92 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Courier services in Malaysia, ... 18 in the list now

views

ORX
post Jan 27 2005, 05:29 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

normaly Pos laju servies take time more longer.....
if u wanna can try ask Pos Express or other Courier Servics.....
earl-ku
post Feb 1 2005, 08:32 AM

Chlorophiliac
4,583 posts

Hmmm nice topic here

i wanna ask this - whats this customs declarations? is it compulsory everything sent out of malaysia needs this?

and whats the best courier service to sent a parcel to Brunei, i tried a few courier service and checked their rates online, it cost more than RM100....
ckchew666
post Feb 6 2005, 01:03 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

Anyone know which courier company opening on sunday or 24 hours?
louyeh
post Feb 6 2005, 09:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,030 posts

QUOTE(earl-ku @ Feb 1 2005, 08:32 AM)
Hmmm nice topic here

i wanna ask this - whats this customs declarations? is it compulsory everything sent out of malaysia needs this?

and whats the best courier service to sent a parcel to Brunei, i tried a few courier service and checked their rates online, it cost more than RM100....
yes its needed for all international shipments of parcels.

this is to declare what goods are being shipped & its estimated cost. its a safety measure for them (courier company & customs), basically if you state youre shipping a television but the box is 10 x 10 x 10cm and when it goes through the x-ray it doesnt look like a TV, this document will be used to proof that the sender is lying about the item being shipped.

it also makes their job a little easier lah, just declaration form, x-ray to see if its what it is, etc.

as a sender, this document is usefull if the parcel is lost while its on the way to its location. you make a claim and this document is a proof of what to claim for and how much its worth.

documents do not need goods declaration form, only parcels. afaik its a strict rule for courier company to not ship any goods internationally if theres no goods declaration form.
earl-ku
post Mar 2 2005, 09:51 AM

Chlorophiliac
4,583 posts

anyone knows where to get those small boxes for parcel? like 4inch by 4inch
or 5inch by 5inch?

and those bubble wraps? where to get them ar?

anyone know? somewhere KL?
mel
post Mar 3 2005, 03:52 PM

0 posts

hello to all

I think our local courier service provider offers rougly competitive price plan. Over 15 courier service or more (plus minus the small service provider). Price shouldn't be the first choice to look at, if you were looking for a courier service, but the service (reliable or not).
Sin
post Mar 4 2005, 04:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ckchew666 @ Feb 6 2005, 01:03 PM)
Anyone know which courier company opening on sunday or 24 hours?
[COLOR=purple]
You can try GDex, cos my friend been send one urgent document from k.l to Johor at about 12am midnight... they still open.. cool.gif
Futura
post Mar 6 2005, 08:07 PM

Regular
1,896 posts

pernah dengar EMS speedpost?
rinaidil
post Mar 17 2005, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

hey guys, ive been calling DHL, Nationwide and even FEDex, I need to send chocolate and it need to be stored in cool place (like a fridge or something) all those three doesnt provide such service. Any idea, I give up actually because big companies like DHL and Fedex also dont have such service, maybe u guys have some ideas?
Sony
post Mar 18 2005, 06:17 PM

Casual
458 posts

Is fedex supplies FOC ? https://www.fedex.com/my/supplies/
jameslee_84
post Mar 20 2005, 02:04 PM

Getting Started
297 posts

if wanna send my motorcyle from Cyberjaya back to Melaka through KTM....wat do i have to do ar?
wats de charges and do i need to give them the bike or they come and get it and they'll send to the address i give them ?
jameslee_84
post Mar 25 2005, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
297 posts

anyone care to help in the courier thing for my noob question above?
Nil Einne
post Mar 25 2005, 07:45 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

james: I think this is the service you want
http://www.ktmb.com.my/article.cfm?id=110

My recommendation is to call them up and ask. Alternatively, you can try e-mail.

Sony: It appears so if you're an account customer. Bear in mind if you order a lot of packaging but never use it they might ask why/ask you to give it back...

rina: I think refridgerated services are quite hard to find. My recommendation you ask at a university bioscience or medical division how they send their bio supplies.

Sin
post Mar 26 2005, 08:51 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(jameslee_84 @ Mar 20 2005, 02:04 PM)
if wanna send my motorcyle from Cyberjaya back to Melaka through KTM....wat do i have to do ar?
wats de charges and do i need to give them the bike or they come and get it and they'll send to the address i give them ?
They won't come to ur house to take the bike, u have to go there and photostat ur bike documentation. Don't let ur petrol full.

Is better you call to ask this is only thing that I know.
ticke
post Mar 28 2005, 01:19 AM

****E***y*u***i***@**
1,637 posts

you guys sure post a lot of questions when most of it can be answered by simply visit the respective courier's website~

scared of items hilang/rosak, have it insured. but best of all, safely packed the item yourself.
cloneboy
post Apr 21 2005, 09:48 AM

0 posts

i want sent my lugagge ( maybe around 60lb or approx 30kg or less) from penang airport to kuala lumpur or klang. i remember last time my friend sent from kelantan to klang using citilink only RM45 and it came like 2 or 3 days later err not bad quite cheap.

but any such services to send luggage from penang airport? my friend stays in kedah but plane arrives in penang so preferable want sent at airport itself.

thanks in advance
HannsLo
post May 1 2005, 10:52 PM

1 posts

i use GDex... Nationwide expensive... whistling.gif
ya... pos laju is cheap.. only to discover later that it lands in India.. or nowhere... tongue.gif Trust them.. go ahead... whistling.gif

This post has been edited by HannsLo: May 1 2005, 10:54 PM
Kii
post May 2 2005, 06:02 PM

Why so serious?
561 posts

CityLink took 2 days to locate my address....so call courier service. Sometimes PosLaju might be more reliable....especially to domestic addresses.
Nil Einne
post May 5 2005, 02:44 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

Hi,

does anyone know a cheap courier/service other then from Pos Malaysia to send items (parcels) to overseas or specifically New Zealand? Doesn't have to be ultra fast provided it's insured, preferbly with tracking
psth2988my
post May 12 2005, 10:11 AM

Enthusiast
848 posts

anyone know how to check Poslaju using the tracking number ?
i went thru www.pos.com.my but the website cant find any record for my item. blink.gif

92 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0240sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:04 PM