Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

A bit of problem after installing FICD, Pls help

views

boozie
post Jun 4 2009, 12:14 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(kayef @ Jun 3 2009, 03:56 PM)
Yes, mine is connected exactly that way.

After installing, these are the effects:-

- Idling very stable when aircond on and off during standstill (RPM is set to 1k)
- RPM drops to 1500 and not 1000 when changing gears (during driving and pressing clutch but after few seconds it slowly drops to 1000)
- Can feel slight drag when aircond on (during driving, not jerk, jus slight drag, before this don't have)
- Lights blink a bit when aircond compressor on during standstill (previously don't have)
So any other way to troubleshoot?
my car 1.6 wira auto face this problem as well. sometimes the AC is on and after about a distance around 10-15km like that, i stop at traffic light, the rpm goes higher around 1.2k rpm. thn i off it, the idling rpm is 1.1k lidat. when i on the Ac, the light blink abit also. can feel like dragging the car like that after AC on. after i off, thn the car go smooths. i install this cos of my ISCV faulty. sometimes get very angry bcos after i adjust the screw at the ISCV, it run perfectly. but after few days, the rpm goes higher like wat i mention above. zzz. still trying to figure out this problem.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:06 PM