Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mazda 3 2010 & Mazdaspeed 3, Overview,Chicks,Mazda 3 MPS,Video Review

views

babana
post Jun 4 2009, 10:45 PM

too old; do not want
986 posts

or u can click here for an even more trustable source - the mazda malaysia website itself!

http://www.mazda.com.my/

its definitely launching this fri all rite. looking forward to see this baby on our roads! *drools* drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif

This post has been edited by babana: Jun 5 2009, 09:02 AM
babana
post Jun 5 2009, 09:00 AM

too old; do not want
986 posts

QUOTE(mokhzaini @ Jun 5 2009, 12:20 AM)
supposely this year 2010, is to be launched year 2010 which is atleast 6 months from now. what i mean people 'cant buy it' because its supposely to be sold 2010 and if even the person got enough CASH for it, he/she has to wait another 6 full months to get the keys. i suppose i left the word 'yet' from that sentence (people cant buy it, YET).

but yeah. maybe this one a stunt to pull the weight for the car sales. whatever it is, the car looks stunning and wait till we see the big brother, the 6,
bro, u're wrong. as pointed out by another forumner earlier, many countries (especially those ang moh countries n even sg too) practice selling cars quoting the next physical yr when they roll out new models in that yr itself. e.g. 2010 mazda 3 will be launched in 2009, 2009 rx8 was launched in 2008, etc. it sorta helps maintain resell prices to a certain extent n buyers can have a fake assurance dat their car wun be outdated so soon.

the 2010 mazda 3 has been launched in sg a while back already...does it mean all the 2010 mazda 3 on the roads in sg are test mules and buyers would need to wait for mths before they can actually get their keys?! nah, dun tink so whistling.gif

This post has been edited by babana: Jun 5 2009, 09:01 AM
babana
post Jun 5 2009, 10:37 AM

too old; do not want
986 posts

QUOTE(kokben @ Jun 5 2009, 09:43 AM)
how many months are u talking about man? sg launch about a month ago if i can recall...and some ppl already gotten their car...
if 1 month like that is just standard procedure for bank loan and etc...

whether not they like to quote a year ahead that's...well all car maker does that..i dont see problem with that.
abt a couple of mths la...around april if i remember correctly. u can c them on the road already in sg...dats y i wanna point out dat it doesnt mean if buyers have cash, they cant buy a 2010 car model yet coz the 2010 mazda 3 has been launched and is plying the roads of sg already... whistling.gif
babana
post Jun 5 2009, 11:28 AM

too old; do not want
986 posts

QUOTE(kokben @ Jun 5 2009, 11:24 AM)
i heard they are launching only the sedan version in malaysia.
but dono why the website got hatch...
if u noticed, i think alot of info frm the website is just ripped off the global template that mazda has prepared. e.g. if u were to click 'driving dynamics' > 'zoom-zoom situations', the demo-drive course pictured in the diagram is based on a left hand drive vehicle. same goes for pictures of the cockpit.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0455sec    1.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th November 2020 - 01:04 PM