)
TRA program from Nuskin better than Ageloc?
basically Nuskin was the one who launch Ageloc product. They are the same thing =)
let me intro about my self. im a personal trainer. time by time alot ppl asking me abt all these lose weight product and asking me for advise and now im a
distributor for Nuskin as well.
firstly i wan u guy to see this video first.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH5BF0rEmoc
Those familiar with the ageLOC brand - resulting from the collaboration of Nu Skin, Pharmanex and LifeGen Technologies - will recognize the pioneers and science featured in this documentary.
This is wht u comsuming right now. Wht product is recognize as a documentary? im not talking abt MLM here. lets juz talk abt the products.
Q & A
1) Is this working? how long would it take?
2) Wht do this have anything to do with me?
3) How many 'KG' i could lost?
4) Quote by Owen[Page 5]The real question here is: If this slimming product is top-notch, why aren't Hollywood/Bollywood celebrities raving endlessly about it?
5) If TRA really can reduce blood pressure, is it because of weight lose? but some agent approach me and explain as if TRA is a medicine from God, which can cure everything (even lower blood sugar) after reduce weight
6) what is the proof or certification from health institute (WHO, lab report, etc...)?
7) If TRA is working so well, y MLM?
8) are those agent qualified to advise in the program? or they juz got a table to refer?
9) what is visceral fats?
10) why do i need to take this product while i can make my own diet plan?
1) TRA is not a lose weight programme. TRA is a weight management instead. it will take 3months on taking TRA.
2)The WHO[ world health organization] definition is:
a BMI greater than or equal to 25 is overweight
a BMI greater than or equal to 30 is obesity.
Worldwide obesity has nearly doubled since 1980.
In 2008, more than 1.4 billion adults, 20 and older, were overweight. Of these over 200 million men and nearly 300 million women were obese.
35% of adults aged 20 and over were overweight in 2008, and 11% were obese.
65% of the world's population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
More than 40 million children under the age of five were overweight in 2011.
Obesity is preventable. Are you one of them?
3) depends on individuals and how work u put on.
5)TRA is NOT a medicine from god. This is common sence after u lose weight ur body will return back ur average BMI[ Body Mass Index]
6) TRA Certified by the Singapore Health Science Authority in Singapore.Where does all This product research?
Companies By Lifegen technologies research in Stanford UNI , Harvard UNI , Purdue UNI
7)You Doesnt need to be part of MLM if u doesnt like to.Nobody here force u to join in to try the product. If the products work for you,
you can actually be the product of the product. In the end u hv nth to lose.
8) Depends on their main profession was. We can advise through experiences. Real people Real results.
Visceral fat, or abdominal fat, is a type of body fat that exists in the abdomen and surrounds the internal organs. Everyone has some, especially those who are sedentary, chronically stressed, or maintain unhealthy diets. A different type of fat — subcutaneous fat — which builds up under the skin, has less of a negative impact on health and is easier to lose than visceral fat.
1-12 basically is the average . any over than tht is not good. the lowest the best.
10) yes of course u can. with right diet plan and exercise u could lose weight ofz.
the diff between diet plan and TRA. How long could u cook healthy stuffs everyday? do u hv time to cook? due to ur lazyness or tiredness from work.
As a personal trainer most of my client would say the same. They dont even hv enough time for gym sometime.
TRA is easy to consume. In the end i can help my clients in term of their diet plan with using TRA and coaching in terms of exercise. They achieved their
Goals. Why not?
If there is any question abt exercise or products or even u wanna join me in this network u r welcome to PM me or email me =)
email@example.comThis post has been edited by beachvin9240: Aug 22 2013, 05:50 AM