Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mazda 3 2010 & Mazdaspeed 3, Overview,Chicks,Mazda 3 MPS,Video Review

views

mokhzaini
post Jun 4 2009, 08:23 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

whats da point of launching a 2010 model in 2009? i mean, all mazda rivals will be seeing the car and then they will make their soon coming models better.

futhermore mazda has not got great deal of diehard followers around the world. maybe got some for the once great RX7. but i cant see it growing. rx8 is for me, a bit of a failure given the earlier 7 managed to stay there almost 10 years (or more?)

so, whats the point really? people cant buy it yet. they can only...well, part with their money and ... wait in the line?
mokhzaini
post Jun 5 2009, 12:20 AM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(kokben @ Jun 4 2009, 10:41 PM)
not too sure about the 2009 and 2010 thingy but i think car makers like to call their car that way...dont know izzit their financial year or what..
but i think places like US , singapore they are quite a mazda supporter.

what u mean ppl cant buy it...it's launching tmrw at berjaya times square...

check..here

http://www.fastmotoring.com/post/2009/06/0...da-3-Sport.aspx
supposely this year 2010, is to be launched year 2010 which is atleast 6 months from now. what i mean people 'cant buy it' because its supposely to be sold 2010 and if even the person got enough CASH for it, he/she has to wait another 6 full months to get the keys. i suppose i left the word 'yet' from that sentence (people cant buy it, YET).

but yeah. maybe this one a stunt to pull the weight for the car sales. whatever it is, the car looks stunning and wait till we see the big brother, the 6,

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0439sec    1.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th November 2020 - 09:11 PM