Why us? Because we can repair motherboard that Apple Center couldn't do
I started repairing iPhone since 2009, look at this topic date n feedbacks below
"Many problems are unable to solve by only screwdriver. Anyone with a screwdriver can be called himself technician. Even a 10 years old kid can do by watching YouTube or Google."
A true specialist technician can do repair motherboard / Logic Board, water damaged DATA recovery, upgrade storage memory...
We don't need to tell you to replace a new motherboard (Normal technician would just say Motherboard rosak, bye-bye) or send back to Apple.
"We can recover the data of your damaged iPhone" "A TRUE Repair Art"
Advice: Be sure don't get your iPhone abused by an untrained technician that done more damage into your iPhone instead of a professional repair.
Having the tools doesn't mean having knowledge or training.
Be sure to check their background. When they started, watch their works, testimonies, videos...
Then you decide are they capable to repair board problem. By sending to wrong people will decrease the chance of success repaired rate or killed your iPhone.
"Someone knows how to change an IC chip on the motherboard doesn't mean can repair. Nowadays a lot of problems is not solved by replacing IC chips "
Know the differences between "Specialist shop", "quick face2face repair shop" or "copy cat shop".
Related Link: How to know professional iPhone center?
2020 Top 10 Logic Board Repair in our shop:
1. iPhone stuck Apple Logo (Any model) iPhone Boot-Loop Repair Video
2. iPhone XS No Service/Searching/Unable to Activate (Baseband) iPhone XS Board Video (Baseband)
3. iPhone X suddenly dead logic board - iPX board repair video v1 - iPX board repair video v2
4. iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Audio IC issue (No sound, lag, unable to record voice, mic not work) Article / iPhone 7 Audio IC Repair Video
5. iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Baseband Problem ( No Service / Searching / No IMEI) Repair info and cost / old article / How to repair Baseband iPhone 7 Video
6. iPhone motherboard data recovery Article / Video of How to repair dead iPhone motherboard
7. iPhone X Passcode Loop Problem motherboard Passcode Loop Data Recovery
8. iPhone Unable to Activate Article
9. iPhone 11 Pro Repair Video - No Service, No WiFi, Ear Speaker no sound
10. Drain battery fast / some cable can't charge How we check drain issue video / iPhone Drain Check Article
Original parts available
a common problem like below can repair within a day or even within an hour.
iPhone and iPad only!
Cracked screen replacement
Touch screen broken
LCD problem - More info for screen repair
WIFI problem (wifi gray out, can't detect AP, no wifi address, weak signal)
GPS problem (Weak signal, unable to locate, keep searching)
Headphone jack stuck / Charger port stuck Stuck Removal Service
home button problem
Unlock Apple ID / iCloud iPads ONLY
Camera Glass replacement - Repair Log
Wrong screw damaged Repair iPhone screw damaged video
Water damaged YouTube - Repair water damaged iPhone Special Case 01
Upgrade Memory Storage Price List upgrade iPhone / Price List upgrade iPad
Upgrade iPhone Speed
Repair iPhone Logic board Service and data recovery
CALL office 03-86567073
or Click Here to Whatsapp +60163347333 - Mr.Lim.... about problem and repair cost.
inquiries in here will reply via pm
Looking for the online course of logic board repair?
Here is the link - https://www.iphone-repair.my/sale/online-co...c-board-repair/
South City Plaza (Seri Kembangan) Open MON-SUN 10:30am-8pm every day. (Including public holidays except for CNY)
If you need urgent/quick repair then call me before you come.
Shop Address: G-10 Ground Floor, South City Plaza, Persiaran Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Google Map: Click Here
My blog: www.iphoneservice.com.my
Shop web site: www.iphone-repair.my
YouTube Channel: iPhone Service Malaysia
Qualified international instructor for Advanced iPhone Board Repair
Our repair videos on YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/c/iPhoneServiceMalaysia
Repair iPhone X Motherboard and Data Recovery
How we repaired water damaged iPhone that FAILED repair from many shops before
Visit our web site for more info!
This post has been edited by Protoss-Zealot: Yesterday, 01:08 PM